crafted gear star level(using service of others) - Blacksmith - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

crafted gear star level(using service of others)

3 replies to this topic

#1 Dattsun

Dattsun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 16 January 2016 - 08:37 AM

so me and my friend been testing crafting gear to see the star result, my friend is a blacksmith with a 7d menu back acc, out of 5 gears he crafted himself 3 of them resulting in a 4 star, no problem there right. Then i asked him to open a crafting shop and let me do the crafting through his shop ( using an artisan also with the back acc) out of 5 gear 1 resulting in a 4 star equipment, normal too right, then i switch into my chef also with a back acc, out of 15 crafted no 4 star equipment, max at 3 star, i dont know if i'm just unlucky? or only artisan/blacksmith can acquire 4 star gear using service of others craft shop?

oh and i also tested crafting using his shop without me equipping back acc and the result is no 4 star gear at all.

(feel free to test it out yourself and post the result here, but only if you are using the 7d back acc though)

Edited by Dattsun, 16 January 2016 - 08:40 AM.

#2 Dattsun

Dattsun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 08:57 PM

Spoiler

Quality of craft = Blacksmith/Artisan

Craft amount   = Chef/Alchemist

Have a nice day.

so it's impossible to acquire high star gear for chef/alchemist even if  you craft it using a blacksmith/artisan service with their equipped back acc? and i just recommend my friend to choose chef for his job haha, not just there is class imbalance in this game but job as well, just great.

Edited by Dattsun, 18 January 2016 - 09:09 PM.

#3 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:.

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:41 PM

Edit: Done helping on forums.

Edited by Vau, 19 January 2016 - 10:28 PM.

#4 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:45 AM

so it's impossible to acquire high star gear for chef/alchemist even if  you craft it using a blacksmith/artisan service with their equipped back acc? and i just recommend my friend to choose chef for his job haha, not just there is class imbalance in this game but job as well, just great.

The job/back accessory of the customer doesn't matter when you craft, only the back accessory/vip of the vendor who is offering the crafting service. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users