• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:40 PM

we need information about this nerf, since the description has already in place.

the max value for each types of runes, if its final please state it out.

players are in dilemma of keeping or selling the runes due to unknown max value, its creating situation that causing ppl feeling regret and feeling cheated when the changes finally made.

and the same old problem once again arise, only VCRs know the changes, players are keep in the dark once again!

#2 crafter4epics

crafter4epics

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:14 PM

actually a good thing for less 1-shots & overpowered dps. the next step then is to rebalance classes so pvp will be more fun rather than today that only certain classes dominate because they get penetration 1 shot kills/kill around 10 enemies fast that could tank dmg, perma stuns, DoT that kills w/in 5 secs, etc

#3 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:11 PM

we need information about this nerf, since the description has already in place.

players are in dilemma of keeping or selling the runes due to unknown max value, its creating situation that causing ppl feeling regret and feeling cheated when the changes finally made.

and the same old problem once again arise, only VCRs know the changes, players are keep in the dark once again!

All of the green seeds with the exception of Wind will get 1/2 it's original % levels.  Power 40 = 20%, Dispell 10 = 5%, Shield 10 = 5% and so on down the line.  It's actually all written in game already, I'm not sure why it's starting a confusion.  Just read the descriptions and they already say what they will be when it happens.

#4 Sirceye

Sirceye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:39 PM

the new description only shows if you have the seeds removed from a gear

o9ly4KK.jpg

#5 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 12:54 AM

All of the green seeds with the exception of Wind will get 1/2 it's original % levels.  Power 40 = 20%, Dispell 10 = 5%, Shield 10 = 5% and so on down the line.  It's actually all written in game already, I'm not sure why it's starting a confusion.  Just read the descriptions and they already say what they will be when it happens.

please read what i had written, what is the max value of the seed after rolled from clean one?

#6 crafter4epics

crafter4epics

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 12:59 AM

they are in effect due to tests. 2 months ago i was given dmg tests around 150k up w/out strike guild skill, i remember conistent dmg 150k & some 165k. the same person now can only dmg me 105k-115k w/c is exactly my HP as bear. i didn't upgrade any gears at all but i've sold my armor 15 or 14. i've forgotten w/c one coz my ranger uses one too at that time but now i've downgraded to armor below 10%. I'm thinking in consideration that if i have +80 & +50 vit runes i might survive 1-shots but they are still not in the game.

#7 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 18 January 2016 - 05:43 AM

please read what i had written, what is the max value of the seed after rolled from clean one?

You are asking what the cap for the seeds is?  It hasn't changed.  The % or rng to roll high seeds has not changed.  However Njoror said it would be something they are looking at removing the cap so we can roll seed runes such as a Power 40 or blue seed 50 again.  I really hope this is something that they implement again.

#8 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 08:02 AM

As fluke has already mentioned, the only thing that's changing with the runes is the percentage getting halved (except wind runes).  The reason why "only VCRs know the changes" (which is completely untrue) is because we have been providing feedbacks and suggestions for the green seed nerf for months now.  It's not like we have a private channel in which Gravity feeds us secret information to hide from other players.   Njoror or another VCR can correct me if I'm wrong, but we do not have any rules in place that prevents us from discussing with other players what we talk about within the VCR program.  Please also keep in mind, just like you, majority of the time we are left in the dark for these types of changes too.  Contrary to popular belief. VCRs do not have any power to make any changes in this game.  Even with the green seed nerf, what we expect to happen is pretty straight forward, but even VCRs do not know what is going to happen until the change is implemented by Gravity.  If you truly believe that we have the "same old problem" of VCRs knowing about changes other player do not, then let me remind everybody reading that ANYBODY can become a VCR:

https://forums.warpp...olunteer class

#9 deathcauser

deathcauser

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationProntera Battlefield

Posted 18 January 2016 - 08:10 AM

actually a good thing for less 1-shots & overpowered dps. the next step then is to rebalance classes so pvp will be more fun rather than today that only certain classes dominate because they get penetration 1 shot kills/kill around 10 enemies fast that could tank dmg, perma stuns, DoT that kills w/in 5 secs, etc

G/R/b seeds arent the only things theres so much to balance its not even funny.

Seeds

Class Rebalance

Wep Max min damage

Refinement

Skill rebalance

P2w

Kafra pots

Colletors. 

Cards

The list goes on and on. i would preffer just everything working in pve but when it comes to pvp there needs to be a -_- ton of restrictions

#10 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 08:59 AM

As fluke has already mentioned, the only thing that's changing with the runes is the percentage getting halved (except wind runes).  The reason why "only VCRs know the changes" (which is completely untrue) is because we have been providing feedbacks and suggestions for the green seed nerf for months now.  It's not like we have a private channel in which Gravity feeds us secret information to hide from other players.   Njoror or another VCR can correct me if I'm wrong, but we do not have any rules in place that prevents us from discussing with other players what we talk about within the VCR program.  Please also keep in mind, just like you, majority of the time we are left in the dark for these types of changes too.  Contrary to popular belief. VCRs do not have any power to make any changes in this game.  Even with the green seed nerf, what we expect to happen is pretty straight forward, but even VCRs do not know what is going to happen until the change is implemented by Gravity.  If you truly believe that we have the "same old problem" of VCRs knowing about changes other player do not, then let me remind everybody reading that ANYBODY can become a VCR:

https://forums.warpp...olunteer class

i do feel that you guys are ignoring the problem that is occurring at the moment, purposely.

a max armor25/power40 being sold, as many is selling now.

seller know the nerf coming and try to make a profit from it before the seed become far less value.

buyer who dont know the nerf, happily buying a max seed with less than current market price. to find out soon later the they are actually buying half of the max value seed.

tell me, any players would have know the news? its without any notice at the moment. for now only VCRs and their friends know it right? cant you see they are taking the advantage of the info only kept to them? 

Stop using the excuse that everyone can be a VCRs, will Njoror accept all players if every active players participate in it? why not be transparent on VCRs chat? everyone has the right to know whats going on.

#11 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:06 AM

it's very rare when i agree on what amilus says but yeah..to be meditated upon

I sold my power 24 to a friend and i had to tell him that there was an on going nerf cause he was not aware of it. So i know so many of us are fair towards players but i'm not sure everyone feels the same and i guess some players will just sell seeds without telling the buyers about the nerf.

Edited by Sowlemia, 18 January 2016 - 09:08 AM.

#12 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:18 AM

seller know the nerf coming and try to make a profit from it before the seed become far less value.

buyer who dont know the nerf, happily buying a max seed with less than current market price. to find out soon later the they are actually buying half of the max value seed.

With the game's broken economy, anything being bought is an investment.  If you are willing to spend that kind of money in game, although the green seed nerf is an extreme case, it's your decision to take the risk of the item depreciating in value in the future.  Now, as for the other 99% of people who are RMTing the max seeds, shame on them ^^  Honestly though, a max green seed is still going to be the max, so until they fix the rates I don't think the price will change too much, not right away anyways.

tell me, any players would have know the news? its without any notice at the moment. for now only VCRs and their friends know it right?

Like I have already mentioned, nothing is final until Gravity implements the changes.  Even if the info was announced, you can combine all channels WP uses to announce changes to the game, and the number of people being notified by "VCR and friends" would still be significantly larger in quantity.

Stop using the excuse that everyone can be a VCRs, will Njoror accept all players if every active players participate in it?

Actually yes, long as you are active and not a jerk, Njoror does consider all applicants for the VCR program.  I've been a VCR for most of the time while the program has been going on and I don't think I've ever seen anybody get denied unless they have a history of being a jerk.

why not be transparent on VCRs chat? everyone has the right to know whats going on.

There is nothing we hide in the VCR chat.  We regularly discuss on forums with other players via feedback threads about changes.  Most of the VCRs speak to their friends and guildies about up coming changes.  I've even seen some of the VCRs talk in pub chat with other players about topics discussed between VCRs.  I've also see VCRs regularly answer questions for people about future changes if we have any information on them. I really don't understand this stigma the VCR program carries about their secrecy...

Edited by donchan, 18 January 2016 - 01:13 PM.

#13 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Server:Odin / Freyja

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:28 AM

Not only vcr's are not supposed to leak it, but also we actually dont know their new caps. Descriptions in items might be wrong /  might be a visual bug / might change. 

#14 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:00 PM

i do feel that you guys are ignoring the problem that is occurring at the moment, purposely.

tell me, any players would have know the news? its without any notice at the moment. for now only VCRs and their friends know it right? cant you see they are taking the advantage of the info only kept to them? 

Stop using the excuse that everyone can be a VCRs, will Njoror accept all players if every active players participate in it? why not be transparent on VCRs chat? everyone has the right to know whats going on.

I don't see how this information is hidden, the way I found out about it was public chat talking about it immediately after the patch.  It sounds like you know about it as well, so it seems the information is spreading.  Also if you are selling a seed on the Auction House as you know it reflects what it will be after the nerf happens.  So anyone buying one is taking that risk if investment upon themselves.

Personally I'm glad the nerf is coming and I hope no one buys those max seeds at the asking price now.  Can't wait till we can roll high seeds again too, should kill the sales of them really nicely.

#15 VoxStellarum

VoxStellarum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:59 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, so as far as current information available is concerned, only previously rolled Greenseeds will be nerfed and new ones after the change is  implemented can still get upto the highest cap. Is this not unfair? If I farmed for the last 2 years and managed to get a Power 30, such will be reduced to power 15. But if I farmed and rolled after the change I can easily get a power 16 which is higher than the one I worked hard for for the last 2 years. Why not just retain the current percentage values and nerf the effect altogether, just like in the case of the blue and red seeds?

#16 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 07:21 PM

Why not just retain the current percentage values and nerf the effect altogether, just like in the case of the blue and red seeds?

That's what would happen based on the scarce info we had. All green runes (new and old, except wind) would be halved, so the Power 30 will have a 15% effect, and a power 16 would be 8%. Another topic that was on the table was increasing the rates to roll better runes; so it's not like suddenly all runes would suck because most players don't have high runes (aka, new runes wouldn't be "better" than the old ones, at most they'd be the same, but easier to obtain).

But then again, they didn't mention anything in patch notes; and we didn't even get anything close to discussed changes in the ITS (which is the expected behaviour rather than having a ninja leak/mispatch changing the descriptions), so I wouldn't be surprised if they changed or delayed this till a further date. But in any case, what I mentioned above is what was being discussed.

#17 VoxStellarum

VoxStellarum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:56 PM

That's what would happen based on the scarce info we had. All green runes (new and old, except wind) would be halved, so the Power 30 will have a 15% effect, and a power 16 would be 8%. Another topic that was on the table was increasing the rates to roll better runes; so it's not like suddenly all runes would suck because most players don't have high runes (aka, new runes wouldn't be "better" than the old ones, at most they'd be the same, but easier to obtain).

But then again, they didn't mention anything in patch notes; and we didn't even get anything close to discussed changes in the ITS (which is the expected behaviour rather than having a ninja leak/mispatch changing the descriptions), so I wouldn't be surprised if they changed or delayed this till a further date. But in any case, what I mentioned above is what was being discussed.

I see, I thought only the previously rolled runes will suffer the nerf. Thanks for the clarification.  If that's the case then I agree that rolling up to the max value must be available again. 

#18 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:00 AM

Seedrune balance is coming, but we haven't gotten any details on the specifics yet, so any numbers or values you are hearing are incorrect and merely rumor.

We should know this week what is going on, but we haven't received anything yet from Gravity.

#19 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 19 January 2016 - 02:17 PM

Seedrune balance is coming, but we haven't gotten any details on the specifics yet, so any numbers or values you are hearing are incorrect and merely rumor.

We should know this week what is going on, but we haven't received anything yet from Gravity.

We are reading the values of the seeds that are in game now, nothing anyone started as a rumor.

#20 jesseclane

jesseclane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:59 PM

No wonder certain guild player start selling max seed rune you-know-market. Perk for being VCR good player. I wonder how to tank Arista/Serenia with half GS Armor, and not getting one shot by Arista's -30% def

#21 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Server:Odin / Freyja

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:01 PM

Its maybe cuz ur terrible lol . Git gud

#22 deathdelete

deathdelete

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 594 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:03 PM

No wonder certain guild player start selling max seed rune you-know-market. Perk for being VCR good player. I wonder how to tank Arista/Serenia with half GS Armor, and not getting one shot by Arista's -30% def

Its called getting gud, just ask your guild leader about it, the rogue who doesnt use MOD for pvp. LOOOOOOOOOL

#pro tips #1 lrn2play your class newb

[edited for content: CM Varitas]

#23 jesseclane

jesseclane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:11 PM

Its called getting gud, just ask your guild leader blacklotus about it, the rogue who doesnt use MOD for pvp. LOOOOOOOOOL

damn why he never leak those info to guildies like other guild did! he must be damn bad VCR. must ask Njoror to fire him from VCR for not letting this info out, like other guild VCR did.

brb quitting his guild and applying big-pve-guild.

#24 hakuon1988

hakuon1988

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:47 PM

Its called getting gud, just ask your guild leader blacklotus about it, the rogue who doesnt use MOD for pvp. LOOOOOOOOOL

Lel why have to use mod if can kill the enemy without mod.... brain not working?

#25 Cartian

Cartian

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:55 AM

You wonder how to tank Arista/Serenia with half GS Armor?  You do need to join a better guild to see for yourself.  No wonder certain guild player think they need to have high seeds to be good player.  

Good players without luxurious seeds overcome their problems with good team work:

2xaYULx.jpg

vLadVKt.jpg

Get good. Know your team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users