Full Support AB Equips on a Budget - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Full Support AB Equips on a Budget

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sleepy

Sleepy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:36 PM

Hi all,

I want to level up my AB again after a 5 year break but she has no equips at all!  

The only things I have are a Strong Recovery Wand and 2x Glorious Rings.  My main char is Ranger so not much stuff really carries over.

If I wanted to gear her up on a budget of 1b, what equips would you suggest?  I intend to take her to Bio 4 and then later use her for ET.  

#2 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 05:51 AM

+7 Chibi Pope [1] x Parus C  -   60M
Blush [1]  Arc Angeling   - 500-600M    (This is luxury, just use Vitata500 if you can't afford AA card)
Wand of Affection  -  5M  / + 7 Light of Recovery  50M
+4 Low level Temporal Dex Boot [ 1 ]    - 15M
Any damage and spell cast reduction garment will do really.  +9 HBP Raydric is 250M  or FAW with Spell enchant
Elemental Armor of your choosing or Diabolus Robe /  Ring set if you can afford it.

Angelic Rings are actually great with Sanctuary. They proc very often, and 20% increase is significant.

Remember to buy items without enchant, they are a big waste of money per cost benefit ratio. 

Pro:
It's a pretty cost effective build as your defining gear is the cheap dex boot. You will also be able to catch up with high speed TI party as you cast super fast and can keep most buffs on without getting left behind. 

Cons:
It's very unforgiving playstyle than a tanky slower-cast AB. You will first need 77LUk and 120 DEX, which makes your AB very squishy and cast can be interrupted. Having low INT in the beginning means you will rely a lot on sanctuary early on since it's SP efficient. Because you instant cast most spells and can be interrupted, having KE and sacrament up are always the priority. When being mobbed, you can still instant cast KE on yourself and run away most of the time, but if not then teleport is always an option. Best approach is to play strategically and not put yourself into tough spot.

Low AGI at the beginning means you will always be bleeding in High TI, so always carry few Cure Free Potion.

I don't recommend Phen or Orlean as you already heavily commit into cast reduction gear and can instant cast most spells. Maybe carry them for switching in a tough spot would be ok. Only time you would really need them is when you constantly keep getting magic attacked, which never happen most of the time.

Also remember that Heal and High Heal are actually the most expensive skills in the AB arsenal.  In my opinion the better approach is to minimize damage through appropriate buff, KE, assumption than to maximize healing.   Maximizing healing and SP gears are also pretty expensive.

Edited by 3025140119203620510, 09 March 2016 - 06:10 AM.

#3 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:30 AM

In my experience, the most popular ways to die are due to celia's Thunderstorm and Fireball

both wind and fire resist are good to have there.

If there's a core defensive gear i think the one that saves the most space is

Unfrozen Wind Armor + Anti-Medium Valk Shield + fireproof/thunderproof potion

This is i think more than enough to get by bio4 leveling.

all other gears are optional, but i wouldn't recommend getting hbp or faw for bio4, as i find neutral damage rarely lethal on the area.

for optional gears there's a lot, though when i was poor i used a morpheus set myself. this cleared up most of my sp problems.

Edited by 4853121207141913140, 10 March 2016 - 04:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users