12 replies to this topic

#1 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 02:48 PM

Hello,

What would be the best cash set for Shaman and how much gold it will cost to get it, having everything Legendary with perfect stats and +20? Any info will be helpful. And is there people who will be able to make some items so that I can pay him(her)? 

Thank you so much

#2 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Our home, Vyvern

Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:28 PM

Hey there! It's generally accepted that the best cash set for summoners is the best unity set. It gives a wonderful attack speed bonus, casting speed that's nice for pvp players, and has artifact costumes stats. The gloves give a hefty 5% final critical rate, and there's an enchant/soulcraft bonus for the entire set.

Unfortunately, I can't post a picture of the stats or set bonus, as I'm not near my pc, but maybe another player would like to contribute!

#3 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:37 PM

CHCl6Qi.pngHm8oee3.png

As for enchanting to +20 it would take around more or less 10,000 gold per IM equipment to +20. AKA aproximately 80 ins/80 rins+dust+souls.

Edited by Agitodesu, 19 January 2016 - 04:43 PM.

#4 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:11 AM

Thank you so much guys this helps a lot. But since I dont have this rings, what would be the replacement? I have Best Unity accessories.

#5 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:17 AM

Using the fellowship ring, which is the slightly weaker than the community appreciating rings, will be the best and should be used.

As for the secondary ring, you can use the air splash ring, to save yourself 40 skill points. Level up air splash to 1 and the ring will boost it to level 4. Thus saving you points since air splash is a prerequisite skill for the Air smash+Dragonkin force reinforcement. (Air smash goes towards nation fury which is definitely a must to do a lot of extra damage and should be 10/10 in the far off future by farming/buying cards)

#6 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:20 AM

I don't think than leveling air splash with rings should be working for completing prerequisite for an another skill.

#7 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:19 PM

Although there aren't that many useful rings, and I feel like that ring would be the best. Just my personal preference of an alternative if you do not have a double community appreciation rings in your possession.

#8 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:23 AM

While you are at it you should post what every piece has stats wise, though what i know:

Rose(Face): Enchant and SC 3% increase

Head: 80% crit rate

Top: HP% think its 12.5 or 15?

Bottom: ^ MP

Boots: Mov speed, quite low though

Cape: Physical drop right?

Shoulders: Crit dmg 10%

This is what i know from my head, i play Ninja using Ghost buster 5 set + Best unity gloves and god shoulders to max dmg and Mov speed set for m Savage so i dont own a Best unity set :P

Also note, this set is the most expensive set in the game and can cost from 40-60k gold if not more.

Edited by kaka1312, 21 January 2016 - 02:24 AM.

#9 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 21 January 2016 - 04:28 AM

Top: HP% think its 12.5 or 15?

Bottom: ^ MP

Boots: Mov speed, quite low though

Cape: Physical drop right?

12.5% max HP for top, 12.5% max MP for bottom, 12% movespeed for boots and 5% physical and magical damage drop for wings, as far as I recall. Also 5% final critical rate for gloves.

#10 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 05:09 AM

How important attack speed for Shaman? Is he similar to Invoker? Right now I run with Froggy hat and 3 different sets of 2 and 3 pieces from them. I realized that getting atk speed is hella exp in this game. And since I I dont play a lot to farm this much money is there like a cheaper class that I can run so it's not that expensive and really good in PVE? And is Semi wind with movement speed of worht of buying since they are like 30k+ ?

#11 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 05:23 AM

I recommend buying semi wings for under. 20k gold. The wings are not 100% needed to level up, all they give you is movement speed which is a luxury stat later in the future since when you finish stacking up you want to move faster to clear faster.

#12 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:36 AM

Play Sorcerer ! Easy to gear up, very powerful as far as gold farming is concerned.

#13 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:03 AM

12.5% max HP for top, 12.5% max MP for bottom, 12% movespeed for boots and 5% physical and magical damage drop for wings, as far as I recall. Also 5% final critical rate for gloves.

Ye gloves i knew cause i got em myself, but i wasnt in game and i dont own the entire set so I dident know exact numbers, thanks for the correction :P

Edited by kaka1312, 27 January 2016 - 01:27 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users