• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 goryo

goryo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 04:13 AM

I stopped playing awhile ago, before there was a Facebook server, while there were just two game client servers (one with open PK, and one without). so there are just 2 servers now? can you tell me if they are PK or not? where is the population higher? what are PK rules? who and where can be killed? what are penalties for PK or being PKed? lant/item and/or exp loss? can I still transfer my old characters? do I get a choice, which server to join, when I try to login for the first time? or do I automatically get transferred to the other client server?

#2 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:lost one

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:06 PM

in three days , only one server will remain. There will be PK . but what type of option will be offered to non PKers is discussed on other topic about server merge.

Even if it will probably end with the non PK option we had some years ago.

Nova server aka facebook server back then will stop. Yeah toons there will be automatically "merge" with its gears on trifri.

Only one remaining server answer your question about population too : whatever the number , all the remaining will be there together...and so , answer too : no you don't have choice.

penalty PK are same than before : you turn red if you are a killer , unable to team and to use NPC merchants as long you are not cleaned. You earned PK points that allow you to get rage buffs if you are classified. No lants , items or exp penalty.

Have  a ni... ehrr , have a game ! :p_devil: :no1:

#3 mandongo

mandongo

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:32 PM

I played this game 7-8 years ago. requiem bloodymare? i used to be a healer what ever class that is. can anybody help me get going again?

#4 despertar

despertar

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 02:14 AM

If you want i can help you, i usually im log with my mystic, his name is Kakarot if youwhisper me and say me that you are from the forum i can help you saying you how up :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users