Client crash after long time waiting without teleporting to somewhere. - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Client crash after long time waiting without teleporting to somewhere.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 IamHiz

IamHiz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • LocationNot this world.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 January 2016 - 04:20 AM

This is started after I've downloaded a new client with using Rose Online Installer. I already "check all" files by clicking near START button.

Info : It's not happening with Steam Client(or I think so).

https://www.youtube....h?v=y3yT0bz467g

#2 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 22 January 2016 - 07:09 PM

Well it doesn't look like the client is actually crashing, otherwise you would receive a TRose error. Try leaving the client in this suspended state for a long period of time, such as 20-30 minutes, then see if it recovers.

Maybe it is an issue related to Windows 8.1. I've had no issues with Win 7, or Win 10

Which clients did you open first? The client that crashes, or the first character you teleported?

Edited by Banrukai, 22 January 2016 - 07:10 PM.

#3 IamHiz

IamHiz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:27 AM

Well it doesn't look like the client is actually crashing, otherwise you would receive a TRose error. Try leaving the client in this suspended state for a long period of time, such as 20-30 minutes, then see if it recovers.

Maybe it is an issue related to Windows 8.1. I've had no issues with Win 7, or Win 10

Which clients did you open first? The client that crashes, or the first character you teleported?

No matter which client is opened before or later. Same thing at all clients which is waiting afk longer than 1 hour. It's completely annoying cos i have to log out after entering game arenas,dungeons etc.

I think its about the new downloadable client. I miss my old RoseOn client :(

#4 IamHiz

IamHiz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:29 AM

I've also checked the files, beware of bitdefender/malwarebytes etc. They won't delete anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users