About Homunculus and Mercenaries AI - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

About Homunculus and Mercenaries AI

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Viccer

Viccer

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 09:26 PM

Hi, this is my first post, I hope I don't mess it up, here's what's happening:

I have  a small issue with homunculus/mercenary AI, I am actually dual clienting, and set one character following the one I'm currently using (with shift+ right click to auto follow), and the one following is an alchemist, and besides that, I use a mercenary with each character, so I get more attack power, but the problem is this:

As the homunculus/mercenary attack one target, even if the others are doing nothing (other mercenary/homunculus) they don't target the same target as the one attacking, even if in the same party, and this sometimes get the homunculus/mercenary killed because it's left soloing, and many times it's not strong enough. Someone told me to set KS on, and that kinda worked, but there's the problem that also they KS from other people attacking, so...

I want the homunculus/mercenaries in the same party to be able to target the same target (like when you turn KS on), but I don't want them to attack targets already targeted by someone else who is not in the party (like when you have KS off).

I'm currently using  AzzyAI (the client from warp portal came with it in the AI folder already).

Thanks for the answers, and sorry if I said something that isn't allowed.

Edited by Viccer, 24 January 2016 - 09:36 PM.

#2 BookishBrenda

BookishBrenda

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:04 AM

Homunculus & Mercenary Tab -> Set AssumeHomun option to true.

Homunculus Tactics & Mercenary Tactics -> Set Rescue option to either Owner's Merc/Homun or All of the Above for each monsters you're dealing with ... or just Default if they're not on the list.

#3 Viccer

Viccer

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:09 PM

Homunculus & Mercenary Tab -> Set AssumeHomun option to true.

Homunculus Tactics & Mercenary Tactics -> Set Rescue option to either Owner's Merc/Homun or All of the Above for each monsters you're dealing with ... or just Default if they're not on the list.

Thank you for responding my post.

I tried that, but here's what happened:

I got my toon with a mercenary, then another person in my party had an homunculus, and a mercenary, same as another more.

But when I go to the field, and a monster started attacking me, my mercenary attacks it, but the homunculus/mercenaries of the others do nothing (and they have the same AI settings as me).

The only way they seem to attack the same target as my mercenary is attacking a monster, is to activate kill steal, but that also seems to kill the ones other people are attacking.

What I want is that the mercenaries/homunculus don't stay iddle while one of the other mercenaries/homunculus or even other party members are being attacked, because I see that when one of the mercenaries gets attacked, and defends itself, the other mercenaries and homunculus from the other toons in the party don't even react.

Edited by Viccer, 25 January 2016 - 10:11 PM.

#4 BookishBrenda

BookishBrenda

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:43 AM

If you don't want to enable the kill steal option then you'll need to befriend your party members and they need to do the same. You may also need to befriend each others homunculi and mercenaries.

After that, just set the Rescue option to All of the Above. Your other party members will need to do the same.

Read the AzzyAI documentation on how to befriend another player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users