Question about animation speed of character buffs - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Question about animation speed of character buffs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:11 AM

Hello guys. Id like to ask why some classes got those elemental resistance bubbles around swirling em so fast and someone so slow , Invokers the diffusion cannon balls, and summoners that armor shield? Since it cant be relevant with attackspeed ( got the same as another summoner 320% but his swirl horribly fast and mine almost dont move :D ) It seems like when someone uses cheat engine to speed up the whole game ( no accusation just my thoughts). Thanks for explaining :) 

#2 SillyGoose22

SillyGoose22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:43 AM

Tested 120% aspd and 277% aspd on invoker, made no difference.

Edit: Just tested summoner's area spell too, 183% and 350% made no difference as well, guaranteed nothing to do with aspd as stated above.

Edited by SillyGoose22, 26 January 2016 - 04:48 AM.

#3 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:53 AM

It seems like when someone uses cheat engine to speed up the whole game ( no accusation just my thoughts).

CheatEngine and other similar tools are blocked and can't be used.

#4 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:11 AM

I have seen my element bubbles moving fast only in f7 or dungeon (not every time). Always thought its some kind of visual bug, not really paying much attention on it.

#5 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:32 AM

Just wanted to know what and why :D Thanks for replays.

#6 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:02 AM

Hello guys. Id like to ask why some classes got those elemental resistance bubbles around swirling em so fast and someone so slow , Invokers the diffusion cannon balls, and summoners that armor shield? Since it cant be relevant with attackspeed ( got the same as another summoner 320% but his swirl horribly fast and mine almost dont move :D ) It seems like when someone uses cheat engine to speed up the whole game ( no accusation just my thoughts). Thanks for explaining :)

Cheat Engine only use to chan the user's client. So even if it was still possible that someone uses Cheat Engine, you wouldn't any difference with the elemental defense aura as it was before, since your client isn't sped up.
Maybe the speed from the elemental defense depends on the amount of elemental defense you have, but this need to be confirmed.

But Idk if that could be the same for the other animations you mentioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users