56 replies to this topic

#1 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:49 AM

I need help to set up my build, the build of iRO Wiki is outdated.

#2 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:37 AM

Rate my build.

Stats:

Str 50

Agi 58

Vit 100

Int 120

Dex 120

Luk 31

Skills:

http://irowiki.org/~...bsqSqBebqogAIn1

#3 carlos1689

carlos1689

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationMonterrey,Mexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 January 2016 - 08:32 PM

Too much Str , I would rather leave it at 1 and  put those points to Luk ,Agi is alright I think because you are going to  WOE .For skills I would recommend getting Intensification ,its an amazing skill in PVP/PVM

#4 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 11:49 PM

Too much Str , I would rather leave it at 1 and  put those points to Luk ,Agi is alright I think because you are going to  WOE .For skills I would recommend getting Intensification ,its an amazing skill in PVP/PVM

I put quite Str to resist masquerades (do not know exactly whether Str help but heard), and what skill is this "Intensification"? It is "Intense Telekinesis"?

#5 carlos1689

carlos1689

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationMonterrey,Mexico

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:23 AM

I put quite Str to resist masquerades (do not know exactly whether Str help but heard), and what skill is this "Intensification"? It is "Intense Telekinesis"?

Actually the stat that help  most resisting masquerades is Agi (according to the info  I saw in IRO wiki regarding the shadow chaser skills)  and yes the Intensification is "intense telekinesis"

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:38 AM

The amount of free weight is what most benefit mask resistance. The more str, the more weight capacity, more free weight for more resistance

#7 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:22 AM

I think its okay, but rate it and comment :)

Stats:

Str 1 (I think 1 is good, because WL does not carry much weight)

Agi 59

Vit 97

Int 120

Dex 120

Luk 66

Skills:

http://irowiki.org/~...bsqSqBeBjObnIn1

#8 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:01 PM

this might be off topic, but what is the most common elemental armor that people use? I have a WL and i like releasing Tetra Vortex immediately. I currently focus on lightning ball since i like portal casting jack frost and immediately shooting a frozen target to kingdom come. XD I assume undead armor would be the most common, but im also assuming there are alot of fire armors out there because of Dragon Breath.

#9 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 09 February 2016 - 12:37 AM

Most common would be ghostring, angeling, argiope. No one wears undead or any of the main four elemental armors because they would die to fire/water db and converted AS/TC/Goh.

#10 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 03:22 AM

Most common would be ghostring, angeling, argiope. No one wears undead or any of the main four elemental armors because they would die to fire/water db and converted AS/TC/Goh.

so what element ball is overall best to stick with or will give the best results? Burning, freezing, stunned, or bleeding could also be taken into account

Edited by mlmf, 09 February 2016 - 03:22 AM.

#11 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 09 February 2016 - 03:30 AM

I don't actually play warlock so i have no clue sorry

#12 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:38 AM

so what element ball is overall best to stick with or will give the best results? Burning, freezing, stunned, or bleeding could also be taken into account

What hotel said, pretty much no one use undead armor now, if you want to stick to tetra vortex i suggest go for wind tetra because:

a.- People get frozen a lot on woe despite what some people could say, i play WL on ocassions and i can tell you that.

b.- Elviras are 40% more dmg on your wind spells and that affect TV aswell.

Anyway if you are looking for DPS i suggest you to stick with CL spam rather than Tetra Vortex unless you are really stacked with gears and you can pretty much one shot Suras or whatsoever, even then a good CL spam is really effective even against the tanky classes on this game.

#13 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:26 AM

go earth, only a few resist earth element in PVP/WOE

#14 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:58 AM

Even with less earth resist, wind wins coz Elviras

Edited by Ashuckel, 11 February 2016 - 08:58 AM.

#15 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:22 PM

What hotel said, pretty much no one use undead armor now, if you want to stick to tetra vortex i suggest go for wind tetra because:

a.- People get frozen a lot on woe despite what some people could say, i play WL on ocassions and i can tell you that.

b.- Elviras are 40% more dmg on your wind spells and that affect TV aswell.

Anyway if you are looking for DPS i suggest you to stick with CL spam rather than Tetra Vortex unless you are really stacked with gears and you can pretty much one shot Suras or whatsoever, even then a good CL spam is really effective even against the tanky classes on this game.

+20% per card sounds amazing, the only downside i see is that there are no powerful AoE spells that are wind property to benefit from it, which isnt really a problem for a trigger happy Max Tetra release WL. (i pretty much release TV on anyone that suddenly appears on screen, even if it was an ally) Considering that i have taken down RKs and RGs (not frozen) by just releasing, im curous at the potential damage output i can dish out.

How much do people sell these, i have to expect it to be a bit more expensive in my server because iRO Thor. (aka the new philipine server) (still way better than pRO ever was, just hate the delay from being in philippines) Also what accessory would be best to put the cards in? (i have money from selling 16,000 KRC and still have some to spare) (they were brought over so i took the opportunity)

Edited by mlmf, 11 February 2016 - 05:30 PM.

#16 TothWL

TothWL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:47 PM

Yeah, bRO is also getting the new episode this month, FINALLY, giving us 175/60 expansion.

Read this topic  https://forums.warpp...elvira-card-in/   and you'll know which access is better and what are your other choices.

I already got my RWC 3/3/3 matk and another 2/3/2 matk, can't wait to get my hand on an elvira card. I'm a bit wary of the price though...

#17 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:31 AM

+20% per card sounds amazing, the only downside i see is that there are no powerful AoE spells that are wind property to benefit from it, which isnt really a problem for a trigger happy Max Tetra release WL. (i pretty much release TV on anyone that suddenly appears on screen, even if it was an ally) Considering that i have taken down RKs and RGs (not frozen) by just releasing, im curous at the potential damage output i can dish out.

How much do people sell these, i have to expect it to be a bit more expensive in my server because iRO Thor. (aka the new philipine server) (still way better than pRO ever was, just hate the delay from being in philippines) Also what accessory would be best to put the cards in? (i have money from selling 16,000 KRC and still have some to spare) (they were brought over so i took the opportunity)

Well in terms of AOE, considering WOE, the most useful are Comet and SE (it has a little AOE but you can kill mob of people because of the spamability) You increase the DMG on comet trough Matk only, but Soul Expansion also benefit from Elviras (the card increase in 20% each the dmg of wind/ghost DMG) plus intensification SE became very powerful. Tetra Vortex for me is a situational skill, i use to have a Comet/Tetra build and was fun, but i have to recognize that you can dish more DPS trough CL spam than Tetra Vortex, i only use Tetra on heavy HP characters like TC Suras or RKs that i know i can one shot, but most of the times CL work better.

You have to also consider that Tetra Vortex need a very specific setup and on e WOE is difficult to prepare it every time. The way i use Tetra was a little bit different, i dont store Tetra because anyway, you need to prepare the second tetra anyway, what i do is setup Tetra, pre-amp, and when i see a enemy Cast the spell on him, amp+elviras do a lot of dmg, pair that with FBH and you will have a spell that most cant survive.

About the acc to put the elviras, well some people use expert ring for the aftercast delay, but if you dont have kiels and a bunch of gear i dont whink is worth it, i have mines on 2 RWC pendant with int3 and MATK3%/MATK3%. My Warlock is a comet/SE+Inten type, so elviras grant me more dmg on CL and SE.

#18 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:46 AM

a lil' bit of advice: please dont spam SE or CL on RK/RG if you feel that you can't kill them quickly. They can easily kill you.

#19 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:51 AM

you will die anyways with dmg gears if you r not sacced so doesnt matter much :v

#20 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:58 AM

a lil' bit of advice: please dont spam SE or CL on RK/RG if you feel that you can't kill them quickly. They can easily kill you.

This

you will die anyways with dmg gears if you r not sacced so doesnt matter much :v

And this

:heh:

#21 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:59 AM

even if you are sac'd, still, dont do it.
magic caster swordman is op :v

#22 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 05:58 PM

Well in terms of AOE, considering WOE, the most useful are Comet and SE (it has a little AOE but you can kill mob of people because of the spamability) You increase the DMG on comet trough Matk only, but Soul Expansion also benefit from Elviras (the card increase in 20% each the dmg of wind/ghost DMG) plus intensification SE became very powerful. Tetra Vortex for me is a situational skill, i use to have a Comet/Tetra build and was fun, but i have to recognize that you can dish more DPS trough CL spam than Tetra Vortex, i only use Tetra on heavy HP characters like TC Suras or RKs that i know i can one shot, but most of the times CL work better.

You have to also consider that Tetra Vortex need a very specific setup and on e WOE is difficult to prepare it every time. The way i use Tetra was a little bit different, i dont store Tetra because anyway, you need to prepare the second tetra anyway, what i do is setup Tetra, pre-amp, and when i see a enemy Cast the spell on him, amp+elviras do a lot of dmg, pair that with FBH and you will have a spell that most cant survive.

About the acc to put the elviras, well some people use expert ring for the aftercast delay, but if you dont have kiels and a bunch of gear i dont whink is worth it, i have mines on 2 RWC pendant with int3 and MATK3%/MATK3%. My Warlock is a comet/SE+Inten type, so elviras grant me more dmg on CL and SE.

#23 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 06:13 PM

What about gyges ring? It gives good matk together with the increased wind damage. All my gear are aimed towards increasing matk so im a rather slow caster. The whole idea of my build is to shoot down tanks that everyone else is having difficulty on. (Like someone wearing ghostring armor) I also do the pre-amp strategy but i usually only rely on it if a release fails to get the kill. In the back of my head im always thinking that theyre gonna armor switch to something that beats magic (like maya card which was really common back in pRO).

I do hit and run strategy because that is the best strategy for a frail but high damage character. Shoot a tetra vortex asap, slow them down with your other spells, run to a safe zone, prepare a stored tetra vortex, move back into the battlefield, repeat.

#24 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 06:33 AM

ummm i just had to look for that ring because doesnt exist on Chaos, and i still think RWC are far better than this ring. Consider that with a ring you get 30 matk and 3 int, and with a perfect roll of RWC 3int+ 7%matk if your AMTK is high enough you will get a lot more than 60matk

#25 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 05:53 PM

what about magic intensification ring and pendant of maelstrom? What is the selling price of RWC ring/pendant nowadays?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users