[Help!] PVP/WOE Tetra Vortex build - Page 3 - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Help!] PVP/WOE Tetra Vortex build

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:16 AM

#52 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 01:07 PM

Lmao, getting views :v

You should post on a topic about kvms on the mage section, i know you actually tested those things and you could give a better insight about it.

#53 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 02:45 PM

Hmm... to be honest I never thought there will be more people interested on playing warlock more than just stasis slave lol.

I did several test and calculations for best output without compromising that much cast time (I still manage to get 0% variable cast time while using all matk enchants haha).

Perhaps...

#54 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 03:26 PM

Hmm... to be honest I never thought there will be more people interested on playing warlock more than just stasis slave lol.

I did several test and calculations for best output without compromising that much cast time (I still manage to get 0% variable cast time while using all matk enchants haha).

Perhaps...

I think warlocks with a good setup can do a lot of dmg, i play WL ocassionaly, when my guild need extra DPS, but im also one of the people who do GC on sorc, so i have to chose most of the times. Anyway, the things is, when i play WL i notice that the dmg is really good, granted you are builded and can stack decent matk and %matk gear. Most if you can use gear to swap between dps and pure dmg.

Of course i dont have the gear that you have access or kevin's, so i have to chose between dps or dmg, and i feel very comfortable being a full dmg WL, i lose a little bit of DPS on CL but nothing that is very noticeable, and i gain more DPS on SE and Comet of course. Sadly a lot of people get discouraged because, even if WL do a lot of dmg, they need very expensive gear including hibrams to really shine (well, like any other class). Plus you have to swtich a lot and know how to positioning yourself because you are very squishy as a mage tbh.

Anyway thx for check the other post tho.

#55 pomspider

pomspider

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 May 2016 - 09:44 AM

is it advisable to use WOE set for WL and be a support, by pissing the player. i like the role on being a support in my any char, but if do it in WL w/out proper resistance, ill be in -_- out and kiss the inn keeper?

#56 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:51 PM

Mages have always been the epitome of strategic fighter, calculating positioning, formulating spell combinations and finally taking action to check if their theories are accurate or if it will lead to their untimely death, that is a mage for you.

#57 TothWL

TothWL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:44 PM

I think this topic here may be better suited than creating a new one.

We got the new Horror Toy Factory on bRO (but still no OGH ...) and there's an accessory who gives any class the right to use Fiber Lock.

If a target with Fiberlock gets hit by fire tetra vortex, the whole Tetra gets the aditional damage or only the first hit, like Lex?
Or does it work like Frozen status ? (frozen usually "recognizes" hits based on your aspd, when I had 1 agi I could use 3 Wind spheres, now it can only recognize two before the target is flagged as unfrozen).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users