Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic, Renewal, Restart

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:53 PM

Hey everyone  :p_idea:

Just wondering what would be good for weapons to use to level. Race cards versus elemental weapons. Which would best? 

Thanks in advance  :p_hi:

#2 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:25 PM

Hello,

do you want to know about a good weapon to level your alchemist to a biochem? or do you directly want to know about biochem leveling weapons?

#3 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:50 PM

If you auto attacking or mammo'ing then go with racail and an endow (makes them elemental).

If your bombing in PVM, a bazz is ok if your going for max damage. However, barehanded would give you fastest spam rate in strings (unless you have hammer). Bazz for no strings, bare handed for strings. There are many more "specific" items that work well for finding the right middle ground, but they can be very expensive.

#4 ramkia

ramkia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Classic, Renewal, Restart

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:58 PM

Hello,

do you want to know about a good weapon to level your alchemist to a biochem? or do you directly want to know about biochem leveling weapons?

I'm looking for a good weapon to level my Biochemist, but I want to know if it's better to buy elemental weapons or race carded weapons. Fire elemental axe versus a carded axe for example  :p_hi:  

#5 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:53 PM

The weapons you suggest would be for a battle biochem which would give no benefit over a high merchant so I do not encourage you to go that path.

I believe you're thinking about Renewal mechanics that makes bombs affected by attack and % modifier equipments, it is not the case under Classic mechanics : the only things affecting your damage are your own int stat and the target's vit stat. Undying gave you the advices to follow with or without strings (bazz = bazerald).

Bomb leveling may be a bit pricy, if you don't have the funds to back it up you should try mercenary leveling or homonculus leveling (this one requires way more patience).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users