#1 brattyLoki

brattyLoki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Classic Loki

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:19 AM

Alright, I'm not "new" new to the server, but I feel like I've only met 1% of the population.
Here's something about me, then.
I started RO when I was 13, in 2004, thanks to my best friend (who still plays) who was introduced to it by another friend (who quit a few weeks after).
I remember my first few hours like it was a few hours ago... "HEY! I GOT A PORING DOLL!! What does it do, d'you think?" and ever since, I've loved collecting dolls... Getting lost in Payon fields and seriously panicking. (I thought I'd have to delete my char..."but he's lvl 10! T_T")

My favourite jobclass is the Assassin class. I loved how they could use "TWO WEAPONS AT ONCE, HEY-HEY!!". Needless to say, I ruined the build.
Being from India, my first ever server was InRO - which shutdown in 2008 (after going p2p - which I didn't do) with my main char bratty_Loki (assassin) at Lv98 with 80% filled. :pif:

What I loved about InRO was how closely knit the community was. Which is why I use the same char names on every server I play, cause someone eventually goes "BRATTY! ITS ME! hASH!" or whoever!

I'd absolutely love to meet InRO people ingame. Do inbox me if you'd like to get in touch.

WoE! I love it! I'm not particularly good, but it's like sex; Not everyone is capable of bringing it. I love the whole excitement and organisation of it all! I admire guilds that get their act together and I follow some youtube posts of them. (Not sure if I can say which ones I watch, so I wont!)

I'm currently in the guild Enigma and made some good friends, but I'd love to make more friends! =D

I'll eventually make my own guild, I reckon. Or branch out into another guild. All depending on my friends, and where my game takes me.

Blimey, I thought I would take up a few sentences and be done with it, but I really did ramble, didn't I.

That just about sums me up, lol.  :no1:

Cheers!  :thx:

#2 fatguy

fatguy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:42 AM

Good Luck

Happy Hunting

Edited by fatguy, 29 January 2016 - 12:42 AM.

#3 teresias

teresias

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera / Geffen
  • Server:Loki / Chaos / Odin

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:23 AM

Hi Bratty! I remember running into you in High Orcs map when I was leveling one of my characters there.  One of the very few who actually talks lmao. :) 

#4 Ailbe

Ailbe

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:59 PM

Nice, see you in game soon

#5 brattyLoki

brattyLoki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:03 PM

Hi Bratty! I remember running into you in High Orcs map when I was leveling one of my characters there.  One of the very few who actually talks lmao. :)

This would have been months ago! Before I found out about the turnin quests and stuff! Nice! What are your ingame names?
I remember seeing a HW solo Orc Hero there.  :wah: I don't remember his name though. SG - move - SG - move. xD Thing didn't stand a chance. He picked the Heroic Emblem and told me to take the rest of the loot. My hero.  :lv:

#6 brattyLoki

brattyLoki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:02 AM

Nice, see you in game soon

You too! Who are your chars in game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users