11 replies to this topic

#1 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:55 PM

So guys, i'm in need of help again, here's my new itens now.

FAW +9 ASPD+1 / atk delay 3 / atk delay 3 and cenere card

Luk glove (with no slot)

BxB +9 with 2 AS cards =/

temp agi boots.

Agi 120

Vit 70

Dex 100

Luk 90

Crit 66

i can get max aspd with only a concentration potion, so i only need crits now.

I have a vanar +9 that i'm trying to sell like crazy and i can't, i bought it and the bxb +9 for 650m, and now i can't sell either of them, i'll try to sell it for 550m both, is that a good idea?

Also, i'm thinking of using Evil Marching Hat +9, it gives 10 crit and 5% ranged attack power, also, what card should i put in it? if it's not a good idea, can you tell me other hat that i can use? i'm not a fan of eddga card, i'm starting to hate those chance-active itens.

Also, i had a problem before, that my character wasn't attacking as fast as the other rangers with 193 aspd, i installed Leatrix latency and fixed it for a while, now the program is installed and my character is getting delayed attacks again, even with 193 aspd.

Is the a way to fix this for good? i live in brazil btw, but my internet is just fine

Edited by Dadiris, 29 January 2016 - 04:10 PM.

#2 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:55 AM

is ur +9vanargand(clean)?if no carded maybe i m looking for thats but what price?

eddga headgear very2 good for ranger for sure but make it +12...over power....with temp luk aspd/hawkeye...!!

#3 nachi019

nachi019

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationHimalaya
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:10 AM

If your crit type then White Eddga +9 and above is the choice to go! If you are not a fan of activated items i cant think of anything but EMH+9.

Sell your vana if you are already at max, since leveling with Vana in ranger is hawt!

#4 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:48 AM

is ur +9vanargand(clean)?if no carded maybe i m looking for thats but what price?

eddga headgear very2 good for ranger for sure but make it +12...over power....with temp luk aspd/hawkeye...!!

No, my vanar has incubus card

#5 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 07:27 AM

just go autumn headband..

#6 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:37 PM

If your crit type then White Eddga +9 and above is the choice to go! If you are not a fan of activated items i cant think of anything but EMH+9.

Sell your vana if you are already at max, since leveling with Vana in ranger is hawt!

Yeah but i'm really thinking in get rid of that Hawkeye enchanted boots and buy one without any enchant, i can't stand my ranger always with zero sp, or use a normal temp agi boots with slot, can you think of a good card to use in it?

yeah, i'm thinking on eddga, but i need to max my crits, the EMH gives 10% crits, and also 5 or 7% ranged attack i think, do you know any other good hat?

#7 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:39 PM

just go autumn headband..

I need a hat with crits, and this one is too expensive for me

#8 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:22 PM

Lets see raise your luk to 120 that 41 base crit you would also get 12 crit from luk glove for a total of 53 crit now get a sniping suit with 120 luk gives 18 crit 72 crit now get a +7 critical shad armor 82 crit now need sharp enchanted BXB 12+ crit 94 crit if you had fatal enchants more crit really easy to get crit rate now

Edited by YangeWenli, 31 January 2016 - 04:29 PM.

#9 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:41 AM

temporal luk aspd /hawkeye...+9-12white eddga...luk glove n card with crit can do over power anyway

#10 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:54 AM

Thanks guys, i guess i'll sell all my stuff in ranger and try another class, my internet makes it impossible to hitlock because of the latency, i'll try to make a shadow chaser to solo endless tower, thanks for the help

#11 Kupo54

Kupo54

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:36 AM

Thanks guys, i guess i'll sell all my stuff in ranger and try another class, my internet makes it impossible to hitlock because of the latency, i'll try to make a shadow chaser to solo endless tower, thanks for the help

Most people with that problem it has to do with their graphics card I would recommend checking your graphic settings also if you don't like to rely on proc gears like me use a Isabella red ear for aspd then switch your aspd gears to crit/crit dmg/ranged dmg gears

#12 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 03:51 PM

Most people with that problem it has to do with their graphics card I would recommend checking your graphic settings also if you don't like to rely on proc gears like me use a Isabella red ear for aspd then switch your aspd gears to crit/crit dmg/ranged dmg gears

Can you help me with that, please? i don't know how to put the right settings for my graphic card, it's Geforce 610

https://forums.warpp...his-game/page-2

i posted there 2 screenshots of my graphics setting but i don't know what to change in it, do you know how to configure it? please help me guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users