I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:59 AM

sc6pau.jpg

2ms1x92.jpg

2vjpxuc.jpg

Requesting information on know where I can complete these khara quests above.

Looking forward to the community's response!

Thank you.

#2 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:44 AM

Small crown and bandage drop from the familiar mobs (they lok like bats) in darkwhisper lower, in the area where the parent basilisk is. The others I don't know, sorry.

#3 Xaellis

Xaellis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:50 AM

Small crown and bandage drop from the familiar mobs (they lok like bats) in darkwhisper lower, in the area where the parent basilisk is. The others I don't know, sorry.

Noted with thanks! Greatly appreciated!

#4 Plushy

Plushy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:34 AM

Aren't Small Bandages from mummies in Osiris dungeon or other several mobs from Dayr Desert? Isn't it the same? I think it is, i am not sure o.o

I am also confused about Jawaii Quest Kharas, because i finished every Quest there and none does seem to be left...

#5 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:06 AM

Requesting information on know where I can complete these khara quests above.

Looking forward to the community's response!

Thank you.

For Perfect Seeker you need to go to DW Lower and go to Queen's Arwen spot, on the left side hugging the wall you'll see a small imp with a quest. Complete it.
Then go to the room where Supervisor Gustaf is, and you'll see a quest icon behind some rocks right at the entrance. You need to complete that quest.

Then Story Collector are the quests of the storyline in Jawaii, most of them are given by Chief Bugi Bugi. I think they were somehow related to each stage of Wonderland opening, so that might be a reason some people don't get to see them.

There are also quests in Ocean Island "hidden" like the DW ones, which players are meant to find based on the Jawaii's NPC dialogues, but I think the implementation was a bit clunky and i'm not sure if the quests are  as linear as they should.

Edited by faku1810, 30 January 2016 - 05:12 AM.

#6 Xaellis

Xaellis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:49 AM

Thanks Plushy and faku! :)

#7 Masuzu

Masuzu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 05:57 PM

i can't find these quest for story collector khara

1. RIPPED PAPER PIECES IN THE CAMP quest

2. SOMETHING NEAR THE WATERFALL quest 

3. STARLIGHT CAVE quest

where do i find these quest in jawaii ??

:(

#8 Draobyek

Draobyek

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:04 AM

Those quests are only available during specific stages of the opening of wonderland.

#9 Masuzu

Masuzu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 03:58 AM

Those quests are only available during specific stages of the opening of wonderland.

btw how many THE SIGNS quest that mr bugi bugi gave to us ?

until IV or V ?

and where is npc for "starlight cave quest" epele ??

Edited by Masuzu, 30 July 2016 - 05:18 PM.

#10 Nicholaz

Nicholaz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:33 PM

Info on starlight Quest, during the time wl close, i encounter this quest. First go to the waterfall second level to find a little stone. ss is provided below, after click go to jawaii village, you will be transport to the peak of the waterfall, starlight quest will appear, and you should accept it.

3EggjLS.jpg

uUjuer3.jpg

#11 Masuzu

Masuzu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:20 AM

Info on starlight Quest, during the time wl close, i encounter this quest. First go to the waterfall second level to find a little stone. ss is provided below, after click go to jawaii village, you will be transport to the peak of the waterfall, starlight quest will appear, and you should accept it.

NICE INFO DUDE

i try and WORKED !!!

Voted UP  :p_love:

#12 Damphil

Damphil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUkraine\Russian

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:47 AM

Hello Nicholaz.
Im test, runnning to stone all time.
1) WL closed
2) Red Stone active
3) Statue sparkles
4) Rabbit full(eat)
5) Lost stone
6) WL open

Im no find - new quest on 
the peak of the waterfall. (no starlight quest will appear)

Yes, im no done its khara missions.

Have full guide?
or
Maybe need fix its quest.

#13 Xaellis

Xaellis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:51 AM

Adding on to this, I am going crazy trying to get items for khara quest, "Executor Special List".

Here's the link for exact details: http://ro2-english.w...or_Special_List.

Let me know if anyone knows how to get those items please.

Thank you!

Edited by Xaellis, 18 June 2017 - 08:52 AM.

#14 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:36 AM

Adding on to this, I am going crazy trying to get items for khara quest, "Executor Special List".

Here's the link for exact details: http://ro2-english.w...or_Special_List.

Let me know if anyone knows how to get those items please.

Thank you!

I'm not completely sure, since I completed that only once and a long time ago, but if I remember correctly u need to kill Profet of Doom (the main boss in the dungeon before morroc) and get lucky to get one of those xD I remember it took me a looooot of runs, but I can't remember if it was in normal or hard (but since it requires lvl 48 I would asume is normal mode)

If anyone knows for sure please be free to correct me xD

#15 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:02 AM

The items for the Khara are weapons from the old RHD sets. You only need to get one to complete the Khara. They drop in Hard mode versions of dungeons from the final boss usually. Some dungeons don't drop weapons though(never seen Culvert hardmode drop one, or Wolf Cave hardmode). I know I've gotten them before from Drake in Cursed Ghost Ship hardmode and the Prophet of Doom in Sandarman hardmode.

#16 Xaellis

Xaellis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:09 PM

I'm not completely sure, since I completed that only once and a long time ago, but if I remember correctly u need to kill Profet of Doom (the main boss in the dungeon before morroc) and get lucky to get one of those xD I remember it took me a looooot of runs, but I can't remember if it was in normal or hard (but since it requires lvl 48 I would asume is normal mode)

If anyone knows for sure please be free to correct me xD

I so feel you. I've been going through rounds of dg in H mode but I can't seem to get those wretched items! Thank you for your reply though. :)

The items for the Khara are weapons from the old RHD sets. You only need to get one to complete the Khara. They drop in Hard mode versions of dungeons from the final boss usually. Some dungeons don't drop weapons though(never seen Culvert hardmode drop one, or Wolf Cave hardmode). I know I've gotten them before from Drake in Cursed Ghost Ship hardmode and the Prophet of Doom in Sandarman hardmode.

Thanks Artsy! Is there a difference if I just entered GS and Sandarman H solo or through RHD? I mean can I just get them solo instead of trying to form a pt to go for RHD?

Edited by Xaellis, 18 June 2017 - 11:10 PM.

#17 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:49 AM

Yes you can get them solo!

The RHD option is basically the same option as entering the dungeon on hardmode, it just forms a party with people already in the find dungeon queue and all party members get that blue box when the dungeon is completed. RHD is old LVL 50 cap content... no one queues for it anymore so you're probably not going to find a party using the queue system, but you can easily solo those dungeons on hardmode at ML 1 with ML gears!

Edited by Artsy357, 19 June 2017 - 06:50 AM.

#18 Xaellis

Xaellis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:34 PM

Yes you can get them solo!

The RHD option is basically the same option as entering the dungeon on hardmode, it just forms a party with people already in the find dungeon queue and all party members get that blue box when the dungeon is completed. RHD is old LVL 50 cap content... no one queues for it anymore so you're probably not going to find a party using the queue system, but you can easily solo those dungeons on hardmode at ML 1 with ML gears!

Phew! Good to hear that. Thanks again, Artsy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users