advice from end game pve ninja please - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

advice from end game pve ninja please

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 WastedBeau

WastedBeau

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:06 PM

OK so I played 5 years ago so i have some exp with the game and recently came back and made a ninja and loving it for the most part. Im currently lvl 64 and was wondering if my skill idea was solid for pve.yes i know its a pain to get the cards etc but i already have a good amount of that done and have woodrush and swift  attack  items so they both lvl 8 as well

http://irowiki.org/~...051111501350001

#2 WastedBeau

WastedBeau

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:15 PM

wow sorry for the multiposts but it it wasnt finishing posting so i reloaded and well yeah gg

#3 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:23 PM

I would personally prefer for you to take off all that rocket punch stuff, and put those into storm step and mist vanish. Storm step is just for fun and gives you movement speed which is nice, and the mist vanish scales really well in damage compared to rocket punch. If you really want that rocket punch you can take off storm step.

Edited by Agitodesu, 30 January 2016 - 02:25 PM.

#4 WastedBeau

WastedBeau

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:26 PM

thanks for the advice yeah i havent tried all the skills yet so im sure ill send a couple thousand IM on skill reset till im happy lol. hows that look

http://irowiki.org/~...051111531550001

Edited by WastedBeau, 30 January 2016 - 02:27 PM.

#5 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:31 PM

Just an advice right now, the dexterity 10/10 isn't good right now. The boost it gives is probably not worth the amount of sp you pump in, but it still something.

Here is what I think would work as of now to current meta in the game. Once they rebuff ninjas and maybe work around the stats, you may want to change some things around and get that dexterity 10/10.

http://irowiki.org/~...051115531550001

Also you should probably save those few thousands of IM on enchanting over playing around the skill builds. (And mana potions lol)

Edited by Agitodesu, 30 January 2016 - 02:34 PM.

#6 WastedBeau

WastedBeau

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:34 PM

that looks solid . my big thing is not a huge fan of ninja form. basicly use it to combo with ambush and for running places. i guess i just need to use it more and maybe it grow on me

#7 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:38 PM

I highly recommend it because it only takes 1 second to pull a transform-> Mist vanish combo. The damage output is quite solid and give you satisfaction if they crit well enough.

You also maxed out sky penetration which I assume you combo off of ambush, I could potentially say you can chain off mist vanish after violent blow if they live long enough then clean up with dagger. I don't know what combos you use, but this is just an alternative to help you get used to mist vanish.

Violent blow and mist vanish share cool down of roughly 4 seconds so if you manage to kill off mobs quickly you can split it up and you will have one or the other every 2 seconds, and surely not all mobs stick in 1 area so you can use other skills to fit your needs or situation.

Edited by Agitodesu, 30 January 2016 - 02:41 PM.

#8 WastedBeau

WastedBeau

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:41 PM

ty for the advice man much apriciated

#9 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 03 February 2016 - 03:37 AM

You only looking for skill build wise or what gear is good on a Ninja, Normal/Cash?

#10 WastedBeau

WastedBeau

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 03:47 PM

umm gear help would be nice as well Im currently using 3/6 chaotic gourian 3/6 chaotic gryphonic lol however you spell them with skeleton bandage and kimart wings. for IM currently using devil set but im thinking of getting ghostbuster

#11 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:13 PM

umm gear help would be nice as well Im currently using 3/6 chaotic gourian 3/6 chaotic gryphonic lol however you spell them with skeleton bandage and kimart wings. for IM currently using devil set but im thinking of getting ghostbuster

Keep 3/3 Gourian/Gryphic set until 75 for Elga. Get 6 pieces with shield. Gloves you can check a few good options for.

At 70 get a Paris wing (White) and that at +20 is good until 81 when you gotta go for PoS.

Rings are usually good star solars but Secmathian ring duo or 2 Kryos rings will do.

Earrings and belt you got a number of options. I'd recommend just going Aram perseverance belt and earrings.

Necklace is Hero Sign of Kazeura.

Weapon at 70 get a Zauahrant until 77 with elga then Hero PoS at 81.

IM set go Ghost Buster, Best Unity Gloves and a God Set shoulder for Critical damage or Rune Knight Shoulder for Critical rate. Look into IM skill ring/neck/earrings alongside a Fellowship Ring. IM weapon is either the Pirate one or Zodiac gold Katar @ +20.

That's all I can recall off the top of my head.

#12 jepherdy

jepherdy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:19 PM

Hello guys, sorry if this is out of the topic, but may i ask is there a maintenance today? sorry kinda new to this. =)

#13 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:13 PM

fd798c6b87197413a5f28b96b5401499.png935f91de21d532c65b16f1c852597f12.png                                                                                                        This is basically how your gear should look at 85, but if you arent going for PoS do what Sam said

Edited by kaka1312, 04 February 2016 - 10:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users