• 8 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

hi i paid for 2000 item mall points on rose via superrewards amazon sg tab
the money has been taken from my account have checked with bank
under superrewards it says 2000 awarded
it has not been creditted
i have sent tickets to rose, billing and support, and to technical
n1 has replied to my tickets
and i have provided screenshots of the superrewards page where it says awarded as well as my billing details on all tickets
and im getting rather irked cos i cant contact warpportal except via ticket submission and as the money has gone and the page says awarded im confused as to why i have not received the points i have paid for

email : <removed>
rose account : <removed>

#2 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:05 AM

When did you submit your ticket?

I removed the email address and the game account from the post. This is an open forum, meaning anyone can read / access and your email address and game account ID shouldn't be posted here.

#3 bokatinderinsgh

bokatinderinsgh

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:10 AM

submitted all 24 hrs ago wud u like the ticket numbers

#4 bokatinderinsgh

bokatinderinsgh

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:10 AM

ridiculously i checked the status of one of the tickets
its been closed
ive paid for my points shouldnt i receive them

#5 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:37 AM

Did you get a response to the other ticket you send.

I checked with our payment department and as of yesterday they had cleared through the tickets and were working with a few open tickets on either getting more information from them or waiting to hear back on their status.

#6 bokatinderinsgh

bokatinderinsgh

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:55 PM

yer thanks it went through
i had got an email saying that there was a misunderstanding as they thought they payment hadnt cleared

#7 bokatinderinsgh

bokatinderinsgh

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:28 PM

the process needs to be fixed i placed another order and now that one hasnt been creditted ive submitted another ticket like last time

hopefully they process it quickly

#8 PermaBan

PermaBan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWho cares?

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:47 AM

I have had the same problem with several surveys i have filled out. I did them, it says "awarded" but still no points. I have sent a few inquiries but still no answer. The inquiries I sent to the superrewards thing were not helpful as they told me that the points HAD been awarded and to contact ROSE if I feel that the points are missing. This is extremely frustrating. Altogether im missing about 1500 points because of this.

#9 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:26 AM

PermaBan,

I strongly urge you to do as I suggested above and contact our payment department via https://support.warpportal.com. They can help you with the Super Reward points that you should have received.

#10 PermaBan

PermaBan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWho cares?

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:13 PM

@ Calanor: I have done so, and was notified that the missing points have been awarded to my account. But when i checked my account, There were no points added still. I wonder if they are sending it to somebody elses account? :unsure:

#11 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:00 PM

This you need to take up with them using the ticket you have open with them to confirm the account that has points and to help you locate where the points might have gone.

#12 PermaBan

PermaBan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWho cares?

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:01 PM

Done, waiting for a response :unsure:

#13 Cecillee

Cecillee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:59 AM

i have a question about the points on the awarded offers tab. if it says u were awarded those points are u supposed to for sure get them? cus it says ive been awarded alot more points than i have actually got. thanks! :unsure:

#14 PermaBan

PermaBan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWho cares?

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:23 AM

i have a question about the points on the awarded offers tab. if it says u were awarded those points are u supposed to for sure get them? cus it says ive been awarded alot more points than i have actually got. thanks! :unsure:

Yes, you are supposed to get them if it says "awarded"

#15 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:51 AM

Yes, you are supposed to get them if it says "awarded"

I second this.

#16 Cecillee

Cecillee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:40 PM

I second this.

hmm well i havnt gotten them and i submitted a ticket this morning but i havnt heard anything yet. how long does it usually take?

#17 tamango

tamango

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:24 PM

ages i submitted one on the 6th
another on the 8th and one again today on the 10th
to payment
one to rose
and one to warpportal admin
they either will reply to u
or give no feedback until u get frustrated

#18 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:28 PM

ages i submitted one on the 6th
another on the 8th and one again today on the 10th
to payment
one to rose
and one to warpportal admin
they either will reply to u
or give no feedback until u get frustrated

WarpPortal admin can't help you. Trying to reach out through any contact that isn't directly told you probably will lead you to become frustrated.
Contacting ROSE support team will just lead you to a response to contact the payment department, or they will forward the ticket to the correct department.
Payment department is the solution, anything else will just aid in your frustration.

#19 PermaBan

PermaBan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWho cares?

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

Even if you DO submit it to the right department you will still get frustrated... usually :)

#20 bokatinderinsgh

bokatinderinsgh

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:25 AM

i finally got my points 6 days later and

WarpPortal admin can't help you. Trying to reach out through any contact that isn't directly told you probably will lead you to become frustrated.
Contacting ROSE support team will just lead you to a response to contact the payment department, or they will forward the ticket to the correct department.
Payment department is the solution, anything else will just aid in your frustration.

the reason i had to reach out to ALL the contacts was because the contacts from payment etc didnt bother to reply
i was checking with ppl ingame who were getting responses to ticket sent 2 days later than mine abt surveys
but instead for those ppl who have paid warpportal are being sluggish then theres free item mall points on top of this - shouldnt warpportal be working on resloving issues bfore even thinking abt givin free im points away

ontop of that i received an email saying that the payment option used wasnt meant to be used --- then errrr why have it up...

#21 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:00 PM

Keep in mind that not all issues are the same. The issue you had was because a payment option was listed that should not have been. We were working with Super Rewards to figure out why and how to resolve it for the few people like yourself who made payment via Amazon. So your ticket was dealt with in the same manner but took longer to resolve due to the type of ticket it was.

Sorry.

#22 Andenas

Andenas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:49 AM

i got the same problem. it already past 24 hours since i purchased points for item mall, but til now i hasn't gotten my points.
i wonder why you guys do that, i mean the players have to wait 24 hours until they get the points. it would only makes us thinking twice to buy points. ;)

#23 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 02:11 PM

Andenas,

They will get to the ticket if you purchased through Super Rewards and use the Amazon Payment option that was listed then there will be a delay as our system did not recognize the payment even though SuperRewards had it listed on the offer wall.

#24 Andenas

Andenas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:53 PM

no i purchased 2 times and using credit card. til now i still hasn't gotten the points. ;)

#25 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:12 PM

Depending on what payment option you used it could be a small delay, but for Credit Card it should be instantly through our site. If you look at your Credit Card statement and you see the charges, then I suggest submitting a ticket.

For anything payment related its WISE to ALWAYS submit a ticket requesting help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users