• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LaLoon

LaLoon

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:56 AM

Hi, I'm in a dilemma between ninja or sorcerer, Which class is faster to do dungeon, boss, farm ?

I only want to play these 2 classes so please give me some insight.

Thank you.

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:24 AM

I think sorcerers are great farmers because of the simple skill rotations and great mana and health sustainability. Ninjas love to feed off of mana potions and health potions if you farm a lot. To put it really simple sorcerers are much easier and stable, but I think you should decide on what to play since if you have more fun on either you should play that instead.

#3 LaLoon

LaLoon

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:13 AM

Thank you for your explanation.

In that case I'll go with sorcerer, but I still doubt about DPS on big boss (like Lavalon, Aram, Paris), Is ninja's DPS much higher than sorcerer ? or they are close to each other ?

#4 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:22 AM

Out of pure damage with skills is ninja ahead in boss fights. But sorcerers can place their spells and still keep x spamming while the spell is active so that balances that one out.

#5 LaLoon

LaLoon

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:06 AM

Thank you very much.

My last question, Is critical rate advantage of ninja make a big difference ? because ninja has critical rate passive and lethal attack buff when use skills.

Or sorcerer's skills can make up for that difference ?

#6 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:19 AM

I think the damage is balanced as up there stated due to that effect, that sorcerers can simply just autoattack while the spell is active. But its in favor for both classes if you stack crit rate / Crit damage when you go pve farming.

#7 LaLoon

LaLoon

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:48 AM

Ok thank you so much I'll play sorcerer then ! 

#8 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:08 AM

I think both are great, since they have 2 differents playstyle, and since no one is giving good argues about ninjas then I'll do it. :)

Ninjas can cast a cool skill called "wood rush", a very useful skill that allows you to either eradicate a wave of monsters or deal amazing damage to a boss.

They also become way more powerful if they are near a dragoon, and can be boosted by overlords, but their 10 % attack speed can be useful for everyone !

Do I have to mention that they can turn into shinobis, which makes me even more faster and swag ?!

I met a lot of players who were disapointed by sorcerers, even it is my favorite class, so i hope you do the great choice, but I recommend you to play both and to pick the one you prefer !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users