Shadow chaser for endless tower - Page 3 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Shadow chaser for endless tower

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#51 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:10 AM

I know about flamel card, but i don't want to lose the aspd, i want to have 193 with a shield, what if i remove CD in mouth and put Elemental sword since it have a much better damage per size and put Mutant Dragonoid Card so i'll have free room for witch pumpkin hat + alarm mask, or should i use CD in mouth and Elemental sword together?

Edited by Dadiris, 06 February 2016 - 02:38 AM.

#52 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:50 AM

i think there are a few threads already that suggests to use a higher matk dagger like thanatos instead of ele sword because of the aspd and ele sword nerf

#53 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 February 2016 - 12:32 PM

dont touch that sword is for RK.    go for curved sword +10 if u want something cool and useful.  Think a Sabre with a dopple if you want more physical auto cast.

I like thanatos as a middle class FQL

Make a matrix before you put cards in it.

#54 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:52 PM

dont touch that sword is for RK.    go for curved sword +10 if u want something cool and useful.  Think a Sabre with a dopple if you want more physical auto cast.

I like thanatos as a middle class FQL

Make a matrix before you put cards in it.

make a matrix? what is this?

Edited by Dadiris, 06 February 2016 - 06:53 PM.

#55 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:53 PM

Oh guys, forgot to ask something, does the auto cast items stacks? if i use CD in mouth + advanced ring of flame lord + gazeti card + a dagger with mutant dragonoid, it would make it like nonstop autocast?

#56 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 06 February 2016 - 09:33 PM

Possibly I made some videos that are really just me testing out things I found funny , cheap and delicious, or just plain interesting. 

But do it skill by skill.

What's your favourite skill you want.

Mine was Gfist and Heal.

I just through Grand cross and Coma, and sonic blow seemed to synergize.

Edited by behemothjr, 06 February 2016 - 09:35 PM.

#57 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 07 February 2016 - 12:17 AM

Oh guys, forgot to ask something, does the auto cast items stacks? if i use CD in mouth + advanced ring of flame lord + gazeti card + a dagger with mutant dragonoid, it would make it like nonstop autocast?

If you have two autocast effects that cast the same skill through the same activation condition they won't stack. Otherwise yes, autocasts do stack.

#58 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:23 AM

If you have two autocast effects that cast the same skill through the same activation condition they won't stack. Otherwise yes, autocasts do stack.

I thought they stacks or was it just a placebo... stacks, as in, if you have a chance e.g 15%, having 2 of it doesn't raise the chance to 30%, but you have 2 chances of getting that 15%

#59 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:01 AM

did he just say that.  Make a sc for pvm.  I am ok with proverbially asking my book to heal all monks.  They need it first.  Than I going to ask it to talk  some sense into him.

No offence  as a super tanker.

SC is my first choice ,  RG + SBN  are def welcome..

No more easy lame chars in my party unless you are new.

Example you think double hp is cool.  Is 2x work for me and makes u lamer than a DB.  

DB are for when I need to increase my healing power. Amulet I guess could work too.  Sorry when physical is all pot and auto chaser good ness

Edited by behemothjr, 07 February 2016 - 03:07 AM.

#60 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:13 AM

Really lol i don't think its like that at least with auto heal.

They all stack even ROR+musika :) now that if any conflict would be right there. I haven't had 1 issue.  I gone full throttle auto heal stack.

Shrine + (chepet of cross ) + musika + ROR + rejuvi and it gets yummier each time

Edited by behemothjr, 07 February 2016 - 03:15 AM.

#61 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:32 AM

If you get stuck don't forget you can learn high heal up to 5 with clip if you got the sp or berries

Throw money, aimed bolt 10 are juicy too

#62 b4bads

b4bads

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:36 AM

Are you sure you want to invest that much to make an MVP/PVM SC?

If you are finding it hard to kill MVPs using a ranger, how much more if you use SC..

I'm not criticizing, but the resources you find may be put into waste..

if hit lock doesnt work for you, why don't you use AS instead? my hybrid ranger can ET up to Valk with less than 5 tokens and a few supplies.

Or maybe you just want to build an MVP SC for fun / experiment?

#63 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:42 AM

Thanks for the reply guys :)

#64 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:56 AM

Are you sure you want to invest that much to make an MVP/PVM SC?

If you are finding it hard to kill MVPs using a ranger, how much more if you use SC..

I'm not criticizing, but the resources you find may be put into waste..

if hit lock doesnt work for you, why don't you use AS instead? my hybrid ranger can ET up to Valk with less than 5 tokens and a few supplies.

Or maybe you just want to build an MVP SC for fun / experiment?

Well, i guess it would be safer with SC, i'll get 193 aspd with a shield equiped (alice card) and auto cast some everything on the mvp, 'm planing on getting faceworm queen leg to clean mobs around with earthquake, not to mention the meteor storm that i'll copy, but i'm not planing to get too far on the tower anyways,

I just can't play ranger because i am from brazil and the latency does not allow me to do much with a ranger, not even kite it, and my ranger don't attack as fast as the others even when i had 193 aspd

So i'll just clean the mobs using Feint Bomb and auto-attack the mvps to death

#65 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:40 AM

Using a shield doesnt make an mvp safer than attacking at distance. Would be more efficient solve your connecton issues than whole changing to another class, one that will be more stressfull and slower lvl, and wont be doing nearly as good as ranger to be honest.

#66 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:14 AM

someone ever tell me dont underenstimate SC when MVPing but after i read this thread it look like SC has hard time to MVPs unlike other class

#67 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:58 AM

Using a shield doesnt make an mvp safer than attacking at distance. Would be more efficient solve your connecton issues than whole changing to another class, one that will be more stressfull and slower lvl, and wont be doing nearly as good as ranger to be honest.

Theres no way to fix my conection other than moving to another city, and if i'm going to take damage anyways, i rather have a shield with alice to help

Edited by Dadiris, 07 February 2016 - 09:01 AM.

#68 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:20 AM

Chaser yes, Bishop yes, RG, yes SBN

Whatever you haven't seen much of we need.

SBN gonna show us what renewal all about

#69 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:18 AM

I thought they stacks or was it just a placebo... stacks, as in, if you have a chance e.g 15%, having 2 of it doesn't raise the chance to 30%, but you have 2 chances of getting that 15%

As far as i know, that isn't how it works. Instead, only one effect will be active while the other is nullified.

That said, i haven't actually tested it myself so if you have evidence that suggests otherwise it would be worth looking at.

#70 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:54 AM

^not sure if this help or not, but it is a good read at least :s
https://forums.warpp...ct-cards-stack/
https://forums.warpp...acking-effects/

#71 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:36 PM

So, it would be a good idea if i go for advanced ring of resonance + advanced ring of flame lord?

#72 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:04 PM

^not sure if this help or not, but it is a good read at least :s
https://forums.warpp...ct-cards-stack/
https://forums.warpp...acking-effects/

The main points I took away from those threads were that 1. leech and status effect cards do stack with each other and 2. different autocast effects can proc on the same attack. There wasn't actually anything on whether the same autocast effects stack with each other, though. I'm still fairly certain they don't.

Here's a thread I found which supports my belief:

https://forums.warpp...fects-stacking/

#73 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:21 PM

Skill proc from the same source doesnt stack, in any way. This prob will only refer as to accessories, reason why 2 RoFL is a bad idea. Different procs can happen on the same attack.
There are some procs that bug each other( Musika and Loli Ruri card), tho they are rare, and personally i dont remember any other.
And if i remember correctly, the same skill wont proc from 2 different sources at the same time. (Gryphon card+RoFL bowling bash for example)

#74 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:06 PM

Don't trust any descriptions.  Get 1/5/30% physical reflect as much as needed for who you party with.   Get 5/10/28% etc magic single reflect AOE more waste thats what sanc+colloseau is for.

Test test test.  During yuour quests test something new and fun.  Hitting 175 without testing is gonna leave you farther behind than ahead.

As bishop I have huge dps issue.  Good thing my enemies are stale and I can manipulate it to support my party needs.

For ET go floor by floor or in 1-5 increments how it designed.

For SC class which is more common ,  physical damage,  or magical.   Send the larger share back and work with rest.

Edited by behemothjr, 07 February 2016 - 08:15 PM.

#75 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:26 AM

based on my experience with loli ruri card and RoR, it does "feel" the heal procs a lot more vs only the RoR. but I'm curious why it never procs level 3 <from loli ruri> and only level 10. and yes, "feel" can't gauge whether it's true or not.

welp, almost carded 2x bloody knight. think I'd card it with something else like racial magic damage I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users