Questions on FAW enchants - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Questions on FAW enchants

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:00 PM

Hi guys, I'm somewhat new to iRO (not so new to Ragnarok, though I stopped playing about 3-4 years ago, and just returned), and just bought my first +0 FAW.

So, I gathered some info abount enchanting it, and still have some questions. First of all, I wanted to confirm if what I already know is right:

1 - It can have up to 3 enchants (1 at +0 to +5, 2 at +6 to +8, 3 at +9);

2 - The higher the upgrade at the time of enchanting, the higher the chances to get a better enchant;

3 - It says it gives +1% ATK/MATK for every 20 base points in STR/INT, but actually, only gives +1.

4 - Resetting is free and won't break the equipment, but it cost 1 m for resetting enchants.

So, since I just bought it (and it cost me almost all the money I had) I wanted to know how the enchantment process goes, to decide if it's better to keep the wing at +7 while waiting for Enriched Hammer's return, or if I should invest my real money in upgrading this beauty.

1 - If I enchant it at +7, I can still enchant it again when I upgrade it to +9? If so, will I have to pay for a reset?

2 - If I put a card on its slot, will I lose it while enchanting or resetting the enchantment?

3 - How does the enchantment reset work? You pay 1 M and have all the enchantments reset, or you can chose a single enchantment to be reset (like RWC accessories)?

4 - Are there any estimates on the probability of getting this enchant or that (e.g..: Spell 4 vs. Spell 5 vs. Spell 6, or EA 1 vs. EA 2 vs. EA 3)?

Thanks a lot and sorry for the bad english.

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:20 PM

http://irowiki.org/w...l_Wing_Enchants

you have to pay 1 million every time you want to reset enchants; but if you had 2 enchants at +7 and then upgrade to +9 u should get a free attempt at 3rd enchant.

reset gets rid of all enchantments, you do not lose the card when you reset enchants, nor do you lose enchants when you card it.

the enchant chances are even, so if there's 3 options in that slot it's 33%.

#3 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:26 PM

Thank you, Batman!  :thx:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users