Game Night 02/19/2016 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Game Night 02/19/2016

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:39 PM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Warpportal will be hosting a Game Night this month! If you haven't been to one of our Game Night's before, its a (literally free to play)  night where we have a bunch of board, card and video games to play with the community. 

When: February 19th
Time: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Where: At our Buena park office

There will be a number of board games, card games and some console multiplayer video games set up including:

Metal Gear Risk
Exploding Kittens
Munchkin
Imperial Assault
Smash Bros
Street Fighter
Dance Central
(this list will be updated once we get a final count of games people will be bringing)

You are welcome to bring games with you as well!

To RSVP, please post in this thread with the following info and the CM Team will message you with an address:

How many people you are bringing: 
What games you'd like to play/what games you are bringing: 
What food you are bringing (optional):
What game community you are from: 

Due to building policy there will not be alcohol at this event, but we will have wi-fi access available for our guests as well as nametags so you all will know who's who here. We look forward to seeing you there!

#2 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:49 PM

nametags so you all will know who's who here. We look forward to seeing you there!

Can my name tag say Not Njoror?

#3 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:02 PM

Everyone who doesn't have an awesome bearstache is not Njoror.

#4 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:33 PM

This might be asking to much but do you guys film this and put it on youtube? I would find this fun to watching the meetup, i would love to come but i live waaaaay to far away :c

Could be cool as a little video to put together as a "compliation" of the ppl that wants too, but i donno, might be too much :)

#5 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 08:49 AM

This might be asking to much but do you guys film this and put it on youtube? I would find this fun to watching the meetup, i would love to come but i live waaaaay to far away :c

Could be cool as a little video to put together as a "compliation" of the ppl that wants too, but i donno, might be too much :)

Last year we had a livestream during the event that I believe was put on youtube afterwards. We will definitely be trying to do something like that again! I agree that a compilation of the livestream would be a great idea for the youtube channel. 

#6 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 03 February 2016 - 03:21 AM

Last year we had a livestream during the event that I believe was put on youtube afterwards. We will definitely be trying to do something like that again! I agree that a compilation of the livestream would be a great idea for the youtube channel. 

Awesume! Looking forward to watch it! :)

Edited by kaka1312, 03 February 2016 - 03:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users