Zayik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 323 posts
  • LocationReno, Nevada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:13 PM

Heyo guys. I thought I'd ask some of you veterans out there who are used to mobbing with very little cast time. 

I currently play a geneticist and am a cart cannon build. It's kind of a blast! I was debating what items I wanted to use in the long run. I have two choices that I am stuck between. 

Using RWC pendants, CoD, temps spell boots, shadow gear, and Spell FAW for 100% var cast reduction with 0 dex. 

OrrrrrrRRRrrrrr

Using RWC pemdamts, CoD, temp boots, shadow gear, and getting 120 int/ 90dex and having roughly a .1 cast time for my cart cannon. This way I could keep my garment open for items such as +9 HBP or EA FAW.

I am just wondering, would .1 cast time be quick enough to not need orleans gown or other forms of reductions? It seems like such a small number that it wouldn't be needed, but figured I'd ask around.  

This would be useful to know since most my mains are spell casters who work nicely with reduce cast time gear :D 

Thanks and happy huntings! 

#2 inspectortrix

inspectortrix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Thor

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:08 PM

You should have posted this one in the merchant class. Anyway, it depends upon the number of mobs you're taking and how fast they hit you. With that cast time, you can kite mobs, cart cannon, run cart cannon, don't tank them.

#3 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:37 PM

wrong place to post this mah friend. anyway i think MSH is better all around instead of CoD which takes up 2 slots

edit: moved 

Edited by BlackMeow, 05 February 2016 - 10:38 PM.

#4 Zayik

Zayik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 323 posts
  • LocationReno, Nevada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:44 PM

What is MSH? I've been gone a while and am just recently coming back. Need to refresh myself with all of these items!

#5 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:49 AM

Midgard Serpant hat. Not really worth it in my opinion. 

It's really really really nice to have a +9 RWH when levelling and mobbing btw, a 0.2 or 0.3 sec cast time wouldnt even hurt if u wear an Orleans. The heal from RWH is just too goo to pass (at least for me ^_^)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users