Soulkyoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:10 AM

Was wondering if anyone could explain how the fight works out? Are all of the thorns separate entities and Entweihen has his own "basic attack" or is everything Entweihen?

What had happen was: My guild was killing the thorns around Entweihen and there was probably 2~3 more thorns to take down before we could focus Entweihen safely. I got bored and asked for Asperio and

Hallucination Walked my happy butt up to him and somehow killed him with little damage done to myself.

Basically, I was wondering why wasnt my flee reduced to near zero due to all of the other thorns possibly focusing me and died? Is it possible for me to kill him without us dealing with the thorns or would the other party members  have to attract the attention of the monsters?

(Never really paid attention to the fight before and I got curious. :p_swt:  )

Edit: Rewording

Edited by Soulkyoko, 06 February 2016 - 06:21 AM.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:25 AM

Each thorn is a different entity. And their attack range is HUGE. What happened is probably that most had their attentions focused in the rest of the party, so none/few attacked you to reduce your flee.

It may be possible to face it alone bur you'd need something like eddga shoes to ignore the hitlock, and great damage reduction + very efficient potting(korean rice cake or those yggs that heal 20% with no cd)

#3 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:14 AM

Aco accessory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users