[Event Guide] Valentine's Day Event 2016 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Event Guide] Valentine's Day Event 2016

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:22 PM

Valentine's Day Event 2016 – Event Guide

Cookie Factory is back!
Stop Team Anti-Love and Team Chocolate Robber from ruining this year's Valentine's Day by turning the taste of Chocolate Meister's sweet chocolate into something uneatable.

Chocolate Meister's House and Chocolate Storage
Open the doors to Chocolate Meister's House and the Chocolate Storage by playing the initial questline. It starts at NPC Rony in Port of the Winds. The quest will show up for all players Level 20+.

Chocolate Meister's House (Event Map F6 Mode)
To access this mode you need to have Tickets to Chocolate Meister's House (F6) [2016] in your inventory. They're working like the defense orders. One is needed for a party size up to 2 players and two tickets are needed for parties of 3 and 4 players. The tickets can be obtained from the initial questline and as a world drop (by killing any monster).

No Perfect Hunches are needed to get the directions guessing rewards. Instead you will need Magical Flower Bouquets. You can obtain Magical Flower Boxes containing up to 3 Magical Flower Bouquets by killing monsters on any hidden (scroll) map. Those hidden scrolls are dropped by any boss of the regular mission maps. Hidden maps are available for all level ranges. When you are asked to guess the monster direction you can use the Magical Flower Bouquet to always have a right guess.
For every right guess you will be rewarded with the following:

Right Guesses

1 Player Party

2 Players Party

3 Players Party

4 Players Party

1-3

1x Sweet Ingredients Box

2x Sweet Ingredients Box

3x Sweet Ingredients Box

4x Sweet Ingredients Box

1x Valentine Silver Coin

2x Valentine Silver Coin

3x Valentine Silver Coin

4x Valentine Silver Coin

5-8

1x Sweet Ingredients Box

2x Sweet Ingredients Box

3x Sweet Ingredients Box

4x Sweet Ingredients Box

1x Valentine Gold Coin Box

1x Valentine Gold Coin Box

2x Valentine Gold Coin Box

2x Valentine Gold Coin Box

5 Valentine Silver Coins can be traded at NPC Gordon in Port of the Winds to obtain a Valentine's Silver Accessory Box. This box can contain a part of the Lovely Silver Accessory Set or a Valentine's Day consumable item.

You can trade in 2 specific parts of the Lovely Silver Accessory Set to get one Lovey Gold Accessory Set part at NPC Gordon.

30 Valentine Gold Coins can be traded at NPC Gordon for a Big IM Consumables Box. Please know that this box is now fully restricted.

At Stage 5 and Stage 10 you get a stage end reward similar to the mission result rewards. You will get 4 random rewards out of the following:

·         Money Bag Gasha Box containing a gold bag with a random amount of gold

·         Armor Enchant Dust Gift Box (4 ea)

·         Weapon Enchant Dust Gift Box (2 ea)

·         Soul Gift Box (14 ea)

·         Valentine Balloon Box containing a random Valetine's Day Balloon

·         Valentine Accessory Box containing a random Valentine's Day Costume Accessory

·         EXP Double Up potion (10 mins)

Chocolate Storage (Event Map F7 Mode)
To start this mode you need to have Tickets to Chocolate Storage (F7) [2016] in your inventory. They're working like the defense orders. One is needed for a party size up to 2 players and two tickets are needed for parties of 3 and 4 players. The tickets can be obtained from the initial questline and by completing the daily quests Tickets for Everyone (1) and Tickets for Everyone (2). This way you can obtain up to 4 of these tickets daily.

At Stage 10, 20, 30 and 40 you get a stage end reward similar to the mission result rewards. You will get 4 random rewards out of the following:

·         Money Bag Gasha Box containing a gold bag with a random amount of gold

·         Armor Enchant Dust Gift Box (4 ea)

·         Weapon Enchant Dust Gift Box (2 ea)

·         Soul Gift Box (14 ea)

Valentine Recipe Box
These boxes can be obtained as a world drop by killing any monsters including the F6 and F7 modes. Furthermore you can obtain 4 of them from the Sweets Ingredients Box.

Sweets Ingredients Box
The Sweets Ingredients Box obtainable in the Chocolate Meister's House (F6) mode contains 4 of each of the Cookie Recipie ingredients: Flour, Almond, Marshmellow, Stick, Chocolate, Butter, Milk, Powder Sugar, Valentine Recipe Box

Couple Questline
When playing as a couple or married couple and after completing the quest "Proof of Love" you will be able to start a questline especially for couples to obtain parts of this year's valentine's day event costume set. For finishing the last quest of this quest line you will get the Valentine's Day achievement (Be my Valentine), 2 Love Message Cards, 5 Love Love Warps and a Valentine's Pet Gift Coupon. With this coupon you can get one of three Valentine Pets:

·         Ms. Gingerbread

·         ChocoChop

·         Lovely Woodie *new*

All three pets are ordinary pets at level 20 and need normal Pet Food to be kept alive. You can sell the pet eggs in the open-market, but once the pet egg is opened the pet itself is fully restricted.

Valentine Balloon Box
This box contains randomly one of the following balloons:

·         Cupid Balloon

·         Heart Balloon

·         Love Chocolate Balloon

·         Valentine Love Balloon

·         Cloud Nine Balloon

·         I Love you Balloon

Valentine Costume Accessory Box
This box contains randomly one of the following accessories:

·         Anti Love Mark Hat

·         Strawberry Pudding Hat

·         Creme Cake Hat

·         Fruit Cake Hat

·         Candy Gloves

·         Chocolate Gloves

·         Valentine's Day Backpack

Important:

The Tickets (F6 and F7), the Magical Flower Bouquets, the Magical Flower Box, the Valentine Costume Accessory Box, the Valentine Ballon Box and the Big IM Consumables are fully restricted including account vault restriction.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:20 PM

Here are some images of the new costume and the Valentine's Day pets:

Styling Pink Set

This set is available as Event Set and as a special grade set in the MixBoard with better stats

VD_Costume.jpg

Ms. Gingerbread Pet

VD_MsG.jpg

ChocoChop Pet

VD_ChocoChop.jpg

Lovely Woodie Pet

VD_LWoodie.jpg

#3 BobLewis

BobLewis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:25 PM

Anglice is nice. 

This event seems nice too

#4 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:29 PM

Initial thoughts:

Cookie factory is back! And with a lot of stuff. The event seems a bit complicated, though most players won't have a problem as the premise should be familiar.

Restrictions, restrictions...

Lovely Woodie Pet looks awesome, though putting that behind the couple is, while fitting, a bit problematic. We're gonna have a lot of weddings I guess.

#5 p703472

p703472

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:31 PM

Somebody knows if it will be a large maintenance or something ???

#6 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:32 PM

Restrictions, restrictions...

Lovely Woodie Pet looks awesome, though putting that behind the couple is, while fitting, a bit problematic. We're gonna have a lot of weddings I guess.

The restrictions are needed to prevent people from farming 1500 Big IM Boxes with masses of accounts specifically created only for that purpose. ;)

A couple does not need to be marriaged. A "normal" couple is enough for these quests.

#7 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:33 PM

Somebody knows if it will be a large maintenance or something ???

If everything goes well it should be a normal maintenance. 

#8 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:33 PM

You can expect the usual 2-3 hours until further notifications.

#9 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:47 PM

There is an addon to the Event version of the costume. The event version is soulbound on equip, the Mixboard version isn't.

Both costumes can be sold in open-market and traded/send by mail.

#10 1871160210163325607

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:08 PM

Is the Maintain still running?

#11 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:21 PM

Servers are up again and running!

Thank you for your patience.

#12 Makuron

Makuron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:29 PM

Did you guys accidentally put the wrong set into the mixboard? The [Event] one is in the special tab and doesnt have the special grade I think.

Edited by Makuron, 10 February 2016 - 05:34 PM.

#13 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:41 PM

Thank you for the info. Yes it happened by accident. The servers are taken down shortly to fix that.

#14 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:50 PM

o well i did one f6 Xd not bad perfect timing

#15 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:30 PM

it is possible to make a exchange  thing with the gasha vanding machie for f7 ticket like 10 >f6 ticket for 1 f7 ticket or 20 to 1 ? cause this is a bit stupid but i got almost 100 f6 ticket in less then a Hours

. and if i read right the only way to get f7 ticket is from the dailie quest 4 per day per player.

#16 bigmacxx

bigmacxx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:46 PM

I keep DC every few 2 to 3 minutes ( server not responding) after this event has came .

#17 RainbowRush

RainbowRush

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:38 PM

One of my character's first received quest is an F6 quest and I can't enter F6 with an old ticket.

#18 Makuron

Makuron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:43 PM

The new f6 scrolls are dropped by monsters. :)

#19 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Server:Our home, Vyvern

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:54 PM

The old tickets don't work anymore, that was intentional.
I'll bug the staff when they wake up to see if there's a possibility of exchanging the tickets.
I think it's a restriction put in place to prevent people from going overboard on the event.
Either myself, or Popcorn will get back to you guys.

I keep DC every few 2 to 3 minutes ( server not responding) after this event has came .

Hey there! I recommend restarting your computer, and your router. If that doesn't help, try redownloading the game. Maybe a file got corrupted, it happens from time to time.
Let me know if you can get it working. :)

Edited by VModChimichanga, 10 February 2016 - 08:56 PM.

#20 RainbowRush

RainbowRush

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:37 PM

There was no problem skipping some quests. Just want to inform staff that I didn't get them.

#21 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:44 PM

The restrictions are needed to prevent people from farming 1500 Big IM Boxes with masses of accounts specifically created only for that purpose. ;)

A couple does not need to be marriaged. A "normal" couple is enough for these quests.

That took a hell of a long time, so I don't think it was real a problem with that event. And if it wasn't a problem in an event like that surely it wouldn't have been in this one either, nor any future one.

Ahh yes, misread that part.

#22 djsoda19

djsoda19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:27 PM

How can you get defense scrolls again? can you do unli runs here?

#23 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:03 AM

it is possible to make a exchange thing with the gasha vanding machie for f7 ticket like 10 >f6 ticket for 1 f7 ticket or 20 to 1 ? cause this is a bit stupid but i got almost 100 f6 ticket in less then a Hours
. and if i read right the only way to get f7 ticket is from the dailie quest 4 per day per player.

One of my character's first received quest is an F6 quest and I can't enter F6 with an old ticket.

VModChimichanga is right with his statement. This is done on purpose and will stay this way. He already gave you the reason why.
Also there won't be any possibility of exchange for old and new tickets.

Edit by Chimi: fixed a really minor grammatical error. I just wanted an excuse to edit your post!
I have all the power now!

Edited by VModChimichanga, 11 February 2016 - 02:59 AM.

#24 djsoda19

djsoda19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 02:42 AM

F7 can be accessed at lvl20. Does that mean I can ask someone to boost me? For example a 2man party, a lvl 40 and 60. Monster levels would be lvl50. Can you do this? If yes whats the maximum level gap to sill be able to get exp? If i remember correctly it is 10

#25 1948160117035213817

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:24 AM

Those hidden scrolls are dropped by any boss of the regular mission maps. Hidden maps are available for all level ranges

Unless i'm wrong, there's no hidden map for level 60-70. Too high for crystal lake too low for lava.. Can anyone enlighten me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users