• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Qrein1

Qrein1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:33 PM

Does anyone knows where to get the vallentine event quest and what can I get from it?

Thank you !:) 

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:40 PM

Talk to Qpid in Adventurer's Plains. You can't miss him- he is in that middle section of the little village by the water. You have to be at least level 120 to take the quest, because one part requires you to go to Eldeon.

If you're lower level than 120, you can still get some event items from Qpid.  Special event drops called Magic Heart Candies will drop from monsters all over. Qpid will exchange them for some items. If you wear the Valentine Outfit (which is being added to the Item Mall as we speak), Qpid will give you a 25% discount on the event items he has.

If you are above level 180, you can go to Orlo and help kill the flying pig when it spawns. He can drop the Qpid summon skill and also Love Hammers. 

Info on the quest can be found here http://rose.irowiki...._10_-_Feb_25.5D

#3 Qrein1

Qrein1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 03:59 AM

Talk to Qpid in Adventurer's Plains. You can't miss him- he is in that middle section of the little village by the water. You have to be at least level 120 to take the quest, because one part requires you to go to Eldeon.

If you're lower level than 120, you can still get some event items from Qpid.  Special event drops called Magic Heart Candies will drop from monsters all over. Qpid will exchange them for some items. If you wear the Valentine Outfit (which is being added to the Item Mall as we speak), Qpid will give you a 25% discount on the event items he has.

If you are above level 180, you can go to Orlo and help kill the flying pig when it spawns. He can drop the Qpid summon skill and also Love Hammers. 

Info on the quest can be found here http://rose.irowiki...._10_-_Feb_25.5D

Thank you Honeybunz ! Do u also know where in orlo I can find the flying pigs ?

#4 ZeemScout

ZeemScout

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:48 AM

can anyone help me?  can i know how much candies do i need for exchange Qpid bow?

#5 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:22 AM

Thank you Honeybunz ! Do u also know where in orlo I can find the flying pigs ?

It has a few possible spawns in The Wastelands, Wastelands Ruin Path, and the Gates of Muris maps. It spawns near an oasis so just look around until you see a bunch of ppl waiting and wait with them. I've only actually seen it one time myself. :P

can anyone help me?  can i know how much candies do i need for exchange Qpid bow?

To get the Qpid Bow, you have to do the quest from Qpid and you must be level 120 to do it. At the end of the quest, Qpid gives you the bow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users