Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:59 PM

patchnotebanner.png
Patch Notes February 10, 2016
Please note: Details are subject to change at any time.
Weekly Maintenance Time: 6pm-10pm PST (~4 hours)

Changes.png

We have a new Nifflheim login screen!

xNGAbY4.jpg?1

In preparation for the release of Nifflheim later this year, we've updated our Login screen to give a sneak peek at the sort of art and environments you can expect to experience!

events.png

HappyHourBoxWeek.png

Welcome to our Valentine's Happy Hour Week!

Event Period: February 10 - February 17, 2016

Players have a chance to get an additional box drop during this time by farming monsters within a five level range of the player that will randomly pop out a useful item, including special Valentine's Day themed chocolates!

Happy Hour Boxes drop four times a day:

02:00 - 03:00

08:00 - 09:00

14:00 - 15:00

20:00 - 21:00

February Happy Hour Box has a chance to drop one of the following items:

0gLtLS0.png

Special Chocolates will also be dropping during Happy Hour times! Keep an eye out for these special Valentine's Day chocolates:

GQBb8Ay.png

o1hmocX.png

VIP Packs and Costume Fusion Items are on sale this week!

Sale Period: February 10 - February 17, 2016

Platinum Membership Pack

SALE Price: 1400 Kafra Points

The Platinum Membership Pack contains the following:

- (1) Elite Membership Card (30 Days)

- (1) Card Album

- (1) Mount Period Extension (30 Days)

- (10) Special Honing Oil (10%)

- (5) Complete Honing Scrub

- (5) Holgren's Honing Polish Box

- (1) Refine Transfer Ticket

- (1) Adventure's Pack

- (10) Explorer Pack

- (3) Thief Potion

Gold Membership Pack

SALE Price: 630 Kafra Points

The Gold Membership Pack contains the following:

- (1) Elite Membership Card (30 Days)

- (1) Card Album

- (10) Pump It Up Pill

Accessory Fusion Tablet

SALE Price: 100 Kafra Points

Use an Accessory Fusion Tablet to fuse two accessories together for a new accessory and possibly more runeholes!

Costume Fusion Tablet

SALE Price: 100 Kafra Points

Use a Costume Fusion Tablet to fuse two costumes together for a new costume and possibly more runeholes!

Appearance Maintain Slate

SALE Price: 150 Kafra Points

Use an Appearance Maintain Slate during Costume or Accessory Fusion to keep the appearance of one of the costumesor accessories!

Rune Maintain Slate

SALE Price: 150 Kafra Points

Use a Rune Maintain Slate during Costume or Accessory Fusion to keep the runes slotted into runeholes of one of the costumes or accessories!

kafrashop.png

New Munil Costume and Accessory Boxes for February!

Shop Period: February 10 - February 29, 2016 

6cpzOeC.png

S9u5Bwf.png

Bugfixes.png

- Relogging on the Wonderland raid dungeon loading screen will still count towards total lockout and not be a valid method to avoid the lockout.

#2 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:04 PM

Why is it literally taking 4 months to increase card droprates? Is a number tweak really that hard to do?

Also rip wonderland bypassing, gonna be even *more* fun to try getting those cards and getting the kafra ruby set is impossible since you can't cheat the lockout.

#3 4910131006002030110

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:08 PM

Nifflheim!!!!! yesssss!.

Bye bye Wonderland, no fun allowed. 

ssb4_characters_by_candlestickstudios-d6

#4 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:10 PM

Locking us out of the only activities left in the game isn't a smart move.  Wonderland doesn't open but once a week at best now, no one does Jawaii Daily Quests because experience is too low and the rewards aren't enough.  The Reiden Kerse solo dungeon was farmed in the same fashion, the drop rates in there are abysmal.  If they want people to stop playing the game, they should just tell us, because this is just a swift kick in the ass right now.

#5 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:12 PM

nice hhb, taht's sad they reduced the drop rate though

#6 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:.

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:18 PM

Bugfixes.png

- Relogging on the Wonderland raid dungeon loading screen will still count towards total lockout and not be a valid method to avoid the lockout.

Relogging is not the bug, you smart. Also a tip, the bug works on side episode quests. But yeah keep the good job, at this rate, you'll kill the game before Nifflheim content.

#7 LovelyOppa

LovelyOppa

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:27 PM

huh..that why player tell other player about the bug login..only yesterday..becoz it will gonna be fix..that why they always get card.. :p_sad:

make me upset about our stupid farm use multiple chac to run wonderland..n they get bug unlimited run in wl..

========================

but its fixed now..good new..but bad news to me becoz late know.. :p_sick:

=============

my think on mind already solved yesterday when player got multiple card/and sell many stack of trace guardian..

#8 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:29 PM

huh..that why player tell other player about the bug login..only yesterday..becoz it will gonna be fix..that why they always get card.. :p_sad:

I have killed over 8500 poison bugs. At one point I had an ultra large bag full of poisonbug flourescence. Still haven't had a single card drop since jawaii was released.

I am just so completely goddamn confused why devs can't increase the droprate, something everyone wants. Wouldn't it literally take 15mins of changing code to do? What's the holdup here?

Edited by 9632130515120055620, 10 February 2016 - 05:30 PM.

#9 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:34 PM

make me upset about our stupid farm use multiple chac to run wonderland..n they get bug unlimited run in wl..

========================

but its fixed now..good new..but bad news to me becoz late know.. :p_sick:

=============

my think on mind already solved yesterday when player got multiple card/and sell many stack of trace guardian..

The drop rate is so bad in there, you could farm for 24 hours straight and still not get a single card to drop.

#10 LovelyOppa

LovelyOppa

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:39 PM

I have killed over 8500 poison bugs. At one point I had an ultra large bag full of poisonbug flourescence. Still haven't had a single card drop since jawaii was released.

I am just so completely goddamn confused why devs can't increase the droprate, something everyone wants. Wouldn't it literally take 15mins of changing code to do? What's the holdup here?

atleast player who know bug get many change to get card even card still rare to drop compare player dont know the bug..2 run verse unlimited run (about 30 above run once wl open

#Good Joob Warpportal..pliss make sure the bug fixed..

#11 kagara1994

kagara1994

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:41 PM

Please balance the mobs difficulty to grind and the mp per mobs/mp requirement to lvl. too many players are stuck in leveling now

#12 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:49 PM

infiniums and scrubs will have 0.1% droprate again i guess
yea nifflheim login screen is adorable
but wl droprate still sucks so its useless to farm

so nothing to do as usual

cya at ro2 shutdown

#13 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:00 PM

The drop rate is so bad in there, you could farm for 24 hours straight and still not get a single card to drop.

what bug?  Did I miss a card bug? 

#14 LovelyOppa

LovelyOppa

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:00 PM

is it event include real valentine event?..if yes, means chocolate just for buff and no title for valentine event?

just curious.. :hmm:

#15 LovelyOppa

LovelyOppa

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:06 PM

what bug?  Did I miss a card bug? 

i already knew yesterday about bug wl..player can unlimited run wl..and now warpportal wnna fixed that..that why player who know that bug mad about this fixed..and made also about wl droprate.

.but still even drop rate suck, they still get chance to get run wl unlimited to find card..

compare other players run 2x only..uwaaaa.. :sob:

#16 Rompe

Rompe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:10 PM

drop rate wl : 0.5% + buff = 1.2%??

I find no other explanation

#17 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:11 PM

Bugfixes.png

I heard rumor of an unlimited access method, but I never knew how it worked...

This explains how some people had an abundance of QA, and those of us who

didn't use this cheat (or have many zenny/characters) are still in need of QA...

I don't care quite as much about the Card & DNA droprate as I do about gear...

I am used to DNA and Cards being  seemingly impossible to get anyhow, which

is silly in the first place, as it mainly rewards RMT/Black-Market activities... BUT

We should be able to gear our characters with less complication. Gear is Basic!

PvE is in dire need of a nerf in the latter maps; especially if we can't even gear up.

First we wait for WL to open, and hope it opens at a time we are available to go.

Then we MAYBE get our AW drops. Then breakdown and pray for QA. Please!

It took the Devs little time to fix an access glitch; how long to fix that droprate???

C'mon; honest players wanna play too! Why not just leave WL open already?

Leave the 2x/day lockout in place, but Open it so we have more stuff to do!

Edit: (VIP, Thief Potion, Midgard's Grace, Hunter Statue Buff, Kimono, Aromine) x2 Runs = 1AW gear.

Edited by Maxscha, 10 February 2016 - 08:13 PM.

#18 4910131006002030110

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:20 PM

poporing_zpsnneevhft.jpg

#19 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:42 PM

i already knew yesterday about bug wl..player can unlimited run wl..and now warpportal wnna fixed that..that why player who know that bug mad about this fixed..and made also about wl droprate.

.but still even drop rate suck, they still get chance to get run wl unlimited to find card..

compare other players run 2x only..uwaaaa.. :sob:

Oh that's it???  I thought a bug of getting cards.  How many runs can an individual really do in 12 hours... lol.. It is all about luck!

I have 6 chars and i try to run all of them when possible and I haven't gotten any card recently.  It is just luck.  And I am baffled that someone would want to do that many.  Almost have to force myself to do the last 2 runs.  Soooooooooooooooo Boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!

#20 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:01 PM

I am still firmly convinced that the drop rate is tied to exp rates.  When we get a x5 exp weekend (or x7 like we had once) the amount of AW gear inside drops is enormous.  Of course it's not always 100% guarantee you will get more, it's still rng after all, but from everyone I've talked to (I talk about this a lot, so its a lot of people) the general consensus is that they are tied together.  I really don't feel like this is a placebo effect either, I can remember one run on a x5 weekend I got 10 drops.  During days like today it's at best 1 aw per run.

Now the thing someone mentioned to me, if this is true, will our Master Battle Manuals and Adventure Manuals work to increase the drop rate as well?  I don't think they will because that is adjustments to our character where as what they change is a server setting for everyone.  That said, I'm still gonna give it a shot.

#21 LovelyOppa

LovelyOppa

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:19 PM

it true drop rate suck..but im just little upset about that bug..n player who know it made complain about drop rate.."no fun its fixed"..and player who rich maybe dont care about wl and say its boring becoz drop rate suck..when casual player run wl..its just not only card they want..but also aw gear to disamble..and just fact want u know mightymoo..they have chance..

example like farm vador dna..player A only get 2 chance to kill vador and player B get 30 chance to kill vador..think urself what the result it..

its just litle upset..like omg..they have bug unlimited run..why..why..or it just me too innocent to play this game..

# and like omg player know this bug complain about this fixed..made me to comment to this tread..yahhh..even u farm 24 hour u still cannot get card..nahh..still and still u guys get high chance to get better droprate..and compare others casual player..who innocent..yay wl open..x2 run..and.. :sob:

#22 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:26 PM

...will our Master Battle Manuals and Adventure Manuals work to increase the drop rate as well?...

I am not convinced that any buff truly helps with regards to droprate, anymore.

My best runs had minimal or no buffs. (Ofc, a few of my fruitless runs did also.)

What's the point of buffing if the buffs need buffs, lol. :surrender:

I'll go Buff-Nekkid, so to speak; and Fluke is gonna run Fully Buffed, for XP too.

We can compare notes after next patch to see how that worked out... *curious*

#23 INCUBOY

INCUBOY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:59 PM

this crybabies  especially oppa  it's already boring and you wanted it to be fair ? they will not exploit the bug if the drop rates are somehow fixed.

Hunter buff in prontera/alberta and thief potion and flower doesn't work in wl  you will be lucky enought to get and aw gear if something drop on your run I can't blame the players who uses the bug if the drop rates are high then we can push through your sentiments oppa.

I'm sure you are just one of the people the community that makes this game fall if you let us enjoy things in ro 2 maybe the game is alive and kicking like before.SEA is a disease not the players but the bug items that they brought in here. too many bad fixes are made especially nerf.  colli is back in WOE  hello fluke thanks for the boost i got ml 40 because of ur boosting. 

#24 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:24 PM

it true drop rate suck..but im just little upset about that bug..n player who know it made complain about drop rate.."no fun its fixed"..and player who rich maybe dont care about wl and say its boring becoz drop rate suck..when casual player run wl..its just not only card they want..but also aw gear to disamble..and just fact want u know mightymoo..they have chance..

example like farm vador dna..player A only get 2 chance to kill vador and player B get 30 chance to kill vador..think urself what the result it..

its just litle upset..like omg..they have bug unlimited run..why..why..or it just me too innocent to play this game..

# and like omg player know this bug complain about this fixed..made me to comment to this tread..yahhh..even u farm 24 hour u still cannot get card..nahh..still and still u guys get high chance to get better droprate..and compare others casual player..who innocent..yay wl open..x2 run..and.. :sob:

You are probably correct that u get more chance of getting something if u do more runs but as you yourself stated... you are a casual player so is more likely you won't have as much time to spend farming like the ppl who spend many of hours here.  lol... I didn't even know there was a bug haha.. so you are one up than me.. With that said.. I think what's done is done and let's just do our best to get something while farming...  :) Be happy!!!!

#25 Chidorie

Chidorie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:06 PM

I heard rumor of an unlimited access method, but I never knew how it worked...

This explains how some people had an abundance of QA, and those of us who

didn't use this cheat (or have many zenny/characters) are still in need of QA...

I don't care quite as much about the Card & DNA droprate as I do about gear...

I am used to DNA and Cards being  seemingly impossible to get anyhow, which

is silly in the first place, as it mainly rewards RMT/Black-Market activities... BUT

We should be able to gear our characters with less complication. Gear is Basic!

PvE is in dire need of a nerf in the latter maps; especially if we can't even gear up.

First we wait for WL to open, and hope it opens at a time we are available to go.

Then we MAYBE get our AW drops. Then breakdown and pray for QA. Please!

It took the Devs little time to fix an access glitch; how long to fix that droprate???

C'mon; honest players wanna play too! Why not just leave WL open already?

Leave the 2x/day lockout in place, but Open it so we have more stuff to do!

Edit: (VIP, Thief Potion, Midgard's Grace, Hunter Statue Buff, Kimono, Aromine) x2 Runs = 1AW gear.

just force closed the game during loading screen of wonderland dungeon when you enter :P

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users