Patch Notes: February 10, 2016 - Page 2 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes: February 10, 2016

37 replies to this topic

#26 RlDER

RlDER

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationDarkside of the moon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:13 PM

Love the loading screen and thankfully HHB is better than last month.

The bug fix may have been with good intent but now the market will fluctuate with QA prices inflating again. Since people abused it all this time taking into account the release of new content, why not remove the 2 run per char limit? Hear me out. Regardless of limit, most older players have a bunch of alts to do WL runs as much as they want and that itself bypasses the limit already. Since new content is on it's way and most of us really don't have anything to do end-game but wait and hope for the best, an open raid dungeon like WL would be something. I wouldn't want Serenia set to be sold for MP as well because that's like asking those who farmed it for months and spent a lot of zeny to suck it up. What would be a better option is to leave WL as an open raid dungeon where players can go anytime to farm for their gears. 

But if you still want to keep the instanced mode with jewel offerings and all, balance Jawaii mobs so that we can farm them without requiring a 10~20 man raid. Perhaps be a little more lenient on the drop rates there to make it a good farming source. I'm not asking for shortcuts here because after reaching ML40, you're pretty much stuck and come to an halt. You realise that you have nothing to do but wait for WL to open for a chance to get your gears. Your only best option is to buy mats from players who may have exploited bugs or have enough alts to do as many runs as they want. 

#27 AdAbsurdum

AdAbsurdum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:55 PM

i'm okay with the drop rate...
even without using bug..

just for comparison, i got Seitengrate Bow in FFXII without cheating or bug.. as for you know, that bow has 0,0001 % to spawn the chest, and has 0,00001 % to contains the bow itself..

cmon guys, no need to complain about drop rate... just play this game joyful  :rice: 

Why is it literally taking 4 months to increase card droprates? Is a number tweak really that hard to do?

Also rip wonderland bypassing, gonna be even *more* fun to try getting those cards and getting the kafra ruby set is impossible since you can't cheat the lockout.

i got kafra ruby set, but its female noel instead of Male Human  :sob:

#28 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:48 AM

i'm okay with the drop rate...
even without using bug..

just for comparison, i got Seitengrate Bow in FFXII without cheating or bug.. as for you know, that bow has 0,0001 % to spawn the chest, and has 0,00001 % to contains the bow itself..

cmon guys, no need to complain about drop rate... just play this game joyful  :rice: 

i got kafra ruby set, but its female noel instead of Male Human  :sob:

That is the drop rate for cards in Wonderland Dungeon and Jawaii Island it seems (at least the bosses on the island).  The ancient warrior gear is something I'm guessing like .25%.

#29 AdAbsurdum

AdAbsurdum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 01:05 AM

That is the drop rate for cards in Wonderland Dungeon and Jawaii Island it seems (at least the bosses on the island).  The ancient warrior gear is something I'm guessing like .25%.

well... idk.. i dont have any data. im counting on Toni for it  :heh: 

sometimes normal mobs drop the ancient warrior gear, sometimes the bosses drop 2 gears..
plus, there is a chance that "mimic" spawn after we killed Queen Serenia (at least that what i've experienced in wonderland easy mode, i have no idea how that mimic can be spawned though)

as far as i entering wonderland, i got arista card and uparus priest card.. i got them on November..
i just entering wonderland with my main char.. dont have any high-level alts  :no1:

#30 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:17 AM

wtb new class zzz

#31 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:51 AM

Who will care about new content when most players are stuck at ML25-30 or abandon at that point?

#32 SanaisHere

SanaisHere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Server:Freyja Forever Lol.

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:56 AM

Hi  :heh:     zup .... 

#33 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:31 PM

Someone passed me a screenshot of the login screen

"Why is it Elenas now of all times"

Come here->I guess it wasn't Elenas :heh:

#34 adamch

adamch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:12 PM

We need players and guilds in the community to run more Jawaii Daily Quests. Apart from collection of materials to open up Wonderland, this will assist in helping players gaining experience points to level up. 

Having wonderland opened 24/7 will render JDQ obsolete. Developers are reintroducing new contents that involves old quests and dungeons so the end game players may assist new players in the game at the same time. 

#35 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 02:08 AM

add buff items for wl such as droprate inc or something for jewels and etc

#36 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:24 PM

We need players and guilds in the community to run more Jawaii Daily Quests. Apart from collection of materials to open up Wonderland, this will assist in helping players gaining experience points to level up. 

Having wonderland opened 24/7 will render JDQ obsolete. Developers are reintroducing new contents that involves old quests and dungeons so the end game players may assist new players in the game at the same time. 

The problem is, the Jawaii Daily Quests aren't as rewarding and fewer people enjoy doing them now.  Both the exp rate should be increased on special events again, as well as more Red Jewels given out and buff the drop rate for Jawaii Island cards so people feel the incentive to do these activities.  The gap between players opening Wonderland last time was 9 days.  On the weekend I donated 30 stacks of Red Jewels and it wasn't enough to open it, which means for a whole week no one donated.  It didn't open until another 4 days later.  It's not only the lack of players doing JDQ, it's the lack of players itself not helping.

Also, as far as I was told previously, it was always intended to slowly lower the requirements to open Wonderland.  I thought it was an automated programmed process however and not something they would constantly adjust via patching.

#37 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:11 PM

Happy Hour Event ends at 8pm today!!!!!!!!  It said until the 17th and today is the 16th.  We only get 6 days instead of 7.  We all used thief pot, norns blessing and midgard's grace.  If its going to be 7 days, the last hh should have been at 2pm on the 17th.

This is just so WRONG! Please correct and reimburse us for our buff items.

HHB drops again at 2am!!!!

Edited by MightyMoo, 17 February 2016 - 02:16 AM.

#38 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:28 PM

HappyHourBoxWeek.png

Welcome to our Valentine's Happy Hour Week!

Event Period: February 10 - February 17, 2016

I was sad to have used up so many buffs explicitly for an event that did not happen,

and that I had previously declined a dinner invitation in order to attend the expected

game-event; but at least I got a good MP farm in for skill points... Cuz, why not?  :archer: 

I am sure that this was an unfortunate misunderstanding between WP and Gravity...

I shouldn't complain, but I am displeased that the scheduling was misrepresented,

as my Real Life schedule was shaped to suit the previously posted event schedule.

I did very much enjoy the happy hour otherwise. The overall vibe was uplifting. TY.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users