Newbie need helps and got a mean answer from a PRO player! - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Newbie need helps and got a mean answer from a PRO player!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 BananaFried

BananaFried

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:03 AM

Well I'm a newbies. Need help on building stats/skill. So I was walking around Prontera asking for help. Just looking for people who know other people that help the same jobs help me with building those things. We're all know that outside south Prontera there're always people fighting mobs and stuff. So I walk up to about 3 people who're fighting high level monster and ask them.

So what I got is a mean answer.

It was mean and funny as the same times. People who play iRO they're mostly in either college or already at work. Which they are mature enough but the person I'm arguing with are really immature.

I hope iRO would soon developed something called "Report" because this is just like abusing. Not through media but in a game community like this. And there're more but I'm not captured all of it. I just hope you see the point I'm making.

p/s: Sorry for my bad English, I'm not from America. Not trying to be a "cry baby" just post this for a hope of iRO without bullying and mean person.

wSsPLdp.jpg

#2 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:13 AM

Done farming post count :P
So this is last post for tonight :v

BE TOUGH AND WELCOME TO IRO =)))

#3 Irreparable

Irreparable

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 978 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:17 AM

As a matter of fact, there is no game, company or even world without mean people, so the only thing you can really do and that helps long term is develop a thick skin and learn to ignore those people.

That and focusing on the nice people rather than the mean ones.

If you seek help for a Royal Guard build, I recommend the official Swordsman section of this forum:

https://forums.warpp...wordsman-class/

Edited by Irreparable, 13 February 2016 - 06:54 PM.

#4 BananaFried

BananaFried

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:29 AM

I know what you mean Irreparable, but I don't expected it happen in iRO, for me people in iRO are mature enough because they old. It not like we're playing League of Legend or somethings, when mean people are everywhere. And thank you for the link. 

#5 Reaghann

Reaghann

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Server:pRO New Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:31 AM

You can report the player whom you think offended you by filing a ticket. Click this to see the guide on how to send in a support ticket. Warp Portal support team responds to such cases very well. Hopefully people like that wont spoil the game for you. Unfortunately, you will meet people of his kind whether be it in-game or outside world. You'll get used to it, will have some tolerance as you go through (but don't tolerate too much).

If you have any other concerns regarding builds, classes and about the game overall, you can post a topic to different sub forums relating to your concern. Forum community is very active and supportive. You can even get answers more than what you asked for. Good luck, welcome and enjoy!

#6 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:54 AM

There's no such thing as an online game with a 100% nice community. You're always going to come across jerks no matter which game you play.

#7 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:19 AM

Is this Chaos or Thor?

#8 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 14 February 2016 - 01:50 PM

Yes, you can report him. Unfortunately it's not as easy as clicking a button in the client, you have to send a support ticket.

Another useful tool if someone is harassing you via pm is /ex "character name". It'll block them from sending anymore pms to you.

#9 Trii

Trii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 416 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 March 2016 - 01:01 PM

Do you guys think iro can implament a reputation plus thing like maple story? That might make people more inclined to help and if they are being ass you can minus reputation?

#10 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:38 PM

No, a mean player would just ignore that guy instead. I'm all for reps being in, though. Here's the thing. If you want a sound advise, join a WoE guild. Random stranger does not owe you any advise. I got an impression that you were being spammy and interrupting what that group was doing, with constantly repeating question and greeting.

#11 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:27 PM

take it from me. im from pRO and i've learned to have thick skin on people like this that why when i get to this certain MOBA game im just laughing at these jerks. 

._. there are nice people in south prontera. heck anywhere in iRO. its just up to you to choose whom you should give attention to. dont let them get into you >< 

but yeah im all good for the report button or something :v

i hope you wouldn't generalize that everyone from pRO are like this tho ^^; there are a bunch of nice ones. they're just scattered across Midgard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users