New Player here from PH - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

New Player here from PH

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LuciferForum

LuciferForum

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:09 PM

hello, is there anyone who wants to help me??. hehe.

i'm level 18 archer, i'm looking for a friend and party. i'm active.

Edited by LuciferForum, 13 February 2016 - 07:10 PM.

#2 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:56 AM

Welcome!

If you follow the quest, you will get gear as you progress, and will be able to solo your way most of the way.

For help thru dungeons, because you can't solo that, open 'N' party finder and post for dungeon help there.

You can also ask in /3 search party channel, but if you ask in /1 public channel, please do not spam there.

Spam requests often result in your name being blocked by some, rendering you mute to them thereafter.

When your job and class are lvl 50, you will find Gilgamesh to take your Master Level test. For that, I highly

suggest you have lvl 50 gear, either bought from AH, or farmed with help in PvE Arena & Bapho's Garden.

The gear you can buy will not be as strong as the gear farmed from Arena/Bapho. Also, have decent cards.

You can farm scratch thief cards yourself in Road of Bless, which add some vitality OR buy cards in the AH.

It's not as lush a population as it once had, so it's not often that you will find a regular party mate that levels

up the same pace as you before ML (Master Level). After reaching ML, leveling rates slow and evens out...

Making it easier to find regular partymates; tho near impossible to find people to quest with, ironically, lol.

I wish you all the best in your game progress & game socializing. Welcome, Cheers and Happy Hunting!

:ani_meow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users