#1 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:26 PM

My homun refuses to KS in low TI. In fact, unlike on normal maps, if it attacks a monster, and then someone KS's it, my homun will disengage as if it wasn't the first to hit.

My RO files were in my Program Files folder, but I moved them to my User/*name*/MyGames folder, and the shortcuts automatically updated the change.

I opened the AzzyAI Gui, and changed the KS option to "Always" under default, used /hoai in game and even shut the client down and restarted RO, but my homun still refuses to KS. The GUI still says the KS option is set at "always" and the H_Tactics.lua file says Tact[0] ks_always. I even added the 2 monsters in TI to the monster list and set them to always KS, no change. It's lucky if it casts Caprice before another homun attacks the target monster. But even if it hits first, it disengages. Any ideas?

#2 Gaicoz

Gaicoz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationPorto Alegre
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 February 2016 - 04:09 AM

This homun follow the rules of the server, someone give him a medal.  :heh:

#3 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 06:23 AM

My homun refuses to KS in low TI. In fact, unlike on normal maps, if it attacks a monster, and then someone KS's it, my homun will disengage as if it wasn't the first to hit.

My RO files were in my Program Files folder, but I moved them to my User/*name*/MyGames folder, and the shortcuts automatically updated the change.

I opened the AzzyAI Gui, and changed the KS option to "Always" under default, used /hoai in game and even shut the client down and restarted RO, but my homun still refuses to KS. The GUI still says the KS option is set at "always" and the H_Tactics.lua file says Tact[0] ks_always. I even added the 2 monsters in TI to the monster list and set them to always KS, no change. It's lucky if it casts Caprice before another homun attacks the target monster. But even if it hits first, it disengages. Any ideas?

bro i cant ks too. even other homun ks me when it happen my homun stop attack that monster too. it sad

#4 Noxnel

Noxnel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1595 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:42 AM

Not sure how to help. Wanna try experimenting it with my homunculus?

#5 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 10:01 AM

I thought that was one of the things about them, is not ksing. Isnt that one of the coding rules along with no auto potion throw and such.

Possibilities
  • Automatically attacking monsters within player's sight range.
  • Autocasting Homunculus skills, including ground skills.
  • Different tactics for individual monsters (ex: what priority to attack, using a skill on that monster, etc).
  • Reading the HP, SP, MAXHP and MAXSP values of the Homunculus or its owner.
  • Reading the target of a attacking monster (to avoid kill stealing).
  • Reading the current animation or "motion" other actors are doing (this is buggy when used on the Homunculus itself).
  • Automatically shut down the Ragnarok Online client using os.exit().
    • If the owner is being attacked, it logs out after 5 seconds after calling os.exit(). Otherwise it will log out immediately after os.exit() is called.
    • This may not work on Windows 7 and later, instead producing an error message and hanging the client, but not logging the user out until they click through the error or the server times out the connection.
Impossibilities
  • Detecting whether other players are in a party with the owner.
  • Detecting who the owner of another Homunculus is (GetV(V_OWNER, id) returns the owner's ID, regardless of what the second argument is).
  • Detecting status effects or ground effects.
  • Identifying skills used, or gathering any other information not listed above.
  • Locating hidden players.
  • Auto Feeding.
  • Auto Looting.
  • Using skills while their owner is vending.
  • Maintain its AI when the Homunculus is out of range of their owner.
  • Having the owner move around (except when autocasting the Castling Skill).
  • Reading the HP, SP, MAXHP and MAXSP values of someone other than the Homunculus or its owner.
  • Autocasting any player skills (Disabled after 5-Feb-2008).
Not Allowed
  • Using a 3rd party program.
  • Reading in real time the output of the Homunculus TraceAI function, so that one gains a read out on what is around the player (including things that the game client won't show). According to a GM post on the iRO Forums:
"Doing this when monster leveling would not be such a big deal but in PVP/WoE purposes it is a very unfair/unintended thing. Users violating that rule will be suspended."
  • Feeding the Homunculus or moving the owner around using a 3rd party program.
  • Players are responsible for the actions of their Homunculi. For example, if the Homunculus kill steals people, then the player is held accountable and may be punished accordingly.

Edited by Mayhem, 28 February 2016 - 12:31 PM.

#6 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 March 2016 - 06:07 AM

I thought that was one of the things about them, is not ksing. Isnt that one of the coding rules along with no auto potion throw and such.

Sorry for the delayed response, but in some circumstances, you need to set your homun to KS, like if your in a full party which has other homuns or mercs. According to your own post, a homun can't detect if a player (or their homun/merc if they have one) is in a party with you.

"Impossibilities: 

Detecting whether other players are in a party with the owner.
Detecting who the owner of another Homunculus is (GetV(V_OWNER, id) returns the owner's ID, regardless of what the second argument is)."

I don't know if that info is out-dated, I haven't had a homun long. But "Friending" everyone in a TI party isn't realistic. So the best way to go is to set the homun to allow it to KS, but redirect it away from monsters that are being attacked by non-party members, if encountered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users