New player help - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New player help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Astraios32

Astraios32

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 February 2016 - 11:18 AM

Hello all! I am wanting to try out this game since it looked pretty fun on the videos I have watched and seen some other people play. I was wondering which server do I go to? Is one better for new players then others? If anyone could give some advice that would be great, and even better if someone has a guild I could join for other new players like me! Thanks!

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:03 PM

Chaos and Thor are servers that are updated by the developers in Korea. Chaos caters to American (north and south) timezones while Thor caters to Asian timezones. Classic server Loki are for RO veterans who prefer old mechanics.

You can check out active guilds on each server by going here: https://forums.warpp...ild-recruiting/

#3 Astraios32

Astraios32

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:05 PM

Alrighty thanks for the info!

#4 Name85738

Name85738

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 04:51 PM

make a thief class

stat guide agi & dex (level 1-99)

until you become familiar in this game.

(even your noob, your time/effort is not going to waste aslong your a thief class.. by the time you realize that thief>assasin class is not your favorite/sucks class.... your already level 110-120 at that time & explore half of the game it can help your new class).

and dont forget this 3 things as a noob

►forum, google  (if you have question in items, mechanics) 

► watch YouTube ( for job changes tips, quest and each class gameplay) 

► ragial.com (to know each item price in selling/buying..  if you have $10 budget in this game you can sell shop items ex. rename card 1pc. 80m zeny + 1pcs omi dye 15m) 

Edited by shishit, 17 February 2016 - 05:08 PM.

#5 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 17 February 2016 - 08:28 PM

I think generally Renewal Chaos server would be the best one to start. These are the server's most competitive guilds. Note that competitive does not necessarily mean nice. As is with any other MMORPGs, it's really the best to play with your IRL friends, or make a friend in-game and turn him into your "real" friend so you have a reliable partner to go with.

#6 Irreparable

Irreparable

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 978 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:34 AM

Some links you might find interesting as well;

Skill Simulator With this you can simulate how to spend your skill points before actually using them ingame - reduces frustration :3

Exp Database Here you can add your level and a max level range of 15 to find out which monsters give the most exp at your current level. You can fine tune this to find monsters with a specific element or required hit/flee.

Eden Group Leveling Quests A comprehensive list on all the Leveling Quests that the Eden Group provides for new players.

iRO Wiki Like Wikipedia, just for iRO!

iRO Wiki Database Want to know where a monster is? What it drops? What Element it is? Looke here!

Edited by Irreparable, 18 February 2016 - 01:34 AM.

#7 Astraios32

Astraios32

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:15 PM

Thanks for the info everyone!

#8 g0su

g0su

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:15 AM

Some links you might find interesting as well;

Skill Simulator With this you can simulate how to spend your skill points before actually using them ingame - reduces frustration :3

Exp Database Here you can add your level and a max level range of 15 to find out which monsters give the most exp at your current level. You can fine tune this to find monsters with a specific element or required hit/flee.

Eden Group Leveling Quests A comprehensive list on all the Leveling Quests that the Eden Group provides for new players.

iRO Wiki Like Wikipedia, just for iRO!

iRO Wiki Database Want to know where a monster is? What it drops? What Element it is? Looke here!

Great links, thanks for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users