Dragon Saga Q & A Livestream 02/23/2016 - Page 4 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Dragon Saga Q & A Livestream 02/23/2016

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#76 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 25 February 2016 - 08:32 AM

Fixed it :)

EDIT: Sorry for double post, posted the 1st one before i saw CoolSams post i had to fix :P Was my question!  :sob:

Forgot about that. Which I actually approved of.

They figured out that Gravity does too many one-off things and want to fill in gaps. So people can bash the developer but I think he's a good guy. He even offered to answer questions via social media.

#77 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 25 February 2016 - 11:53 AM

They figured out that Gravity does too many one-off things and want to fill in gaps. So people can bash the developer but I think he's a good guy. He even offered to answer questions via social media.

Developer"s".

Alteris is not the only one, he is one part and Poppie is the other one. (Alteris called him "Core Developer")

Btw Poppie was in the stream too, just not talking. He was doing chat work....

Don't ignore our Poppie..... :p_cry: ........that's unfair. 

#78 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:45 PM

I'm glad to have a Developer like this, he seems like a good guy, but yea Poppy seems very important to them so i guess we can thank poppy for alot of these fixes and i hope they sort out their "Huge box of files" and get to do what Alteris wants to do, new armor sets, pets and more! I'd love to have like lvl 85 gear, because it feels kinda usless to lvl to 85 unless you want 20 more Bonus stat points :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users