Welcome to Metal Assault's new home! (Feedback) - Page 3 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Welcome to Metal Assault's new home! (Feedback)

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#51 Gamenot

Gamenot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 04:16 PM

Happy it is coming back.

#52 Pippo1820

Pippo1820

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 05:26 AM

oh my god, i cant believe!!! i've been waiting so much for this moment!!!  thanks a lot team!! just one question: it would be also avalible for europe?

#53 Superstaz

Superstaz

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:06 AM

Greetings everyone!

I'm Leonis and I'll be the producer and community contact for all things Metal Assault!

I am new to Metal Assault, so please bear with me as I learn, but am also very excited to be here!

We've been doing a number of in-house test periods, making sure everything we can see up front is working and polished. As we clean up some of the dust, and get ready for the official launch, I'm happy to be able to announce that registration is now open! (www.playmetalassault.com)

If you're new to WarpPortal, please feel free to sign up for a new account, and for any existing WarpPortal players, there's a link up at the top of the registration, you can use to create and link a Metal Assault account to your WarpPortal account!

Special Notice!

All pre-registrations up until our launch date will receive a special package.

The package will contain:

• No.8 hot key opener
    Unlocks the '8' hotkey bar shortcut.
  • No.9 hot key opener
    Unlocks the '9' hotkey bar shortcut.
  • No.0 hot key opener
    Unlocks the '0' hotkey bar shortcut.
  • Inventory Expansion
    Unlocks a Character Inventory Slot
  • Personal Storage License
    Unlocks a Personal Storage Slot

To answer a few immediate questions I've seen being asked.

Q: When will Metal Assault launch?
A: We do not currently have a date set, though we're hard at work getting everything setup and ready to launch as soon as possible! Keep watch, as the announcements will go out and move quickly once they do!

Q: Where can I download Metal Assault?
A: The installation client is currently being built and tested.

Q: Will there be any stress test period and can I help?

A: We are currently considering a couple options, but while we're still getting things setup and ready, nothing is available to the public quite yet. I'm excited to get you all in-game and playing as soon as possible!

Thank you!!  :p_laugh:

#54 Superstaz

Superstaz

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:12 AM

Greetings everyone!

I'm Leonis and I'll be the producer and community contact for all things Metal Assault!

I am new to Metal Assault, so please bear with me as I learn, but am also very excited to be here!

We've been doing a number of in-house test periods, making sure everything we can see up front is working and polished. As we clean up some of the dust, and get ready for the official launch, I'm happy to be able to announce that registration is now open! (www.playmetalassault.com)

If you're new to WarpPortal, please feel free to sign up for a new account, and for any existing WarpPortal players, there's a link up at the top of the registration, you can use to create and link a Metal Assault account to your WarpPortal account!

Special Notice!

• No.8 hot key opener
  • No.9 hot key opener
  • No.0 hot key opener
  • Inventory Expansion

A: We do not currently have a date set, though we're hard at work getting everything setup and ready to launch as soon as possible! Keep watch, as the announcements will go out and move quickly once they do!

A: We are currently considering a couple options, but while we're still getting things setup and ready, nothing is available to the public quite yet. I'm excited to get you all in-game and playing as soon as possible!

is this game available on every country? no ip block please  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:  :heh:

#55 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:39 AM

Omg! I can't believe it's actually coming back. By the way, if all the other people managing MA is as supportive as you Leonis, this will be such a great experience... Even better than before! I can't wait!

Only question I have, what are the things changing (new stuff) and what are the ones staying as they were in the old MA in details? (Any new game modes? New guns/guns levelling system? New characters? Changes in story? Items? Maps? Or... At least you got plans for new stuff?) :D

Unfortunately, since I wasn't part of the previous service, I really wouldn't be able to say what differences there may be. But as it stands here and now, I'm going to be approaching this fresh with you so if you have any feedback you wish to relay to me after launch, please don't be shy! Post your feedback in the Tech Support & Feedback section of our forums, as I'm going to check it regularly.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the development team for future plans. Right now we're all busy with getting everything prepared for launch, so I'm sure once we're off sailing they'll have the chance to answer many of the questions that have been sent their way. :)

#56 Ballsnstix

Ballsnstix

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:36 PM

hype train

#57 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:32 PM

This game looks pretty cool.

#58 MintyThresh

MintyThresh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Server:World 1

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:24 AM

This game looks pretty cool.

It is. PVE is the best option for farming items and exp but the real fun comes when you play pvp. 

I could promise you once you try pvp you wont stop it :D 

#59 AegisXL

AegisXL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:20 PM

Kinda sad we did not hear any news this week yet :(

#60 AegisXL

AegisXL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:23 PM

God i wanna play this game so much :D, i hope it gets super popular when it reaches steam :3

#61 MarchMadness

MarchMadness

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida

Posted 25 February 2016 - 02:38 AM

@Leonis I know your quite busy but a question nobody ask before big game launches and it becomes a problem and forums get flooded with complaints. Are you guys taking steps on the capacity of the server for launch date? Every game that gets released has these 2 hour wait times just to get in at the beginning of launch and it's a bit annoying but no one seems to ask about it before launch

#62 MintyThresh

MintyThresh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 06:37 AM

@Leonis I know your quite busy but a question nobody ask before big game launches and it becomes a problem and forums get flooded with complaints. Are you guys taking steps on the capacity of the server for launch date? Every game that gets released has these 2 hour wait times just to get in at the beginning of launch and it's a bit annoying but no one seems to ask about it before launch

Since they have a few games up and running i am sure Leonis had to put this thought into his top priority list. but no matter what if it's full, it's full, you can't do anything.

#63 SwagPatrol

SwagPatrol

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:22 PM

So hyped! About to get that GodzMilitia crew back together. Leonis pinch me and tell me its real... Please lol.

#64 MintyThresh

MintyThresh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:13 AM

@Leonis. You mentioned that the item mall may be opened upon the launch of the game ? Is it possible to show us the item mall for us to take our picks and check for the prices for when it comes out ? 

Thanks.

#65 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:33 AM

It is. PVE is the best option for farming items and exp but the real fun comes when you play pvp. 

I could promise you once you try pvp you wont stop it :D

Your promise may be very factual for me, I saw a couple videos on the game and both pve and pvp look interesting especially for a shooter mmo.

#66 MintyThresh

MintyThresh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:00 AM

Your promise may be very factual for me, I saw a couple videos on the game and both pve and pvp look interesting especially for a shooter mmo.

Just takes a few days for new people to get used to the playstyle and environment but don't worry you'll enjoy your time :) 

#67 OnTheHorizon

OnTheHorizon

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 01:41 PM

So hyped! About to get that GodzMilitia crew back together. Leonis pinch me and tell me its real... Please lol.

Geez haven't your name in so long! Nice to see so many familiar faces around here again. Looking forward to dueling you in sniping again

#68 DozerSenpai

DozerSenpai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 02:03 PM

Heck yeah! It's about to get real up in here.

#69 ManageBac

ManageBac

I made it Off Topic

• MA Recon Squad
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:NA

Posted 27 February 2016 - 02:08 PM

Greetings everyone!

Special Notice!

• No.8 hot key opener
  • No.9 hot key opener
  • No.0 hot key opener
  • Inventory Expansion

Still no release date? Man this is getting disappointing, they've post-poned the release like 3 times.

#70 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 28 February 2016 - 12:25 AM

So Leo is here huh  :heh:

#71 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 02:41 PM

I'm here for you guys, the Metal Assault community. :D Any feedback you have, I'll do my best to relay and help push through for a response or to direct priority to, to the dev team. :thumb2:

Having been on a dev team myself, I can help bridge the communication between you, the community, and the dev team.

We're aware that launching titles get a pretty big spike of attention. We have done our best to prepare for once we open the gates, to help support that and will be using some additional tactics to help smooth it out for you guys and gals. I don't anticipate much of a wait, short of the download. The client will be hosted on a stronger server to distribute during the initial launch, to help with download speeds. Being a small client compared to your average games these days, it should go quick for everyone during launch.

@Leonis. You mentioned that the item mall may be opened upon the launch of the game ? Is it possible to show us the item mall for us to take our picks and check for the prices for when it comes out ?

I'm working to get the Item Mall finalized today. If I can, I'll do what I can to share what will be available. :)

Still no release date? Man this is getting disappointing, they've post-poned the release like 3 times.

From the original time we wanted to launch, we've encountered some unexpected setup delays. I'm sure you wouldn't want to jump in-game to discover you can't play without a mission crashing on you, or you're not able to use certain features. Because this is a new server setup, there was a lot to test through in depth, but it's looking good we're going to be ready to have a soft launch March 1, if everything on today's check list goes well. :)

A soft launch is basically opening the gates, without major advertisements saying so.

So Leo is here huh  :heh:

Yup, you found me! :)

#72 FreeWalker

FreeWalker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:05 PM

I have so much hype inside me,i cant stop moving!!!

#73 WillzBattleG

WillzBattleG

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:36 PM

really hoping things go smoothly tomorrow, can't wait :D

#74 MarchMadness

MarchMadness

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:53 PM

The leveling race is about to begin @_@

#75 SirGrindalot

SirGrindalot

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 06:19 PM

I just watched your trailer for Metal Assault and I have to say I totally dig the fact that you guys and gals actually bothered to go in-game and record your own footage instead of just using that years old video from the Korean Beta like some other companies did. Totally Awesomesauce :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users