Blizzard Muffler mats drop rate - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Blizzard Muffler mats drop rate

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sekkii

Sekkii

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 03:28 AM

Uhm idk if some1 reads this but well 
Since only a few even consider the Blizzard Muffler as a viable opinion and with few i mean like almost nobody :D 
most meeps dont even know this item .. well yea since only a few go for it maybe the drop rate should be higher cuz farming 4 days for something nobody even knows kinda is meh :/

#2 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Our home, Vyvern

Posted 21 February 2016 - 03:45 AM

Well, due to the changes that happened to f7 a few years ago, materials are much more rare than they used to be.

I'll pass your suggestion along to the staff and see if anything is possible.

#3 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 21 February 2016 - 05:58 AM

Uhm idk if some1 reads this but well 
Since only a few even consider the Blizzard Muffler as a viable opinion and with few i mean like almost nobody :D 
most meeps dont even know this item .. well yea since only a few go for it maybe the drop rate should be higher cuz farming 4 days for something nobody even knows kinda is meh :/

Only a few stat versions of the muffler are even considered good. They lost demand when aim/evade became pointless to stack as Paris and PoS wings were much better.

Don't even get me started on Avalanche Cape, it's even more obscure little brother.

#4 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Server:Our home, Vyvern

Posted 21 February 2016 - 06:37 AM

What's an avalanche cape? :P

Just kidding. I passed the idea over to Popcorn, I know he's really busy today.
Personally, I'd like to see the number of materials for the boxes reduced, and maybe the drop rates increased, if the dev team sees fit.

#5 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 21 February 2016 - 07:57 AM

Tbh it should only use the blizzard cape leather for it and ditch the other material, the muffler is so dead i wouldn't see any harm in it lol even if you lowered the material for only a week or two of it only requiring blizzard cape leather for it would be nice since it would bring more of them mufflers into the game for people to try out. 

Would give players another option for back piece for that level range besides the easy to get paris wings or the harder to get dark giant wings

#6 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 22 February 2016 - 02:17 PM

How about ditch the blizzard cape leather and use avalanche cape leather. I know someone who would rage after farming f1 and collected all those kyros leathers back in the day. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users