#1 djsoda19

djsoda19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 05:32 AM

I cant find any element dungeon guide..

My question is:

1. Does every member in the party need the corresponding necklace to enter the boss?

2. Whats the Difference with a Normal Medallion and a Advanced medallion?

3. When entering the boss room in ADVANCED mode you need a corresponding necklace to enter:

-To enter Dark advanced mode you will need a Advanced Nature Medallion.

-for Fire Advanced mode you need a Advanced Ice Medallion

-for Ice Advanced mode you need Advanced Dark Medallion

-for Nature Advanced mode you need Advanced Fire Medallion

are these correct??? correct me if im wrong, cause im really not sure.

4. What do i get in advanced mode?

5. How do i enter Hero mode?

6. What do i get in Hero mode?

thanks very much. i wanted to start farming element and im not quite familiar with this system. other servers had a more simple system.

Edited by djsoda19, 22 February 2016 - 05:36 AM.

#2 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 February 2016 - 06:06 AM

1. Yes
2. Normal medallion for Advanced mode, Advanced medallion for hero mode
3. Normal medallions for advanced mode, otherwise correct
4. Lv5 ele cards, spirits you can extract to basics
5. Equip advanced medallion and enter
6. Lv6 ele cards, spirits you can extract for basics

#3 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 22 February 2016 - 06:09 AM

1. I think yes.

2. 'Advanced' grants of course a better bonus, and on top of that, access to Advanced "Boss room"

3. No. The thing is as simple as "have the corresponding Element to enter where you want". In a nutshell: 'Ice Md. = Ice Boss', 'Fire Md. = Fire Boss' and the others. (And no, this isn't about the Element's weakness and resistance relation.)

4. Different Blesses than the Normal......? Because you can't get any Element Weapon with Normal Mode's. (Therefore you need to craft the Adv. Medal from Normal Blesses and then the cycle goes on, and goes on...)

5. Well, with an Adv. Medal made from Advanced Mode's Blesses... See? Cycle!

6. Legendary Blesses that are needed to make an Dragon Lord's Element Weapon. Of course, the basic Weapon is needed.

EDIT: Well, reading Nobb's post made me realize I forgot about the Cards.

Edited by Rainnowx, 22 February 2016 - 06:11 AM.

#4 Makuron

Makuron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 February 2016 - 06:11 AM

I'll try my best to answer you as best as i can, I'm no expert in those dungeons either. D:

1. Yes, I'm pretty sure every member needs to have the corresponding necklace equipped.

2. You need the normal medaillons for entering advanced mode, advanced ones for hero mode.

3. You need the medaillon of the corresponding element that dungeon you're trying to enter is based on;

- normal dark medaillon for dark dungeon's advanced mode, advanced dark medaillon for dark dungeon's hero mode,

- normal ice medaillon for ice advanced mode, advanced ice medaillon for ice dungeon's hero mode,

- normal nature medaillon for nature dungeon's advanced mode, advanced nature medaillon for nature dungeon's hero mode,

- normal fire medaillon for fire dungeon's advanced mode, advanced fire medaillon for fire dungeon's hero mode!

4. As far as I've experienced, normal mode gets you element cards for levels 41-50, advanced gives you element cards from 51-60, and hero mode gets you element cards from 61-70.

5. You need the advanced medaillon of the corresponding element to enter. You dont need any medaillon for the normal mode.

6. Again, element cards for levels 61-70 and with luck some legendery blesses of the corresponding element if you're level 70 or above. You have a chance to get advanced blesses of the dungeon's element in the advanced and hero mode.

Hope this helps. D:

Edited by Makuron, 22 February 2016 - 06:26 AM.

#5 djsoda19

djsoda19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:35 AM

thanks a lot.. i confirmed that you need the same element medallion as the one you entered to proceed to rare and hero mode.. The system shows error and tell you that you need other element medallions to enter, but you just need the same element

#6 Usolando

Usolando

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:14 AM

4. Different Blesses than the Normal......? Because you can't get any Element Weapon with Normal Mode's.

Advanced element blesses are obtainable in the dungeon end rewards, no matter the mode. As such, normal mode does not prevent a player from crafting an elemental weapon.

#7 djsoda19

djsoda19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:26 AM

just to make it clear.. you get advanced bless in every mode.. you can only get Legendary bless from hero mode?

#8 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:31 PM

Correct, also need to be lvl70+ for legendary bless to drop.

Edited by Nobbye, 22 February 2016 - 12:32 PM.

#9 djsoda19

djsoda19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:02 PM

got it! thanks a lot guys

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users