Tiki Tuesday Q&A Thread for 2/23 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Q&A Thread for 2/23

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:14 AM

Ask your questions here for this week's live show! 

Here's last week's episode

#2 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:15 AM

first c:

#3 Niloks

Niloks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:17 AM

Tell me about bane

Bane is one of Batman's Rogues' Gallery. He has an injection device that delivers a steady stream of a steroid like VENOM liquid which gives him extreme strength. In The Dark Knight Rises he is played by Tom Hardy and sounds like Sean Connery with a gas mask on.  

#4 RichieDagger

RichieDagger

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:18 AM

Would it be possible to have spotlight maps set on a timer and just have them rotate through a regular cycle? Something similar could be done with Gramps, if you’re insistent on keeping him around. Have it set on a timer and use an RNG to grab a pair from a pool appropriate for the level bracket. It seems like this would free up scarce WP resources that could be better allocated.

It's an interesting idea, but the quest mission system in place for players to be able to take new hunting missions probably wouldn't lend themselves to randomization. 

#5 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:20 AM

Could you add Iris, Twisted Time Key, Ink Ball, and Greater Agimat of Ancient Spirit to buying store list?

#6 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:38 AM

i don't recall if a drop table for the woe TE Guild dungeons was ever released; is it possible to provide one?

#7 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:06 PM

On behalf of Kaddy: change her name back to Kaddy! :p_ang:

#8 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:39 PM

On behalf of Kaddy: change her name back to Kaddy! :p_ang:

No, Queen of 1z FAW

Srsly tho, i'd love if they make it, just for 1 day :P

#9 StandByMe

StandByMe

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:42 PM

Oda, NO nightmare toy factory on this new patch, right?

Not this update. 

#10 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 02:21 PM

3. About Unfro Shadow Gear RGNses, since the start of event, my other account keeps getting the same shadow gear, I still have 2 out of 4, with a lot of duplicates of those two, yeah a lot... Would it be possible for you to implement an NPC to trade 2 unwanted unfor shadow gear for 1 random/specific shadow gear or something like that?

We can consider that.

You have already considered and plans for this right?  :sob: Gotten Earrings 8 days straight and have 11 Earrings in total? should i file a ticket? :((

I asked Campitor, since the high value items are obtainable through a repeatable quest we are not going to have an NPC to have trade ins for players to choose their desired item. 

Edited by Oda, 23 February 2016 - 08:45 AM.

#11 RichieDagger

RichieDagger

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:05 PM

Would it be possible to have spotlight maps set on a timer and just have them rotate through a regular cycle? Something similar could be done with Gramps, if you’re insistent on keeping him around. Have it set on a timer and use an RNG to grab a pair from a pool appropriate for the level bracket. It seems like this would free up scarce WP resources that could be better allocated.

It's an interesting idea, but the quest mission system in place for players to be able to take new hunting missions probably wouldn't lend themselves to randomization. 

If randomization is an issue, this does not explicitly bar implementation of the spotlight suggestion. Regular changes to Gramps could still be automated. With paired, staggered tables it would take a while to cycle back to a duplicate pairing of monster spawns.

#12 Raitonagata

Raitonagata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Location( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) o Y o ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos ( QUIT !! )

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:01 AM

Where is NCT BB ?

A set of Bounty Board quests for Nightmare Clock Tower

#13 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:52 AM

Do monsters in Geffen Magic tournament possess any status immunities? If yes, what kind of immunities and which monsters? I was wondering if it's possible to freeze/stonecurse them

#14 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:58 AM

Hello Oda will the update be ready by this maint or the next main?

Due to it's size It should be ready for implementation with this week's maintenance. 

And I also sent you a PM about and interesting Idea. I think its worth while to take a gander at.

Thank you and have a good day.

#15 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:11 AM

Where is NCT BB ?

i'm pretty sure the poster was asking where/when the NCT BBs would be implemented, not what they actually were. 

Do monsters in Geffen Magic tournament possess any status immunities? If yes, what kind of immunities and which monsters? I was wondering if it's possible to freeze/stonecurse them

that's a question you can just ask in community chat...the only monsters that are boss flagged are in the final two rounds, meaning they're immune to most status effects. all the other opponents are normal mobs.

#16 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:21 AM

You have already considered and plans for this right?  :sob: Gotten Earrings 8 days straight and have 11 Earrings in total? should i file a ticket? :((

I asked Campitor, since the high value items are obtainable through a repeatable quest we are not going to have an NPC to have trade ins for players to choose their desired item. 

Except that you can only repeat it for 30days, and if you don't get enough shields to upgrade to obtain the set bonus it'd be all for nothing.

#17 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:50 PM

"Dragon Breath gains a fixed after cast delay (cannot be reduced) of 0.2 seconds. This is to prevent the abuse of no delay until the development team provides a solution. Other skills will gain similar delay if they are abused in the same manner."

Would you remove the 0.2 sec fixed after cast delay? It is almost 2 years now. time to remove it .

#18 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 23 February 2016 - 02:27 PM

No make it longer instead

#19 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 02:42 PM

I wasnt asking to make us choose the desired item, instead you can opt to make it RGNesus again atleast we can have more than 30 chances like 2 Unfro Shadow Earing for 1 random unfro shadow gear

#20 Raitonagata

Raitonagata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Location( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) o Y o ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
  • Server:Chaos ( QUIT !! )

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:15 PM

Where is NCT BB ?

Hahaha seriously oda? Awwwww right in kokoro

i'm pretty sure the poster was asking where/when the NCT BBs would be implemented, not what they actually were.

Vote necro for next future CM /no1

Edited by Raitonagata, 23 February 2016 - 03:18 PM.

#21 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:29 AM

"Dragon Breath gains a fixed after cast delay (cannot be reduced) of 0.2 seconds. This is to prevent the abuse of no delay until the development team provides a solution. Other skills will gain similar delay if they are abused in the same manner."

Would you remove the 0.2 sec fixed after cast delay? It is almost 2 years now. time to remove it .

It actually needs a longer delay because cheating is worse than it has ever been.

#22 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:34 AM

Ndl still happens with the 0.2, and ppl want to remove it. :v

#23 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:38 PM

I understand that you guys want to make it available for a short period of time, but with RNG coming into play some people are going to be left out. I'm sure some people didn't pay for VIP for a CHANCE to get a shadow set to +30 .

#24 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:08 PM

I understand that you guys want to make it available for a short period of time, but with RNG coming into play some people are going to be left out. I'm sure some people didn't pay for VIP for a CHANCE to get a shadow set to +30 .

I think the set need to be trade-able.

#25 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:08 PM

That'd be a solution, but the angle they're going for is to have the people who currently have VIP to be able to get the set. At the very least they should ensure the people that signed up for the event get what they payed for. Another solution would be to choose which piece you can get from the NPC. It seems silly that GM's are making it hard to get when they openly invited everyone and only a few will get to have it because of RNG.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users