Patch Notes: February 22, 2016 - Page 2 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes: February 22, 2016

61 replies to this topic

#26 AdAbsurdum

AdAbsurdum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:26 AM

Why did we nerf CLS if we are just doing this?  This replaces the unbalance they were trying to fix!

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

more cash ofc (since we need cost & acc fusion from KP)  :P

#27 reysosa

reysosa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:38 AM

Hi everyone,does this mean now we can fuse for example viking capes?

Salutes Soterney

#28 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:31 AM

Why did we nerf CLS if we are just doing this?  This replaces the unbalance they were trying to fix!

Njoror remove those 3 slotted version purple runeholes costumes, this is just insane, balancing PvP just to go back to 100%+ PvP Increase/decrease. How does that makes sense.

Even as a PvE player, this makes me grumble. This is just absurd. Take it back. Make it go away.

OR make the rune slots only accept +50/cls, +25, & +10 in each slot, respectively. Why not make

the unused runes useful? 3s costumes bother me similarly, I admit, but not as much as this does.

Even if you expect everyone (casual & otherwise) will get these; this will not help game balance.

Peace.

Edit: My attendance timer is also not working as intended: times are not right and/or timer is gone.

I admit, it may be working as intended if I entirely misunderstood what's intended; totally possible.

Reloading a character might make the timer reappear, possibly with the right amount of time on it.

Dunno why 'fix' something that wasn't broken before. Not to sound rude, but fix what's broken first.

Please.

Edited by Maxscha, 23 February 2016 - 03:25 AM.

#29 RMix

RMix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 02:29 AM

My reward comes after 17 minutes and then it just gone.... Bug?

#30 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:32 AM

Idk how attendance is supposed to go. My guess is maybe it cycles them or you randomely get one of the timers?

I logged in to 2 hour box timer, claimed box and attendance timer poofed. Relogged, got 10 min timer, claimed and now its showing 30 minute timer.

That 2 hr wait for polinium tho  :p_cry:

Edited by Artsy357, 23 February 2016 - 03:33 AM.

#31 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:11 AM

more cash ofc (since we need cost & acc fusion from KP)  :P

you don't need either of those things to get these 3 slot costumes, they are 100% free

Here's the problem, people have no spent cash to buy KP to buy these costumes and have farmed for more diamonds now for hours.  If it gets rolled back now (which in all honesty it should) what do you do for those players?

Edited by flukeSG2, 23 February 2016 - 04:13 AM.

#32 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:25 AM

Ok so hourly attendance loki cube timers... bugged? 

2 hours -> 10 minutes -> 30 minutes -> 30 minutes -> 1 hour ???

Is it just completely random? 

Edited by Artsy357, 23 February 2016 - 05:04 AM.

#33 RlDER

RlDER

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationDarkside of the moon

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:15 AM

I don't even know why we have rune slots on costumes that doesn't live up to it's name and just remain a costume (aka aesthetics). Not only have costumes become a necessity for those who wish to become even more OP than they already are, by adding purple seed on costumes is like intentionally making the game more imbalanced than it already is. Add gold seed next and you'll take away any hope the existing players have on this game. I know it sounds like we're all complaining than just enjoying the game but we would like to see the game get better and not go to ruin. I wish purple seeds just remained in armors instead of showing up in costumes but I guess it's too late to remove blind rune holes. 

Yay on wonderland having the possibility of being open more frequently now. Won't have to increase drop rates if at all mobs in jawaii and WL get nerfed in the near future (penetration removed) since we'll be able to farm it without worrying too much about losing a ridiculous amount of MP. I still don't see the need to restrict entry of 2 per char because with 23 hours, people who have the most alt chars benefit the most from it. 

#34 bastiiii

bastiiii

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:47 AM

indeed... whats the point on nerf cls if u are giving more chance for pvp slots again... remove these 3s costumes -_-

#35 RMix

RMix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 07:03 AM

Anyone knows about rune remover?
And should not be better if Cheny's soul description showed what it can drop up?

#36 AdAbsurdum

AdAbsurdum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 07:33 AM

you don't need either of those things to get these 3 slot costumes, they are 100% free

Here's the problem, people have no spent cash to buy KP to buy these costumes and have farmed for more diamonds now for hours.  If it gets rolled back now (which in all honesty it should) what do you do for those players?

umm wait.. do you mean we can get 2s/3s magic grade costume/acc with magic slate?
maybe i misunderstood this newest update... i thought we should fuse them with maintain rune slate instead to add more slot

how many swag cost/acc purple rune has ?

#37 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:03 AM

We've relayed two major bugs with the hourly rewards and Japanese language client.

We're also relaying the feedback on the costumes, their runeholes, and how they are going to offset balance.

Anything else feel free to post here, PM me, or reach out to us through our various contacts.

#38 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:26 PM

umm wait.. do you mean we can get 2s/3s magic grade costume/acc with magic slate?
maybe i misunderstood this newest update... i thought we should fuse them with maintain rune slate instead to add more slot

how many swag cost/acc purple rune has ?

You can use Magic Slate when fusing ANY two costumes for a random chance to obtain a "piece" of Kafra Ruby or Swag (remember these are 5-pieces costumes). Since it's random, it might result in a regular costume anyways.

If you do obtain a piece from it, it'll likely have a random number of runeslots.

The "free" way to get them is to farm diamonds/loki's cubes and eventually get enough Pieces of Loki's Dress to exchange for the accessories/costumes with the NPCs near Cheny. Those will have only 1 runeslot, but you can exchange two 1S pieces for a 2S piece with the same Merchant; so it takes time, but it's still "free" and without the fusion RNG.

I haven't checked the Accessories of the new NPC but they might not have runeslots; you can easily check by going to Cheny's shop, and talking to the Theme Accessory Merchant next to her.

#39 AdAbsurdum

AdAbsurdum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:00 PM

You can use Magic Slate when fusing ANY two costumes for a random chance to obtain a "piece" of Kafra Ruby or Swag (remember these are 5-pieces costumes). Since it's random, it might result in a regular costume anyways.

If you do obtain a piece from it, it'll likely have a random number of runeslots.

The "free" way to get them is to farm diamonds/loki's cubes and eventually get enough Pieces of Loki's Dress to exchange for the accessories/costumes with the NPCs near Cheny. Those will have only 1 runeslot, but you can exchange two 1S pieces for a 2S piece with the same Merchant; so it takes time, but it's still "free" and without the fusion RNG.

I haven't checked the Accessories of the new NPC but they might not have runeslots; you can easily check by going to Cheny's shop, and talking to the Theme Accessory Merchant next to her.

got it... thanks  :thx:

#40 AdAbsurdum

AdAbsurdum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:42 PM

We've relayed two major bugs with the hourly rewards and Japanese language client.

We're also relaying the feedback on the costumes, their runeholes, and how they are going to offset balance.

Anything else feel free to post here, PM me, or reach out to us through our various contacts.

im okay with multi-purple slot for costume and acc.. the pvp-def player still can stick with their def build.. and the opposite still can maxed their pvp attack build.. 3% for both its still the same..
the pve player still can use +80 Runes

do you want rebalance pvp mode? take a look at coloseum

1. Mark of Death + Dancing on rogue gives 40k-60k crit.. who can survive with that in coloseum? none
2. Knight Shield Bash give 26k crit ea. (Shield Bash has 3 hit so its equal 60k damage++). nerf BT !
3. About Hiding Attack multiplier, myself can handle it in colo so its up to you
4. No Need nerf on Priest's DoTs, they still can handle it with explorer purple pot (you give them free on Daily Attendance and i believe they still have bunch of them from hhb and santa box)

#41 icloudz

icloudz

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 05:34 PM

oii mbam gila aja di nerf lagi BT
baru kena bash 26k doang kecil itu mah , lu HH jga penuh lagi
lah PR dotnya aja skrng ada yg sampe 10-11k oratio + credo, pake purple pot mana nutup eeq, ada CDnya itu pot 

#42 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:33 PM

OMFG, Japanese client.  MY BODY IS READY!!!

#43 4910131006002030110

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:41 PM

I like the changes and costumes but............................when i think in aaaall the effort needed for ONE with 3 slot.....ufff............

I want all bosses dropping cubes.........like.....a lot cubes......or with Payon, Dark Whispers and jawaii bosses, to go in a tour for cubes, like the old, outdated and actual coin system in Forgotten payon. With this you can revive that's dungeons, go for that!. :p_smile:  

Again sorry for my broken english.  :ok:

Karcho.

Edited by 4910131006002030110, 23 February 2016 - 06:45 PM.

#44 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 07:22 PM

now add japanese voices pls

#45 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:13 PM

now add japanese voices pls

^This

#46 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:13 AM

I played with logging in and out from character select screen today. Not to reset the hourly clock, tho that sometimes happened too.

I was trying to understand why my attendance calendar would change during the course of the day; diamonds > seals > diamonds.

I still have no clue, tbh. It seems random. Each character has a different day count, and the days it counted would change as well.

Logging the same character repeatedly, I'd go from day 21, to day 28, to day 1, to day 9, all on the same character, same account.

Also, on that one character, it was diamonds when I started my day online, but went to seals, to seals to diamonds & to diamonds.

I was bewildered after logging in my 10 characters, in cycle, repeatedly, several times; so I gave up trying to understand the glitch.

Sorry I have no insight to help the GMs/Devs, but I am certain this is bugged. I'll make a ticket tomorrow. I'm sleeepy now. G'night. :archer:

Edit: Ticket made.

Edited by Maxscha, 24 February 2016 - 12:49 PM.

#47 RlDER

RlDER

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationDarkside of the moon

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:27 PM

@Maxscha, it isn't just you. When I first login after 00:00, I get my usual daily attendance but when I login later during the day, the diamonds become seals and the seals become diamonds on other chars and the days get shifted as well. This kinda happens for everyone but most don't bother opening daily attendance window to check this weird change after the first login during the day. Even though the day of attendance gets shifted and the rewards are displayed wrongly, it auto-corrects itself when you login again after 00:00 the next day. I've been getting daily attendance on 3 of chars and it seems to be fine so far. I didn't relog one of my chars after 00:00 and just left it on for over 24 hours, so it didn't count that's day's attendance I think? because all my diamonds reverted to seals when I logged in the next day. 

Another think I find weird about the Loki cube reward system is that it just stops after the 2 hour attendance. But when I relog after a while It just resets and starts over from the beginning. Why not change it back to hourly?  Right now within an hour you get 3 cubes and you just need to relog to get another 3 cubes again.

Here's my proposed rewarding system,

1 hour - 1 cube

2 hours - 2 cube

3 hours - caps at 3 cube 

4 hours - 3 cube 

5 hours - 3 cube 

and so on...

This way players will remain on for 3 hours or more to get 3 cubes, which would be ideal for the server(more players online) rather than having people relog every hour or so to get 3 cubes. 

#48 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:52 PM

Sadly, it didn't autocorrect for me. I have played my 2 regular characters every day. I was logging in on the same one character every day till now.

I haven't missed a day of playing those two characters since this system began; and yet, this morning, it did not autocorrect to diamonds on them.

It's bugged (and not just visually). Just sayin'

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, I agree with Rider, the new not-hourly system is odd/awkward as-is. I am more likely to log out if during a 2 hour countdown, than stay online.

If the rewards increased over time, I'd more likely find stuff to do online, like helping new people thru dungeons, to round out the hour for the boon.

As it is, I am more likely to go afk to cook/eat/whatever offline, if during the 2 hour countdown, knowing I'd be more rewarded if I log in again later...

Seems this system is better for people playing multiple accounts, rather than playing multiple characters on one account. Others might prefer this.

Personally, I'll keep playing my one account.

Tho, perhaps offline more often. Just sayin'

#49 4910131006002030110

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 11:49 AM

Jawaii's Wonderland dungeon is now more accessible!

Midgardian engineers have been able to determine a better method for entering the Jawaii Wonderland dungeon.

The item requirements in order to get into Wonderland have been reduced by 60%!

Additionally, the raid dungeon will remain open for 23 hours, up from 12 hours!

GUYS......stop this system, Wonder need to be ALWAYS open, with less xp in JDQ there at least two raid a day, most of the days only ONE. 

#50 Draobyek

Draobyek

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 386 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 02:53 PM

Jawaii's Wonderland dungeon is now more accessible!

Midgardian engineers have been able to determine a better method for entering the Jawaii Wonderland dungeon.

The item requirements in order to get into Wonderland have been reduced by 60%!

Additionally, the raid dungeon will remain open for 23 hours, up from 12 hours!

GUYS......stop this system, Wonder need to be ALWAYS open, with less xp in JDQ there at least two raid a day, most of the days only ONE. 

I would beg to differ. When Wonderland is open, I've found that JDQ completion can completely shut down.

While quests are no longer exp boosted from weekend and dapara bonuses, the exp bonuses from items and even an exp pet still apply. Just save things like Coffee, 30 min MBMO and use them for the handing in process. It's quite easy to get 80k+ MP a day from doing it still.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users