DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:22 PM

The story-
So I'm wandering around Junon with these awesome and pimpinâ?? (11) 100 dura dark glaciers when this punk Crune stares me down.
Bet you canâ??t top those kunckles off at (12)" the jerk sneered at me, a look of complete evilness was covering his face.
"Oh yeah?" I ran over to the nearest shop and quickly exchange 50 Lisent Na's for a big stack of Plutorunes and Venerunes, "Bring it on."
â??Youâ??re looking at good odds my hotheaded friend.â? Crune announced slowly, â??53% is a more than likely chance.â? He scooped up my rare Lisent Alâ??s I gathered along with a lot of my money, a Talisman, a pluto and two venuerunes.
I watched him carefully as he began his work. â??Oops,â? he said quietly, â??I hope you like (10)s.â?
â??Try again!â? I snarled as I shoved more supplies over. He began working again.
â??Sorry, but your katar was a (9) when you bought it back when it came out right? Well itâ??s back to its normal condition.â?
â??YOU FAILED AGAIN!?â? Now I was screaming, â??HEREâ??S MORE LISENTS GET MY KATER BACK TO (11)!â?
Once again he set down to work, then looked up, a smug smile set on his bearded face, â??How unfortunate myâ?¦ friend, you have an (8).â? So for the next 200 Lisents I got my katar to 9 and lower again. I also tried 2 72% of getting my gloves to (9), fails.
â??I HATE YOU AND THIS GAME!!!â? **SERVER DISCONNCTED, RELOGS IN**
â??Whereâ??s my (12)?â? I ask him as a slowly walk forever. All Crune did was take a gulp.
â??Then prepare for trouble.â? I said, shoving one Katar on his neck, â??And make it doubleâ? I put my left hand knuckle to the side of the evil manâ??s head. (Pokémon Apokélypse reference)
My friend happened to walk up so I told him to watch me fail. He said ok in a kind of confused manner. Now a crowd had gathered.
â??Hit me again Cruney boy.â? I slid two refines worth forward.
A bead of sweat dripped down the manâ??s face as he noticed all the people watching him. â??Success and success! Congratulations, you have an (11)!â? The crowd began to move away, this was my last chance to get the peer pressure on him.
â??I started with an (11).â? I said coldly. â??Thereâ??s still the matter of a (12)â?. So I handed him twenty of my rarest lisent Naâ??s and all the material that was necessary.
â??Congratulations young man, 432 Lisents later you have a (12).â?

#2 GarrethLRichards

GarrethLRichards

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 08:04 PM

And the moral of the story?

#3 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:18 AM

And the moral of the story?

Don't gamble. All the numbers and the sequence are true.

#4 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec
  • Server:Dragonis>Leonis

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:10 PM

i cant wait im like your movie :)

#5 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:15 PM

lmao beast ass story lol this has happend to me just alot worse :)

#6 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:31 PM

The story-
So I'm wandering around Junon with these awesome and pimpinâ?? (11) 100 dura dark glaciers when this punk Crune stares me down.
Bet you canâ??t top those kunckles off at (12)" the jerk sneered at me, a look of complete evilness was covering his face.
"Oh yeah?" I ran over to the nearest shop and quickly exchange 50 Lisent Na's for a big stack of Plutorunes and Venerunes, "Bring it on."
â??Youâ??re looking at good odds my hotheaded friend.â? Crune announced slowly, â??53% is a more than likely chance.â? He scooped up my rare Lisent Alâ??s I gathered along with a lot of my money, a Talisman, a pluto and two venuerunes.
I watched him carefully as he began his work. â??Oops,â? he said quietly, â??I hope you like (10)s.â?
â??Try again!â? I snarled as I shoved more supplies over. He began working again.
â??Sorry, but your katar was a (9) when you bought it back when it came out right? Well itâ??s back to its normal condition.â?
â??YOU FAILED AGAIN!?â? Now I was screaming, â??HEREâ??S MORE LISENTS GET MY KATER BACK TO (11)!â?
Once again he set down to work, then looked up, a smug smile set on his bearded face, â??How unfortunate myâ?¦ friend, you have an (8).â? So for the next 200 Lisents I got my katar to 9 and lower again. I also tried 2 72% of getting my gloves to (9), fails.
â??I HATE YOU AND THIS GAME!!!â? **SERVER DISCONNCTED, RELOGS IN**
â??Whereâ??s my (12)?â? I ask him as a slowly walk forever. All Crune did was take a gulp.
â??Then prepare for trouble.â? I said, shoving one Katar on his neck, â??And make it doubleâ? I put my left hand knuckle to the side of the evil manâ??s head. (Pokémon Apokélypse reference)
My friend happened to walk up so I told him to watch me fail. He said ok in a kind of confused manner. Now a crowd had gathered.
â??Hit me again Cruney boy.â? I slid two refines worth forward.
A bead of sweat dripped down the manâ??s face as he noticed all the people watching him. â??Success and success! Congratulations, you have an (11)!â? The crowd began to move away, this was my last chance to get the peer pressure on him.
â??I started with an (11).â? I said coldly. â??Thereâ??s still the matter of a (12)â?. So I handed him twenty of my rarest lisent Naâ??s and all the material that was necessary.
â??Congratulations young man, 432 Lisents later you have a (12).â?

i spent 1 bil getting my (10) armor to ...

(10)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users