• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VeeCeee

VeeCeee

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:10 PM

Hi, I have recently started playing this game. Stopped for a long long time.
Probably need a guide on where to lvl 100.
And is it possible to explain what are runes,heart,crystal, powder and other stuffs for please? Thanks alot!

Edited by VeeCeee, 24 February 2016 - 04:40 PM.

#2 VeeCeee

VeeCeee

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:12 PM

Sorry, but also the Union quests please sorry...

#3 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:34 PM

1-15 adventures plains (quests)
15-25 valley of Luxem tower (quests)
25-35 zant (quests)
35-45 breezy hills (quests)
45-55 anima lake (quests, get a sweet level 50 armor set with 10% exp gain that can be combined with costumes)
55-60ish Junon polis (quests)
By this point you should be able to move to kenji beach and either just kill or do the quests there for exp and Zulie (if you need it) after that you can move to gorge of silence or move onto Luna to try to exterminate the cute bears in mana snowfields, if you can't quite finish them you can always back track to the other maps looking for the npcs named coffinton, they have some nice repeatable quests for exp they do get repetitive and boring though. By the time you're done there you should be pretty close to 100.

Hearts and crystals are for crafting gems, runes are for equipment crafting, powders and lisents are for refining

Union quests are called valor quests now, each corner of Junon polis has two npcs with the respective Union names above their heads. One of the two I think normally the left ones have quests you can grab at anytime (there are no Union restrictions anymore).
Oh and if you mess up your character at level 50 you get a free skill/stat reset from the mayor in Junon polis.

Edited by Zurn, 24 February 2016 - 06:34 PM.

#4 VeeCeee

VeeCeee

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:42 PM

Thanks! But am already level 100 hahaha, i should've say something like 100-150. But am guessing arumic valley by the yetis?

#5 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:18 PM

Once you reach level 120, you can go to Eldeon but until then, you're pretty much stuck on Luna.  Besides the monsters in Mana Snowfields, you can also try the Lost Temple. It was a pvp area but  that changed and now you can just walk in that dark area next to the NPC that teleports you into Luna Clanfield.

Once you are level 120, you can do the quests in Xita Refuge until 130. Then you can either stay on Eldeon, or go back to Junon planet to Oblivion Temple in El Verloon.

Moving this topic to the Newbie Zone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users