Safe to 7 dupers still grossing billions of zeny daily, yet nothing is done. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Safe to 7 dupers still grossing billions of zeny daily, yet nothing is done.

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:28 PM

Where will we draw the line? Everyone knows who these people are, and no it's not some really wealthy guy who just happened to have a lot of stock in his storage. I know there are tryhard that exist, with a lot of stock in any given item...but that's not what I'm talking about here. Let's not play devil's advocate or play dumb here, there are people mass selling safe to 7 duped certificates on the daily and nothing is ever done about it. It's not secret at this point, and reports do nothing! CMs say "please keep this type of thread off the boards" but they don't understand that our reports are in vain? 100% in vain, i promise you they are. I recently submitted an extensive report with pictures of a full months worth of activity...yet they still roam around. Will we ever get justice? it's just not fair man, it really isn't. Some people really work hard to obtain their stuff, to have it all taken away by a bunch of cheaters. Who is in this investigation team that exists, and what is it that they do to determine whether a player should or shouldn't be held accountable? Does this team even exist, or is it a figment of our imagination. How is it that all these reports aren't even being glanced at, what more type of proof do you guys want? 

I'm asking some serious questions here, no trolling at all. I will not include pictures or names in this thread since it's not allowed. But I really have had enough of the cheating, something has to be done eventually zzzzzzz.

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:29 PM

you do realize that you can easily mass safe +7 certs ingame right? they don't just come from cash shop.

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:30 PM

Where will we draw the line? Everyone knows who these people are, and no it's not some really wealthy guy who just happened to have a lot of stock in his storage. I know there are tryhard that exist, with a lot of stock in any given item...but that's not what I'm talking about here. Let's not play devil's advocate or play dumb here, there are people mass selling safe to 7 duped certificates on the daily and nothing is ever done about it. It's not secret at this point, and reports do nothing! CMs say "please keep this type of thread off the boards" but they don't understand that our reports are in vain? 100% in vain, i promise you they are. I recently submitted an extensive report with pictures of a full months worth of activity...yet they still roam around. Will we ever get justice? it's just not fair man, it really isn't. Some people really work hard to obtain their stuff, to have it all taken away by a bunch of cheaters. Who is in this investigation team that exists, and what is it that they do to determine whether a player should or shouldn't be held accountable? Does this team even exist, or is it a figment of our imagination. How is it that all these reports aren't even being glanced at, what more type of proof do you guys want? 

I'm asking some serious questions here, no trolling at all. I will not include pictures or names in this thread since it's not allowed. But I really have had enough of the cheating, something has to be done eventually zzzzzzz.

what evidence do you have that the certs are being duped and not earned through eat gear?

#4 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:33 PM

you do realize that you can easily mass safe +7 certs ingame right? they don't just come from cash shop.

Today alone the dupers have sold 6-7K Safe to 7 cerficates to the masses, and have sold over 12K certificates since the start of maintanance. People really do feed 12K+ weapons/armors/headgears to get certs bro? really? It's the same people don't the same thing day after day, week after week, month after month.

what evidence do you have that the certs are being duped and not earned through eat gear?

I've been taking pictures over the course of months now, recently made a ticket with about 10+ pictures showing the mass quantities of endless certificates that never ends by a select group of people. I can;t post on here 'cause it'll get auto deleted by the VMODs and CMs

#5 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:36 PM

you've paid more attention to this game in like 2 months than i have in 10 years lol

#6 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:38 PM

if i had a ticket that was unsatisfactory after a month i would have pm'd cinnamon or warnhal about it by now.

#7 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:41 PM

if i had a ticket that was unsatisfactory after a month i would have pm'd cinnamon or warnhal about it by now.

The recent ticket i made is the longest I've made yet, this time i included about 13 pictures or so to give a greater idea about whats going on. But apparently 13 pictures isn't enough, i have to gather the 50+ pictures i have on my cellphone and just unload them. But maybe that won't be enough either, Maybe i should pm warnhal, and give him a laundry list of 2-3 months worth of pictures with extensive writing. Maybe then I'll be taken somewhat seriously. 'Cause at this point I'm out of ideas.

#8 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:42 PM

i would pm cinnamon first though since cinammon checks/responds to pms on a daily basis.

#9 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:43 PM

*cough cough cough*
Damn conspiracy theorists

Yay you took pictures of a lot of certs... Wow yay, that totally proves something

#10 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:44 PM

*cough cough cough*
Damn conspiracy theorists

Yay you took pictures of a lot of certs... Wow yay, that totally proves something

Man i really want to show you some stuff, and actually give you some insight. But my comments would be removed, and everything I'd type here would be in vain. Believe what you want, be clueless like half of the population in this game.

#11 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:45 PM

Man i really want to show you some stuff, and actually give you some insight. But my comments would be removed, and everything I'd type here would be in vain. Believe what you want, be clueless like half of the population in this game.

I bolded everything that comes out of a conspiracy theorist's mouth
Nice tin hat

#12 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:47 PM

you can just pm the info then; they're not gonna mod your inbox.

#13 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:48 PM

I bolded everything that comes out of a conspiracy theorist's mouth
Nice tin hat

Say what you want man, not too hard to keep track of this stuff yourself. You can if you want, you're welcome to trace the activity on a daily basis. Call me a conspiracy theorist all you want, but it's not too hard to see what's going on. I'm not the only one who has been reporting them, and I'm not the only one who knows. In fact, a lot of the people that do know think it's okay since it keeps the prices low.

#14 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:50 PM

you can just pm the info then; they're not gonna mod your inbox.

I've pm'd a few mods over the course of time, in all of my reports only 3 accounts have been succesfully banned so far. But they are not main accounts, so the guy just keeps making new merchants to keep the activity going. So i mean, it's not like progress hasn't been made, but just not fast enough. The guys can make new merchants faster than we can report.

#15 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:57 PM

Pm me I'm interested in your screenshots

#16 Raitonagata

Raitonagata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Location( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) o Y o ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos ( QUIT !! )

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:58 PM

hmmmm, u should know someone already bind his life contract with RO,

not all ppl got life out there, some of them already make vow, my death and life should be for RO til death..

so i not surprise these kind of thing can come in mass quantity even after a week..

(they must be some kind of group that consist more than 10 > ppl, if one person it should be fishy and dupe case is real)

#17 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:05 PM

hmmmm, u should know someone already bind his life contract with RO,

not all ppl got life out there, some of them already make vow, my death and life should be for RO til death..

so i not surprise these kind of thing can come in mass quantity even after a week..

(they must be some kind of group that consist more than 10 > ppl, if one person it should be fishy and dupe case is real)

Is run by the same 2 people, who just re-makes a new merchant every week with the same dumb names and the same dumb signs and the same massive amount of certs. They've been doing this for months on end, it's even crazier when enriched hammer comes around because people buy the certs up really fast...yet once it's all gone they can always restock with 300+ of each kind, ready to go at your service. And they do this over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Till next maintenance comes around, then they are back at it, ready for more with an infinite amount of all 3 types of certificates, ready for you to upgrade whatever your heart desires. 

#18 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:33 PM

777.jpg

#19 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:49 PM

to date, i already produced about 300ish safe+7 weaps from 2500ish level 3 weaps, 30ish armors, 20ish headgears. people who produced tonnes of them solely from eat gear mimic sure are hardcore. but hey, that's what eve natalia is for.

#20 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:57 PM

to date, i already produced about 300ish safe+7 weaps from 2500ish level 3 weaps, 30ish armors, 20ish headgears. people who produced tonnes of them solely from eat gear mimic sure are hardcore. but hey, that's what eve natalia is for.

To think that these players sell what you've produced to date in a day, every single day..for months on end. Pretty hardcore right? Yeah, totally lol.

#21 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:02 PM

some people gamble some eve natalia's items to gain profit from selling certs. i usually when i did ET run with friends, i will turn those red twin edge, blue twin edge, valk shield, valk armors to certs using eve natalia. this makes my ET loots sold faster when they are sold in certs. and i got profit also if i made more body or head safes from eve natalia's RNG.

#22 WhiteHerb

WhiteHerb

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:08 PM

definately i am doing something wrong becuase i dun have 600+ safe to 7 certs in my storage

#23 Raitonagata

Raitonagata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Location( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) o Y o ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
  • Server:Chaos ( QUIT !! )

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:11 PM

yes, wonder if these guy pop a BB one day 500 piece, can u imagine how full natalia be ? i bet she gain weight by now

#24 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:20 PM

some people gamble some eve natalia's items to gain profit from selling certs. i usually when i did ET run with friends, i will turn those red twin edge, blue twin edge, valk shield, valk armors to certs using eve natalia. this makes my ET loots sold faster when they are sold in certs. and i got profit also if i made more body or head safes from eve natalia's RNG.

I know bro i've seen some tryhards in this game for sure, but when i start keeping catalogs from months on end of the same exact accounts vending certs and the sheer quantity they sell them at it's just mind boggling. Just recently one of the accounts finished a run where he had vended 250 certs of each kind weapon/armor/headgear...and once it was flushed out, he restocked with 250 of each, ready to go for round 2. And this is all in a days worth of fun, now imagine these same accounts doing this for months on end daily. I don't care how hardcore these guys are, there is just no way. And the thing is, i also try to take pictures as their stock is running low and when they re-stock. Some of the pictures i take in-game, then i take ones from ragial to keep a catalog of the date and time in which they re-stocked. There is no possible way someone can sell 5000+ certs in a day, it's not just one account but it's a single person. It's just so crazy, i wasn't even going to make this thread. But when enriched hammer is anounced, it's easier than normal to see their nonsense, 'cause they re-stock so often. These guys have literally sold thousands upon thousands just on friday february 26th. At what point doesn't this raise a single flag?

#25 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:23 PM

i am against duping

it stuffs up the prices for a lot of things legit players do for a living and in my opinion dupers are the scum of the earth and i won't have a problem with ppl spitting in their faces and stomping on them =)

are the gms reading this? is this gonna be worked on?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users