Solo Leveling at NCT without DR or Raydric - Page 2 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Solo Leveling at NCT without DR or Raydric

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#26 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 March 2016 - 09:29 AM

^ Yea or you can just wear 2 RTs if you want.

On the topic , You can actually wear Even Cenere or Wakwak depending on your play-style . Imo , the key on surviving NCT is being mindful of on how much mob you can take and fly wing if yer not gonna make it. 

#27 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 March 2016 - 09:59 AM

At level 167 it was giving me exactly 10m exp that it's about 9% of exp reward. This is with VIP and bmx.

It is great!

The other nice thig about it is that once you pop the bmx, your exp gains are veryyyy quick at NCT and you can finish counts about 3-4 times before you run out of bmx.

That is 30m-40m in turn in plus the exp you receive from plain leveling and grinding.

Are you finishing the whole bounty board or you just doing Big Bells?

#28 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:00 AM

finishing the whole bb is a waste of time. if you want to maximize bmx3 you're going to stay in one map. another poster has stated that they were able to complete two big bell counts in one bmx3. that's damn good.

#29 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:24 AM

yea doing the Big Bells alone should be enough . Take every bounty and TI the other ones only when you got the kill count without making an effort . that should grab you extra EXPs . I like NCT BBs so much because you can grind and TI while not worrying about wasting time for BMX3 :no1:

#30 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:26 AM

finishing the whole bb is a waste of time. if you want to maximize bmx3 you're going to stay in one map. another poster has stated that they were able to complete two big bell counts in one bmx3. that's damn good.

I was thinking maybe I could try to finish the whole bb then use bmx3 before turning it in. After that I'd stick with Big Bells just until the bmx3 expires. Or maybe it's just a waste of time, I don't know lol

#31 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:28 AM

it is a waste of time, especially since books/boxes are not prevalent in number.

#32 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:35 AM

Big Bells all the way then! lol

I'm still having a hard time to 100% hit Cursed Books with RC  :sob:

#33 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 March 2016 - 11:24 AM

Are you finishing the whole bounty board or you just doing Big Bells?

Just doing the BigBells. Like others have said, not worth doing the rest, i can finish 3-4 turn ins in just one bm. Speed is the key here.

I bring 200 fly wings with me to quickly go to a different location and mob. Rinse and repeat.

#34 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:12 PM

Big Bells all the way then! lol

I'm still having a hard time to 100% hit Cursed Books with RC  :sob:

They have high flee rate , I think so I suggest you just kill the Big Bells then fly away. I find them pain in the neck unless my LD procs :wah:

#35 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:53 PM

In order for you to hit cursed books 100% of the time, you would need Hit 609+ in your status window.

Or just crit them to death....They are not worth killing at all really.

#36 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:35 PM

It's just annoying when you mob Big Bells and some Cursed Books come along. You keep RCíng, kill some bells, then your leech gears suddenly don't proc. In a flash you find yourself lying on the cold floor just because you can't hit the books. Got me a few times in all my runs.  :wah:

#37 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:19 PM

Then fly away or continue potting until you survive

#38 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:42 PM

It's just annoying when you mob Big Bells and some Cursed Books come along. You keep RCíng, kill some bells, then your leech gears suddenly don't proc. In a flash you find yourself lying on the cold floor just because you can't hit the books. Got me a few times in all my runs. :wah:

Do you have +9 rwh, +7-9 thana with hf, at least 187 asdp, hit 480 (high dex), wakwak garmet, immune or dr?

Answer this question and that should pin point your problem.

#39 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:49 PM

It would be great if you can +9 your Eddga and Thana Katar
Keep Hunter Fly carded so that you can always use Eddga
Only switch to RWH on critical conditions
If you still wanna ditch Eddga, I guess Peco Egg would be good
You can use Porcellio carded armor
Use Temp Str if you have 120 str
Also if can be very careful use Wak Wak HBP

finally got my hands +9 eddga, my RC hit up to 20k when procs (normal 15-16k)

didnt have enough money for anything else, though

rofl is utterly useless for your setup; if anything you should be swapping it for a cold heart for inc. medium monster dmg (big bells are medium)

I too have cold heart in my storage, they do almost same damage on my current state, I use adv.rofl just because it has extra 10% fire reduc for ogh runs and +20 atk

I wonder if 6% atk from pendant of chaos will be better than +10 atk hit from RT ? 

#40 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:06 PM

Do you have +9 rwh, +7-9 thana with hf, at least 187 asdp, hit 480 (high dex), wakwak garmet, immune or dr?

Answer this question and that should pin point your problem.

Yeah I'm using a +9 RWH, +9 Malicious Thana Katar and Bloodsucker, 188 aspd when on enriched celermine, hit 475 with base 90 dex (and base 53 luk) and VIP buffs (can't afford dex foods as budget is tight at the moment) and +9 WakwakHBP.

I could reach higher hit rate if I wore another RT, but I find the RT+CD combo better because of the extra damage. 

Tried also using +9 WDEH over +9RWH, but seeing that Bloodsucker + Thana Katar proc is not good, and you have better survivability ( I guess) on bigger mobs when on RWH I prefer using the latter then.

Edited by koplikop, 05 March 2016 - 12:36 AM.

#41 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 09:14 AM

Yea it's quite risky not to wear +9 RWH if you face about 6 mobs . Don't get me wrong . WDEH is really good but you'll have to consider having a stable leech while keeping the damage decent. with usual setup , RC should already be around 13~16k (base STR 120 with STR Temp boots and Wakwak HBP) average per spin even without 2 bako if I recall it correctly.

#42 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:42 AM

Finally! After 4 nights of grinding I got my GX to 175. It sure is hard and slow, but is definitely worth it, and won't hurt your pocket! (Thanks to leech gears!) Too bad I can't compare leveling in Bio4 as I have not yet tried that map. Cheers everyone!  :heh:

#43 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:20 AM

considering downtime while waiting for party to form, replacing bads or ragequits, party wipes and everything else, nct with bb probably gets you more exp in the same timeframe than a bio4 party does for a dps class.

#44 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:59 AM

considering downtime while waiting for party to form, replacing bads or ragequits, party wipes and everything else, nct with bb probably gets you more exp in the same timeframe than a bio4 party does for a dps class.

Yep, I agree.

#45 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:46 AM

I only get 2-3 turns per bmx on my lvl151 gx.... Am I doing it right? Been dealing only 12k damage but can safely mob up to a few

#46 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:01 AM

I only get 2-3 turns per bmx on my lvl151 gx.... Am I doing it right? Been dealing only 12k damage but can safely mob up to a few

I can do 3 full turns and run out of bmx3 just before I complete the 4th run. I started at level 161 and was averaging about 15-17k of damage then later to 19-21k damage just before I turned 175. If you can do some increasing of your damage you'll probably do 3 complete runs and maximize your use of bmx3. 

What I did  just so the manual is maximized is to complete 1 bounty first before activating it. So activate bmx3 then TI, get another bounty, TI when finished. Repeat until the time expires. It sort of turning in 4 runs in 1 bmx3.

#47 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 08 March 2016 - 12:44 PM

I can do 3 full turns and run out of bmx3 just before I complete the 4th run. I started at level 161 and was averaging about 15-17k of damage then later to 19-21k damage just before I turned 175. If you can do some increasing of your damage you'll probably do 3 complete runs and maximize your use of bmx3.

What I did just so the manual is maximized is to complete 1 bounty first before activating it. So activate bmx3 then TI, get another bounty, TI when finished. Repeat until the time expires. It sort of turning in 4 runs in 1 bmx3.

how much bmx you use from 170-175 with that sequence?

#48 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:41 PM

2 to 3 TIs are already great. I average 18-21k per RC and can mob about 6 without pressing on my Ygg berries in panic.

#49 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:56 PM

how much bmx you use from 170-175 with that sequence?

I can't remember how much exactly but probably 3 to 4 bmx3 per level? I remembered using 4 bmx3 getting from 174 to 175. This is of course with VIP + Experience Costume.

Edited by koplikop, 08 March 2016 - 02:59 PM.

#50 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 08 March 2016 - 03:07 PM

2 to 3 TIs are already great. I average 18-21k per RC and can mob about 6 without pressing on my Ygg berries in panic.

I think you're wearing a Lucky Day enchanted TB right? I guess you can mob more with that boots especially when LD Procs  :rice:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users