• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shadxx

shadxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:11 PM

All the EU community is waiting and trying to play the game.

If EU is not allowed just say so, so we can go cry in a corner and stop trying. And if not, give us a ETA for get on the game or any update about it please.

#2 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:36 PM

Hello there, Leonis talked about this during the livestream.

Due to licensing agreements we had to restrict registrations from some regions, primarily Europe and Southeast Asia. There are no IP blocks within the game itself, the restriction is on the registration side only. 

#3 CarlosGZ

CarlosGZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationVenezuela - Maracaibo
  • Playing:Metal Assault

Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:39 PM

Due to licensing agreements we had to restrict registrations from some regions, primarily Europe and Southeast Asia. There are no IP blocks within the game itself, the restriction is on the registration side only. 

What happen with Venezuela? (South america) we cant play

#4 shadxx

shadxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:51 PM

I made a account yesterday and im from spain, the patcher wont download anything but if i use a VPN for change my ip for a NA one.

so what you say doesnt sound rigth, but the point is that EU/Australia/south america/Asia arent allowed on your servers, isnt it?

Now i wonder, Aeria closed the game because the population sales wasnt enougth profitable, what u gonna do whit less than half the population. But those arent my business i guess.

Edited by shadxx, 01 March 2016 - 03:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users