[Tech] Network Speed Issue - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Tech] Network Speed Issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 quasedomal

quasedomal

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:58 PM

Hello, im from recife, PE - Brasil, and i having a problem, when i try to enter at the rooms lobby to play the game, the game can't run, one guy say that i need to go back to char lobby, and enter directly, so i can enter at the rooms lobby, but still cant play. You guys have some idea that what is happening? I have 15 MB of connection speed, and i post the city and state if can help about range of the server. Maybe the game have an ping limiter. Do you guys can pass the server of IP? I can ping it here and show the avg speed.

LSS5p0W.jpg

Edited by quasedomal, 01 March 2016 - 08:00 PM.

#2 yithong

yithong

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:15 PM

There is a problem with their system maybe it's not IP blockin. The way to fix this problem is WP should do somethings to fix it and upload the new patch if not MA will gone soon cause much of the player can't be able join the game

#3 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:04 PM

Network speed issues are not always on our end alone. If you can provide a tracert report, we can use it to identify possibly network points that have dropped packets or extremely high latency increases. In either case, this is a standard starting point for us to determine your particular issue with any network issues.

If you could post or PM me with the results, and include your country of connection, it can help us be aware of where some issues may be occuring.

Q: How do I do a tracert report?

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users