• LocationGreat Britain
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin. IGN: DeadOnArrival

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:46 AM

No more Diamond farming? Ayyyyyyyyy Lmao

Gravity decision making skills -69

Such points, much decision, so wow

Best developer -1/.1 - IGN

Edit: I was going to spend a good few hours to farm diamonds too. RIP Hopes and Dreams. 

Edited by LeviRD, 08 March 2016 - 04:49 AM.

#29 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Server:Odin / Freyja

Posted 08 March 2016 - 05:07 AM

QQ... p2w player was like -_- poor people

This doesnt even favor p2w players. Now only way to get cheny boxes is buying that overpriced diamond bundle, just to test your rng to receive a costume piece with 0.8% rate, needless to say u have 75% chance of receiving the costume from wrong gender.

#30 RlDER

RlDER

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationDarkside of the moon

Posted 08 March 2016 - 05:54 AM

I really love the game Ragnarok Online and RO2 seemed like has so much more potential to evolve into a really good game that I will grow to love as well. There are a lot of imbalances and I honestly was looking forward to having them sorted out in the mere future, but I don't suppose unfair advantage is ever going to change.

From the time I joined, I heard about things that favored players in the past like sources of zeny and xExp from JDQ. The way I see it, inflation in the economy is caused when there is too much zeny in hand and very little zeny going back to the server. I asked around and people told me that you could farm zeny in the past. So what about new players? A MMO would grow and only sustain itself if there is a steady inflow of new players. Right now the game is just cruel to newcomers. 

Like any other MMORPG, end of the day it's a business and we players are your customers. Don't you think it's good for the business having more customers (players) rather than narrowing it down to a select few and then try and make the most of it with all this weekly sale. What makes RO2 special? There are games out there without a pay to win model and still make more money than most just because they maintain a healthy population. You're not helping the game grow here if the solution to every problem is a bitter nerf that only puts new players or those who didn't make the most of it at a serious disadvantage.

I'm not just speaking for diamonds but rather how poorly things are handled. I really don't care for those swag costumes or diamonds because I never really bother with PvP all that much but still it is disappointing to see that those who didn't make the most of diamond farming are supposed to just deal with such change. In the name of addressing a problem you are ignoring fairness to the community each and every time you made similar calls that gave players in the past a much bigger advantage. 

We've always been giving feedbacks about all the core issues and some have even offered solutions they could think of. I may disagree with some of the solutions provided but at the very least most of them revolve around giving all players equal opportunities and actually addressing a problem. Why cant you guys address a problem with the community in mind? Why does it always have to be a nerf as if there wasn't a better solution? Why do we keep going down in history adding more to the list of things people had an advantage in the past? It's really disappointing and I find it very difficult to enjoy the game with such knowledge.

It was fun while it lasted but most of the people I got to know while I was here have left with a lot of complaints and regret. I was hoping things would get better and I am still hoping the Devs will start giving a crap and think about the community before doing something else. I can't say I enjoy playing RO2 anymore and now have less reason to login and play. I still look forward to future patches and hope there's good news. I'm sure many are in the same boat as me but most might not come back if they've already found a better place to settle down. 

Edited by RlDER, 08 March 2016 - 06:00 AM.

#31 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:13 AM

aEzGyY9_460s.jpg

This is basically how gravity is handling this game <3

#32 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:.

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:43 AM

No replies from our Community Managers, they just simply don't have any answer or explanation for this. Njoror says to PM him on Skype, but when we do, he barely answers back. Still no answer on why a Gamemaster would aprove and say it's legit to have +9 jawai cards in this game. Like seriously, what the -_- is going on.

Gravity can fix and nerf MW scrolls to hell, but they can't fix their hourly attendance bug. smh.

#33 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:57 AM

You guys should be used to these kinds of disappointments by now, it's become the usual around here.

#34 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:02 AM

You guys should be used to these kinds of disappointments by now, it's become the usual around here.

Its actually sad that they never ever learn from their mistakes. Many people are aware of the disappointments, but also hoping gravity isnt that dumb.

Its quite sad that the disappointments are this big.

- People asks for priest nerf , they gave em bibles and make it more powerful.

- People asked for decent sin buff, they made it way too broken.

- People asked for penetration nerf, they gave it to every class.

- People wanted a nerf for BT, they gave eddga gears and +80 runes.

- People asks for lower requirements for levellining, they gave 300 k requirement.

- People asks for better droprate on several stuff, we got jawaii dungeon lol.

And Im pretty sure gravity can understand english, its not witchcraft nor wizardry.

Edited by DietSodaa, 08 March 2016 - 11:12 AM.

#35 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:46 AM

I lost all my hopes

I just log in to not loose daily i don't know how much I will be able to wait....

#36 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:03 PM

I'm just happy that Queen Kamil costume finally has legs  :p_love:

#37 BryanToh

BryanToh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:39 PM

:yawn: login for daily rewards.

#38 Samu386

Samu386

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:09 PM

Today it's my last day to log in to rewards because "bug" sabotage the Attendance rewards to get Diamonds. I think it's a intentional strategy to buy diamonds with real money.
And now, I lost my hopes and dreams to RO2 turns to a good game... RIP.
I prefer the time before ML30 caps. ML20 and Osiris dungeons.

#39 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:22 AM

I stop playing a few weeks ago, but still read the patch notes just in case they put something good, but every week is worst....I really loved this game but there is no more fun for me  :p_sad:

In RO1 is very slow to level, but at least there are a lot of maps, with monsters all around that respawn instantly (most of them) at any where in the map and also they have gramps turn ins, I mean, seriously, RO1 is a really old game but you still have more fun than in RO2. At the beggining I really loved RO2 style with the questing and all that stuff, then in morroc was still fun to play since you could farm zeny and get your equipments by farming materials. You could even level at different spots, like condors, scorpions, sandman, gorem, sand mane tribe, then u could get muca, the turtles and those dog like mobs (don't remember the name). Then you could go to Osiris in full party or go to the elemental temples alone or with a small group. It took me a lot to get my osiris set but I really had a lot of fun until I got to Dark Whisper...from there up to the end is just plain boring -_- It takes too long to level and there is like 1 good spot to mob at every map and they are allways taken...In RO1 there is not even chanels but more people farming increase the respawn at the other places in the map without having to move so much, here you have chanels and they are allways ocupied by bots mostly...All of this added to the other complaints already made here in this thread and others make me don't want to play this game anymore ever again  :sob:

#40 INCUBOY

INCUBOY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 02:26 PM

Someone just DDOS the game few hours ago, he was mad that you made most wanted a daily quest.

Fix the issue remove solomian lachrist and everybody will be happy. 

Why make most wanted ? If you are just going to make it boring ?

Are  you only ears to the people that spent a lot of KP with wrong reasoning and cannot cope with changes ? 

Revamp classes nerfing is just a favoring a crybaby that cannot find a way to make themselves stronger and please come to WOE Map and ban these speed hackers.

#41 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:02 PM

Is the glitch where loki cube timer disappears after 2 hour timer until logout going to be fixed anytime soon?

#42 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:59 AM

Most wanted were menat to be dayly since the first moment what is disappointing it's all the rest!!!

#43 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:44 AM

Is the glitch where loki cube timer disappears after 2 hour timer until logout going to be fixed anytime soon?

Unfortunately, this is not a bug... :/

Edited by donchan, 11 March 2016 - 10:44 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users