[Proposal] Please remove Bowling Bash Cool Down in Renewal. - Page 6 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 14 votes

[Proposal] Please remove Bowling Bash Cool Down in Renewal.

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#126 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:00 AM

Rk already OP let's make it even OP  :heh:

Comparing 2nd class skill to a third class skill.. :p_sick:

^ another one who doesnt read anything. Good god. why does wp forum is infested with this kind of people.

btw, we are not talking about either buffing wind cutter or sonic wave or other 3rd class skill since they are working as they suppose to be. And i am pretty sure the math will still favor other 3rd class skill if we want to compare them. 

Here, we aren't asking for gm to buff it significantly. Or fix a bug that they should have fix (gutter line) since yearss ago. But, we are asking for that skill, BB to work just like it suppose to be in kRo. Is that hard enough to understand?

can't spam? i think they forgot what string for

GO. READ. THE. FIRST. POST.

if you still dont understand, go learn the basic of the game. 
If by that point you still think your that your opinion is correct, come here and i will explain it to you. and probably insult you a bit.

Edited by DemliekCake, 10 March 2016 - 09:29 AM.

#127 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:13 AM

^ another one who doesnt read anything. God good. why does wp forum is infested with this kind of people.

btw, we are not talking about either buffing wind cutter or sonic wave or other 3rd class skill since they are working as they suppose to be. And i am pretty sure the math will still favor other 3rd class skill if we want to compare them. 

Here, we aren't asking for gm to buff it significantly. Or fix a bug that they should have fix (gutter line) since yearss ago. But, we are asking for that skill, BB to work just like it suppose to be in kRo. Is that hard enough to understand?

GO. READ. THE. FIRST. POST.

if you still dont understand, go learn the basic of the game. 
If by that point you still think your that your opinion is correct, come here and i will explain it to you. and probably insult you a bit.

i didn't know why u so mad

i just commented about this statement

LKs cannot spam BB in Renewal, even without the cooldown

not true because string can reduce variable cast time

#128 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:20 AM

did you also read that there is fix cast time? and the fact that it will still have aspd base delay?

edit: i am mad because i am getting tired of people who dont even read the first post and assume that they know everything, and start to argue. If you already read the first post, then still have doubt like you, sure, ask, and someone will answer it properly. But lately,  almost everyone who object this dont even read the first post. like wtf?

Edited by DemliekCake, 10 March 2016 - 05:23 AM.

#129 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:29 AM

Well there are gears to be added in the future that can remove fixed cast for any class. Costume enchant ( -0.3s fixed cast), Poring Sunglasses+ +12Angel Poring Shoes( -0,4s fixed cast), and who knows what else the future have for us :)

#130 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:33 AM

i doubt we will even get the costume enchant like that :v
same as cast delay stone.

and if they did, probably will be ban in te, like d.eddga. It will be nice if they will allow it.

#131 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:34 AM

Well there are gears to be added in the future that can remove fixed cast for any class. Costume enchant ( -0.3s fixed cast), Poring Sunglasses+ +12Angel Poring Shoes( -0,4s fixed cast), and who knows what else the future have for us :)

That would only make the removal of cool down even more important, because that's the sign that kRO has already given the go ahead to spam a lot of different skills, not just BB. Yet at that point of time, only BB would be slapped with the 0.5 second cool down.

Im sure you are aware that the game is still fully designed by the guys over there, not here right? As an international version, we should not be missing out on the full experience it was supposed to give, especially not by prejudicing against a certain class against the original designs.

#132 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:35 AM

After iRO was pushed to implement unfro shadow set, i dont doubt anything

#133 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:36 AM

After iRO was pushed to implement unfro shadow set, i dont doubt anything

preach. and also, prevent the vend of safe to +7 :v

#134 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:33 AM

I get your pains Chakri. DB RKs are OP. I know that. Why dont you join me in my proposal so we can convince new players (if ever any), to join the Sword side and not DB, so we may ease some of your pains as well :D

*** I 100% do not WOE. I play RO for instances and jsut chill around, so it is in PVM perspective. Dot-A is my to-go for man to man action.

Crush Strike is a viable MVP tool. I use it all the time to one shot low MVPs. Also, crush strike hurts a lot because enchant blade is applied to it since it's a normal attack. It's pretty much THE ONLY physical skill for RKs that actually hurt. Similar to you, i also sacrifice all my defense in PVM with all crit and attack gears just to hit hard. There are also alot of buffs you need to use as RK playing the sword, not DB too. We actually need to use all dem runes :v

I'm right there with you Cross. We should meet ingame or something and cross swords.

#135 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:25 AM

sure :v I dont really play PVP though, so go easy on me hahahaha

#136 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 10 March 2016 - 08:00 AM

I don't PvP either, just meant to hang out.

#137 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 March 2016 - 08:42 AM

Took me about 30 mins or so to complete before replying

People sure react quickly without really reading haha *rolling eyes over and over*

I'm with blackCROSSCY on requesting this restriction to be lifted. Those who would like to argue, please enlighten us with a sensible answer. 

All vid material that was shown is thread are true. I even tried the stat build myself but can only spam 2 BBs at a time . It does not matter if you have strings . 

We're not trying to be lawyers here .

We just want the skill's function as intended . 

If not , then Imagine yer lute guy or yer bikini babe holding whip , or yer emo zenny throwing ninja or yer flea man or yer RO's zolf j kimbley riding a frickin lizard then tell me if it actually looks cool :P

(Now the last  part  was just  me trying to be funny. I hope nobody will get it ...trolololololol.

#138 Victorh3x3

Victorh3x3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:09 AM

Agreed with OP, Physical RK is so underpowered compared to it's DB counterpart. BB is a crucial part of a physical RK combo dps, and no illegal programs should interfere with the way a skill works. Physical RK needs more love. 

#139 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:16 PM

CM input on this proposal is that the cool down will not be removed due to cheat issues on both servers' settings (Classic/Renewal).

#140 Ryuuzan

Ryuuzan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:37 PM

CM input on this proposal is that the cool down will not be removed due to cheat issues on both servers' settings (Classic/Renewal).

10mw5p.jpg

#141 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:44 PM

yeah uh +1

AB's Offertorium should be working when they are frozen or silenced or stoned as well, why isnt that patch in yet? It's meant to be the AB's gentle touch Cure skill....

#142 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:28 PM

can the CM reconsider please? How about just adding the cooldown in WOE maps? Or coming out with a Lower headgear to remove the cd but doesn't work on woe map?

or even just lowering the cd to 0.2 seconds which should make them the same speed as what a legit RK can spam?0.5 seconds is just too hefty and entire limits the skill. Please reconsider

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 10 March 2016 - 05:30 PM.

#143 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:44 PM

I second that. Please reconsider 

#144 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:36 PM

1.Due to this cheat issue, will cm also consider to put fix cd on other skill that can be abuse? or will just ignore other skill and put the blame on this skill? and why?
2. We are asking this for renewal only, so why does classic can come into the discussion? Does changing how a skill work in renewal will affect it in classic?

#145 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:46 PM

Introducing an item to remove the cool down with map restriction is a neat idea, right now though the CM made it clear there is no intention of removing the cool down. If you are not aware, the cheat is also present in Renewal servers.

Let's be a little more patient for further CM's input.

#146 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:53 PM

i am aware of that. But as you can see from the first post, renewal have fix cast time mechanic while classic dont. With ndl, it is possible to abuse it in classic. But in renewal, you will need to remove the fix cast time portion using something like Temporal Dex boots, which can only be use by 3rd class. BB is considered as weak skill to use ndl. Dragon Breath will be more superior than it if you want to use ndl. But instead of Dragon Breath, only BB received the fix cd nerf. 

So i am asking, why are you punishing those who isnt really matter? If TE is really that important, then wont woe1 and woe2 will be a loooot more important?

edit: you guys seem to be trying to deal with this issue just like how you guys deal with duper. Ban the vend of safe cert, while other items still get duped. It is a useless fix that dont do anything. 
Sure, it may look like you guys are doing something, if that what you guys are aiming for.

Edited by DemliekCake, 10 March 2016 - 06:57 PM.

#147 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:21 PM

So i am asking, why are you punishing those who isnt really matter? If TE is really that important, then wont woe1 and woe2 will be a loooot more important?

edit: you guys seem to be trying to deal with this issue just like how you guys deal with duper. Ban the vend of safe cert, while other items still get duped. It is a useless fix that dont do anything. 
Sure, it may look like you guys are doing something, if that what you guys are aiming for.

You should be ashamed of yourself for your ploy to ruin other peoples' gameplay in woe te for your own benefit with an esoteric leveling build.

#148 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:25 PM

so they must be proud because they can ruin mine?

edit: btw, no matter how you try to put it, my argument is still stand/valid. It is just one of those card that i don't want to play until they forced me to use it.

Edited by DemliekCake, 10 March 2016 - 07:30 PM.

#149 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:33 PM

You should be ashamed of yourself for your ploy to ruin other peoples' gameplay in woe te for your own benefit with an esoteric leveling build.

You don't cease to amaze me. :heh:

#150 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:55 PM

so they must be proud because they can ruin mine?

edit: btw, no matter how you try to put it, my argument is still stand/valid. It is just one of those card that i don't want to play until they forced me to use it.

Spamming BB isn't even better DPS than IB->BB->BB->IB, and is a smaller aoe, and IB requires less skill to use due to no gutter issue, so this is not even valid. But regardless, I believe you believe your argument is valid :P

Edited by Kadelia, 10 March 2016 - 07:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users