• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kaynine28

kaynine28

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:27 PM

The Quest Went Missing After I finished the quest "Reporting an Izlude Incident"

Need Help T_T

Character: blank28

Job: Knight lvl 30

#2 VModSalsa

VModSalsa

Hail Njoror

• WarpPortal VM
  • 83 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 24 March 2016 - 03:52 PM

Hello kaynine28,

Thank you for your report! I've logged your problem in our BLOB (Big List of Bugs). I will be gathering some more information on this issue, such as a video of it happening and so on, and hopefully the development team can look into it soon! This will hopefully prevent others from seeing this problem in the future.

We don't want you to have to wait until it's fixed in a patch, so please send in a ticket to the WarpPortal Support Team with as much information as you have. They should be able to help you out so you can continue your quests.

Once again, thank you for letting us know!

#3 VModSalsa

VModSalsa

Hail Njoror

• WarpPortal VM
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:55 AM

I just finished checking this and logging the issue (https://trello.com/c...e-with-the-king). If you did something different from how I did, please let me know.

To prevent future problems like this, please avoid abandoning quests unless you need to. Most work fine, but there are a few that don't.

#4 Ulvont

Ulvont

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:17 AM

Hello, I have the same problem

After talk to the Marquis Lissur Anailuj the quest "An Audience With The King" didn't appear.

I saw recently that there is an exclamation icon on the minimap where is the marquis Lissur Anailuj, but it doesn't appear above the character because I've already talk to her and I completed her quest "Reporting an Izlude Incident". I think the quest is blocked and I can't do anything, i can't abandon the quest and restart it.

[You can see the exclamation icon on the minimap on the top left corner of the screen]

hYc4dl.jpg

I think my case is different because I didn't abandon the quest [An Audience With The King], it never appeared.

AwjTa4.jpg

aY69Di.jpg

I've already contacted the WarpPortal Support Team, but I want to share my problem on the forum too for more information.

Did anyone find a solution?

Thanks for the help! :thx:

#5 Stonedonald

Stonedonald

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:22 AM

Help ! I also experienced another one . After reporting the Izlude Incident to Lissur and complete the quest , Lissur gave the Audience to King Quest , there was no reject button , so i pressed X , and then the quest is not at my quest ( L ) or even at the map.

#6 Stonedonald

Stonedonald

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:23 AM

IGN : ChildOfOdin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users