[Feedback] Adding Mods to guns is mad expensive - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Feedback] Adding Mods to guns is mad expensive

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JackSwordfire

JackSwordfire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:45 PM

TceD6CD.png

I'm struggling just to fix my armor and Brokin is charging me 20k just to tighten a few screws?

Can you please lower the price

#2 MintyThresh

MintyThresh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:World 1

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:12 AM

I agree with him the price is too much idk why it's like this.

#3 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:00 AM

Considering the modifications are permanent, it's priced well I think. I don't have problems repairing my gear from what I make through various missions. From my play experience, it just seems like it's a longer term goal to muse modifications.

#4 JackSwordfire

JackSwordfire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:44 AM

Considering the modifications are permanent, it's priced well I think. I don't have problems repairing my gear from what I make through various missions. From my play experience, it just seems like it's a longer term goal to muse modifications.

So that's it?That's your answer? Go play missions for coins until I can afford the ludicrous charge for adding mods. 

Lets see now rookie missions pay about 100 coins (on average) and veteran missions give 200 coins (on average) so I only need to play thru 200 rookie missions per mod or just 100 veteran missions for one modification. Now lets not forget that missions cant be replayed unless you pay a token so in order to pay for said missions I'm going to have to pay for at least 100 tokens (That's provided I don't die a bunch of times) which cost 500 credits or about $5 US Dollars.So all said and done I have to pay $20 bucks just to fully mod my rifle plus spend a very long time playing the same boring mission over and over again.

Edited by JackSwordfire, 16 March 2016 - 10:44 AM.

#5 NeedleMouse

NeedleMouse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:51 AM

Modifications is mad high and I don't think I'll be considering touching it until months into the game... that's crazy.

It wasn't always like this.

#6 Monkeyman510

Monkeyman510

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:48 PM

Leo since you have beginner armor and weapons they cost very little to repair ( at most 200dini to repair) but with the pink armors that a lot of people own it can range up to 500dini-1000dini per repair. Many of those people who just pvp gets very little dini back which does not make up for the amount it cost to repair.

#7 Gamenot

Gamenot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:12 PM

Mods were always expensive.

Originally, because the mods were in the shop a lot of people just settled for the basic mods. And they cost 5K to add on to the weapon. The more expensive mods like DC-Lord alway cost more to add.

What makes me cry is trying to add on a dot sight mod to a sniper... 20k to remove the scope and 20k to add on a quality dot sight.

Mission mode is somewhat ok for making money because you can grind out mods and sell them to other people or get decent stuff if you get to the later maps. Getting past the map 2 boss is brutal though. :/

I think the most effective way to grind out money is to make a Burton and do Slate Hill(H) runs for snipers.

#8 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:13 PM

Well I'm sure there are efficient ways to generate money. Looking at some of the records, there's a lot of money floating around in-game, so someone's figured out how to make some. Also it's a starting economy, and money generation is probably on the lower end until the best means is found on how to make it.

If it continues to remain being an issue, we can revisit the subject and consider making adjustments. Until then, let's see what happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users