[Community Event] The Lost Hour [WINNERS!] - Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Community Event] The Lost Hour [WINNERS!]

25 replies to this topic

#1 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:54 PM

syGsnxb.jpg

The Lost Hour

March 14 to April 4

Many countries use Daylight Saving Time as a way of making the most of the evening daylight in the summer months. In our world, server time was automatically adjusted one hour forward this weekend. You might not have noticed the change, but your character did. What happened during this missing hour?

Entries

Entries will be accepted from March 14 to April 4, 2016.

Entry Instructions

To enter, write a short story about what your character did during this missing hour. This story should be appropriate for all audiences. 

Please use the following format for your entry:

In-game name:

Story Title:

Story Text:

For Example

A lot can happen in an hour...

Spoiler

Winner

One winner will be selected by community vote, one winner will be selected by staff members.

Prizes

The winning stories will receive 1x Baphomet Cloak.

Each entry will receive 1x Cheny's Soul  and 1x Rune Remover.

Rules

One entry per person. Attempting to submit multiple entries on different accounts will result in forfeiture of prizes. 

Entries can be written in your preferred language, but please be advised that they may be translated (and poorly) into English for staff voting. 

Entries must be short story length. One or two lines of text will not be sufficient to earn a participation prize. 

#2 kingkingkingking

kingkingkingking

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:29 AM

LMAO. <3 Idun

#3 lugiamingli

lugiamingli

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 06:03 AM

In-game name: RoTsuki

Story name: Aren't you excited~~

Story text:

"Hehe~~" RoTsuki smile widely, hugging her beloved rabbit. "I want some food please~~"
"Here you go." Chef Expert at Morroc, Kaldoon gave some Dayr Special Snake Soup to RoTsuki. "Aren't you suppose at Prontera, why wandering around here??"
"Mama is resting, Mama said I can go anywhere~~" Let Kaldoon patting her head, RoTsuki thanked Kaldoon for the food.
"Well, of course, you are free to go anywhere." Kaldoon cared RoTsuki very much, especially those shinny full of pureness eyes, he really couldn't resist those eyes. "Enjoy your meal, have a good day."
"Thank you. Bye bye~~" RoTsuki summoned her Peco and start moving to somewhere.

"Gaa......." Peco stopped suddenly, feathery body started to shake of afraid, tiny eyes stared at the pack of dark demons that appeared out of no where.
"Hi hi~~"However, RoTsuki didn't show any sign of afraid.
Jump down from Peco, RoTsuki waved her hand friendly.
"Yo~~ RoTsuki, miss us??"
"Of course~~" RoTsuki hugged one of the Deviruchi.
"We miss you too~~" Deviruchi pack danced around RoTsuki. "Want souls~~ more and more soulsssssss~~"

"Here you go~~ soulsssss~~" Summon a special dimension which only Soulmakers could open.

"Yummy yummy yum yum~~" Deviruchi dashed forward to fight for their delicious souls.

"RoTsuki, are you excited??" asked one of Deviruchi.

"Of course~~" a pair of semi-transparent wings spread out from RoTsuki backbone. "Finally, our world have come~~"

Looked at her own wings, it wasn't demon type bat-like wings, nor angel type feathery wings.

It was a pair of beautiful fairy wings.

RoTsuki laughed softly with a bit self-deprecating.

Who said Noel were heir of the Dark, Satan?

Who said Noel was tainted by Darkness?

"I love this world, it is so beautiful, right?? Bunny-Puffy~~"

Hugged her beloved doll, RoTsuki's eyes became watery.

"My beloved Godmother, Lanuwen..... I miss you..... I really miss you...."

Holding her pendant as tight as she wanted to squash the pendant.

"The Door will be opened soon, will I see you again??"

That night, dancing with pack of Deviruchi, RoTsuki sang with her sweet voice.

"The Door of Hell will be unseal soon, have you prepare for the Horror of Death~~"

"The Dead of Past will be freed soon, have you prepare to meet the Undead~~"

"The Truth of Life will be opened soon, have you prepare to accept the Hidden Secret~~"

"Oh~~ aren't you excited~~"

"Excited~~" Deviruchi danced madly around RoTsuki, they loved the power that Noel had.

Or, only RoTsuki had.

"For the One who balance between Dark and Light, we amazed by your strong Will and Soul~~"

"For the One who dare to challenge the Law of World, we shocked by your bravery and courage~~"

"For the One who dream and make it true, we bowed by your wisdom and dedication~~"

"What you Seek had come, aren't you excited~~"

Password confirmed.

"Ah, Mama is coming~~ I need to go first~~Bye bye~~" Listened to the Order from Dominator, RoTsuki quickly picked up her belongings and flew high to the sky.

"Bye bye~~"Deviruchi waved their hand, watched the Noel with fairy wings flew back to Prontera.

"Love you always, Fairy of Luck~~"

Second Password confirmed.

"Good evening, RoTsuki, time for Daily Requests."

"Good evening, Mama, I am readied~~"

Quickly cover up her special fairy wings, RoTsuki threw her weapon up to sky and caught it back like a boomerang..

Followed the Commands of Parents, RoTsuki summoned her Peco and departed to target area.

"Mama, I had go and met friends today~~"

"Mama, I saw a beautiful rainbow today~~"

"Mama, I had a bowl of delicious Dayr Special Snake Soup today~~"

"Mama.... isn't it lonely?? You never reply me....."

"But, Mama, I love you, for creating me out of Nowhere."

"Mama, the Door will be opened soon. Mama will bring me to there, right??"

"And then, we will meet soon, aren't we excited~~"

"Bunny-Puffy, Sacrifice!" using one of her powerful skills, her opponent defeated. "Sorry, Stone Golem~~ See you later~~"

Although only one hour, but RoTsuki was happy enough, to have time explored this World, and met friends.

Searching all the ways she could, and, finally found a way.

A way to get her beloved back.

"Hehe~~ aren't you excited~~"

Edited by Idun, 11 April 2016 - 11:08 AM.

#4 Lelli

Lelli

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSome where by the sea
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:25 PM

In-game name: Lellylee

Story Title: The Lost Hour

Story Text:

Most people don't even notice the lost hour and wouldn't believe you if you tried to to tell them about it. There are a few people though, like me, that do know exactly what goes on during this time.

Being a priest, I often get people coming to me with crazy ramblings. Most of the time they are just that, crazy. But every now and then I hear a familiar story that catches my attention. They always come around twice a year, same time every year and that's how I know that this person has some how remembered the lost hour.

I wont bore you with all the tales I've heard and believe me when I say I've heard them all but I will tell you about one. The one that I will always remember because this was the first time I myself experienced it first hand.

Being involved has helped me understand so much more about the true nature of the lost hour and that's why people come to me for reassurance as they usually fear they've gone mad when in fact that's almost always not the case.

At first I wasn't sure what to think. A lost hour? But that doesn't make any sense. How would everyone lose an hour without ever noticing?

I'd heard it over a hundred times before but just put it down to a local superstitions. Even though I did just think of it as an urban legend kids tell each other at sleepovers I couldn't help but get curious. I wanted to know more and deep down I thought that maybe just maybe if I did know a little more about it all then I could help those asking for my advise.

I read as much information as I could find on the subject but there wasn't much and it wasn't very helpful anyway. I got fed up with all the rumored accounts on the matter and wanted something more solid to go by, not just hear say. In the end I decided that the only way to truly know for sure was to put down the books and go out into the world in order to find out for myself.

I tried a few times with out any success but even then I didn't want to give up. I wanted to help those who had came to me believing they were insane and it pained me to turn them away. Eventually my perseverance paid off and I finally got some answers to the questions that had eluded me for so long. I was relieved. happy that at last I was making some sort of progress. I was so pleased I was getting somewhere with it that I never once stopped to think about what would happen next.

I wish I'd kept a journal that time but to be honest, I don't think it's an experience I'll ever forget. You see, unless you know what your looking for or get incredibly lucky, the lost hour will pass you by within a blink of an eye. When you think about it, an hour isn't a long time at all.

During this hour, spirits of those that left our living world too soon can come back to roam. It's mostly lost, confused souls that come back to retrace their last steps before passing on to another world. My theory is that they want to see if there was something they could of done differently that might have changed their outcome and allowed them to live a while longer. Out of all that come back though there are a few who just simply forget that they are no longer alive. They aren't ever here to frighten us but some times this does happen by mistake.

My first encounter was a little unnerving. Not because the presence was menacing or anything like that just because it was something I wasn't quite expecting to see. I guess I still didn't fully believe it was true, well until that night that is.

This spirit was that of a child, a young girl of the age of 8 or 9 I'd say. Her pale, slightly transparent figure was spotted floating around outside a bakery, hands cupped over her eyes as she peered in through the window.

A passer by almost fainted when they saw her after leaving the bar that night. At first he appeared drunk and as he stumbled, I feared he would fall and hit his head against the pavement so of course I rushed over to offer a steady arm for him to balance himself on. That's when I saw her.

I was concerned that a child that young was out so late at night on her own but as I got closer I noticed her feet were about a foot off the ground. She was completely in a world of her own, gazing in at a pretty gingerbread family propped up next to a beautifully decorated edible house.

Her toes were pointed downwards as if she was standing on her tip toes and her braided hair hanging down her back in pigtails gently swayed in the breeze. She was very thin and was wearing a hospital night dress with bunny slippers almost sliding off her tiny feet.

I assumed she might have been ill for quite some time before slipping away but I can't say for sure.

The man I helped get steady shook his head and rubbed at his blood shot eyes. He must of thought that maybe he'd had one drink too many that night which I admit was the first thought that came to my mind as well. He thanked me for lending him a hand, shook his head once more and staggered off into the distance.

Even though I was trying to be polite to the tipsy stranger all my attention was purely on the little girl. As he left I turned to watch her, debating whether or not to approach her but was unsure on what might happen. I was stunned. She looked so oblivious to everything going on around her. I guess she was peckish and fancied one of those gingerbread cookies from the window display.

After a few moments of thinking back and forth about what to do next she began to fade. It started at her feet as they turned into a light mist that crept up her skinny legs. I had missed my chance to go and talk to her even though I had no clue on what to say or even if she'd be able to hear me let alone reply.

The mist continued to travel up her body which then surrounded her, almost like a thin cloud. Just as it looked like she was about to disappear she slowly turned her head towards me. My eyes met hers and she gave me the sweetest little smile. I felt my face light up and smiled back. And then she was gone.

Once all the mist had cleared the town clock chimed. It was midnight again, the lost hour had come and gone and the only other person to witness what I saw was now sleeping off his drunken state on a bench just behind the clock tower.

I don't mind so much now that he didn't remember anything the next day because seeing it with my own eyes helped me understand how those seeking advise must feel when noone will listen.
My mission on those nights now is to just simply be there and comfort people who it might have effected badly.

But each year I still wonder about that girl I saw on my very first night of The Lost Hour.

Edited by Idun, 11 April 2016 - 11:09 AM.

#5 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:48 PM

I love these! Great work, can't wait to see more  :p_love:

#6 JudeTime

JudeTime

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:59 PM

In-game name: FrostyNeko

Story Title: A Rune-Digger's Lost Hour

Story Text: 

Another sweating day out in “Dayr desert” where Tifa the “Rune-digger” had spent her time looking for fragments; she packed up her things into her buggy and drove off to a tent ten miles away. Inside lay a large work-space covered in light dust. It was already nightfall then.

Sam walked in the room and spotted a gem by Tifa's desk. He smiled curiously, could this gem be from some nerd in Tifa's company, he thought to himself. Yet, to Sam eyes the emerald gem does look more of a relic than just a bazaar buy. A closer examination he saw snow flakes stiring within.

Tifa came back from her shower, finding Sam touching the gem that she had dug up in the ruins. “Isn't that a peculiar rock?” Then Tifa felt a sudden rush in the room. She could faint but didn't submit into her light headiness, but her breathe caved due to changes in the air-pressure.

Now, she was in an ocean. Sam was also there with her, holding Tifa's hand as his chest thrust upward to the surface.

“Dry land. We lost our entire rune collection. .”

Tifa replied, “Looks like the ocean came back to the desert.” She almost wanted to scream but kept her misery to herself.

The night was short lived by an early sunshine. Their back turned away from the tent, they had to find some way to civilization.  

Edited by Idun, 11 April 2016 - 11:09 AM.

#7 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:39 AM

In-game name: PeachyLove

Story Title: The Mystery of the Loki Cube Timer

Story Text:

Peachy's whiskers drooped in the heat and she dragged her feet in the dusty streets, trudging onward.

"Thirty seconds more..." she grumbled, automatically counting down in her head as she approached the mailbox. Rifling through the box, she frowned slightly. Nothing new. Gingerly she seated herself in the nearby building's shade and sighed in relief.

"3... 2... 1...."

Click

Grudgingly she reached into her bag and pulled out the tiny pink gift box. Removing the lid, a tiny purple dice cube rolled into her lap.

"Ugh again?" she groaned, picking up the tiny cube. She really hadn't had very good results with these lately. Commending herself to RNG, she threw the tiny die in the air and shut her eyes tight. A hefty, pointed object landed in her lap, bouncing off her thigh. She squeezed open one eye and stared down at the offending object.

"REALLY?" she bellowed at the sky, kicking the Polinium away into the dirty street. "That's the fourth time today." she complained to no one in particular.

She turned away and tried to focus on the shops nearby but the Polinium continued to glimmer in the street, the sun glinting off its smooth surface, continually catching her eye. Sighing, she succumbed to her own greed and began to get up to retrieve the Polinium. "It was free after all." she mumbled to herself as she rose.

As soon as she got to her feet, a loud buzzing began in the sky and she felt the ground shift strangely below her. Startled she looked up to the sky.

Dark Whisper Fortress was acting strange, the blue glow pulsing abnormally fast and the Fortress itself was wobbling at an alarming rate. She backed up against the building in terror, eyes glued to the sky.

Then she saw it from the corner of her eye and her terror shifted back to the ground.

The shadows of the buildings began to stretch outwards, growing with each second, the sun sinking faster and faster. The Polinium in the street winked out as the sunlight was replaced with shadow. The shadows kept growing, encompassing most of the street now.

The Nurse across the street started flipping out, pacing at a ridiculous speed, teleporting back and forth. In fact all the NPC nearby were doing the same jerky motions, starting their normal gestures and then abruptly jumping to a different spot with a different expression.

She shrank down in fear, cowering in the building's corner.

"I'm sorry!" she shrieked in terror.

Click

There was a moment of intense vertigo and the shadows stopped spreading abruptly and time seemed to slow down immensely. The NPCs bobbled for a moment and then started walking about like nothing had happened. She stared around, confused.

A tiny pink gift box tumbled out of her bag and bounced onto the ground. She stared down at it, incredulously. Shakily, she reached down and upended the box. A small purple dice rolled onto the pavement.

"But..." she whispered.

The Polinium still lay in the shadowed street, a dark reminder of the unexplainable.

Edited by Idun, 11 April 2016 - 11:10 AM.

#8 TensaZangetsu01

TensaZangetsu01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFallen Fortress
  • Server:Vanir

Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:29 PM

In-game name:Miesprite

Story Title: The lost memories

Story Text:

Its been like a 3 month after i reach Master Level 40,after get full serenia gears from Wonderland,there is not much thing to do,

so i keep and keep making new character and leveled up them all.After a few week i manage to leveling my cresentia to Master Level 35,
feel satisfied with it then i back to Prontera and back to AFK.

Usually i was  alone here in Prontera,accompanied by Kafra NPC and sometimes a few pass-by player who go to Auction House.I remember when i wake up that night, there is a player beside me;a lady, monk, master level 20+ i guess, based on Osiris Knuckle she used,keep requesting to PVP me.

"Mie,i want to try Guillatine Fist with my new gear"

Shocked that she even knew my name, i accepted the PVP request.

"Wow, ur Guilatine hit 25k  crit damage, not bad for someone that is in level gap."
"But,how did you know my name, i dont even know you"

She smile.I looked at her, she was beautiful, my type.

"Im Whitr"

She give her name eventhough i never ask, but only that.

I try to get know more about her.

"My name  is Whitr, thats all i know."

At first i feel weird, but i guess she is shy type. She seems dont want share much about her, but when i asked her about game, she talk alot.
From what i see, she know alot about game, stuff like only veterans player knows. The weirdiest part,she know what i know.Its been while i talk to girl like this.
Time flew soo fast that its already morning.

"You're not newbie to this game right?"

Sigh.No asnwer.I look at her again, try to dig some answer, and she look at me. Our eyes meet. Then she looked down.

"Mie, you really dont know me?" She ask. 

"Whitr, i wont ask  any of this if i know"

Suddenly, she hugged me.Her tear begins to drop. I was panicked that i doesnt even know how to react.

"Mie,close ur eyes"

I just followed what she say. Her lips touch my lips, for awhile. Then she whispered,

"Now remember..."

Some visual plays spontaneously in my head. I open my eyes.Looked at her.
She release her hug. My eyes began to drop a tears.I remember clearly now, who is she. Its seem that she give some of her memory to me.

"Whitr, how many hour did i lost?"

"One Mie, only one, now you remember?"

I touch her head.

"You are my..."

I look at my screen.

"You have been disconnected from server please try again later"

!@#$%^&*()

-The End-

Edited by Idun, 11 April 2016 - 11:10 AM.

#9 miongskee

miongskee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:55 PM

IGN: Zaciookas

Title: All in a day's work

“Baaaa!!!! Baaaa!!!!”

Zac opened his eyes, confused…

“Baaaaaa!!!!!”

It was already getting dark inside his room and the view from outside his window confirms that the sun is indeed setting behind the mountains in the west. Zac nimbly jumped out of the window onto the lawn and walked briskly to the edge of the fenced sheep ranch where the noise seems to be coming from. With a hand on his dagger, he was carefully looking out for wolves that may have come to attack the landlord’s sheep.

“You’re late!” Zac suddenly heard a soft voice.

He spun, then scowled. Beside him stood a woman with a sun-kissed complexion. She had a sickle in one hand and a handful of freshly plucked grass on the other.  She was looking at him as though he had done something wrong…. again.

“Oh it’s you Sagey” Zac said as he eased his grip on his weapon. “How come you are here early?”

“Early?” Sagey asked, looking genuinely perplexed. “It’s time to feed Dusky. The landlord specifically instructed us to feed him on time, every time.”

“So that’s what the noise were all about” Zac told himself as he thought of Dusky, the landlord’s favourite 300-pound sheep.

“Dusky has been bleating for the past fifteen minutes because he is expecting his trough to be filled up but you weren’t around.” Sagey said, snapping Zac out of his reverie.

“Oh…” grumbled Zac, and hurriedly walked on.

Sagey followed him. They walked in silence for about twenty paces when Zac abruptly stopped.

“I find it a bit odd that you were late for Dusky’s feeding time. Is there something wrong?” Sagey asked as he stared at the back of Zac’s head.

“That is what I was trying to comprehend.” he said. “I am never late. And by the looks of it, it seems I cannot remember what happened in the past hour.”

Scratching his head. “Now we have to rush things and feed them before dark so that we can herd them back to the farm. Else, we would be at risk from a wolf attack.”

Zac continued walking to the edge of the clearing where the grass grew lushly. He took his dagger out and with a swift stroke, cut several blades of grass and put them on his satchel. He can here Sagey’s sickle as she tries to do the same on the other side. He was still thinking about the lost hour and now they have to hasten to make up for it.

They were on it for a few minutes when they decided that they have already gathered enough grass to feed Dusky and the other sheep at the ranch. The two of them were almost at the gate when they heard a familiar sound. It was unwelcome, but familiar all the same.

“Grrrrrrrrr!” “Grrrrrrrrrr!”- nine wolves were advancing towards them. Eyes red, all foaming at the mouth.

Zac and Sagey were not sure they can handle all of them but they are prepared to defend the herd just the same.

A couple of wolves sprung and attacked. Clearly aiming for their throats.

“Be careful Sagey!” Zac shouted as he tried to wrestle a wolf while he struggles to reach for his dagger at the same time.

“I think I’ll be fine as long as they don’t attack at the same time” Sagey said as she pushed a wolf carcass to the side.

And as if some brutal twist of fate would have it, the seven remaining wolves started to advance.

“Here we go….” Both of them thought nervously.

BANG! A thick cloud of smoke enveloped the area. Amidst the confusion, Zac and Sagey stood still. They can here the familiar swish of blades as it glides swiftly through the air followed by painful yelps from the wolves then finally silence as they heard the body of the what they presume to be the last wolf fall to the ground with a loud thud.

As the smoke cleared, they were grateful to find two figures towering over the pile of dead wolves.

“Sunny! Flukey! Thank Odin you came!” Sagey celebrated as she heaved a sigh of relief.

“All in a day’s work” Sunny said, smug as always.

Dusky was fed…. Dusky was fine…

#10 gemanir

gemanir

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 05:03 AM

In-Game name : PrincessLadiah

Story Title : The Forgotten Quests

Story Text :

Later that day I didn’t had any clue about the changes.  The usual routine was, gather 30 minutes before reset time and raid up for Jawaii Dungeon Quests which was already absorbed in my system, I even think it’s already registered in my body clock. It just happens (not looking at the time) my body automatically moves on its own, gearing up and preparing for the raid. 

Then I heard the news that the raid recruitment started an hour earlier.  I am so late. . .  and was left out.  I didn’t bother to look up for a new raid coz’ I already felt disappointed for not checking updates.  It’s my fault anyway.  The initial thing I did was . . . running, checking the auction, clicking on people’s names. :pif:  

Ughhhh… WHAT TO DO?!  :p_omg: 

LFMHKDSFHCSKDFCMSLKFMDSL . . . O. 

The Khara Table appeared! SUCCESS!!! I know what to do! :ic:

Thanks to that LOST HOUR! I was able to clear all my KHARA QUESTS from Episode I to Episode 2 and some of the Episode 3!

Awesome!!!  Hahah. . .  I never thought I’d get to finish those quests.  :p_laugh:

#11 KaitoKid21

KaitoKid21

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 08:31 PM

In-game name:JasperClark

Story name: How Does My Master Do?

Story text:

In the City of Morroc , Land of Sand , And most precious minerals.. i'm in a lost hour.. and what should my master do? maybe he is sleepin' ? or he is busy studying inside the school .. i remember when we first we met .. i will sudying inside the school too.. Elemento School.. He guide me until i reach my master level 12.. many days he leave me like this but.. he came back later .... and thats the one reason that i tell to myself that he loves me.. i know , maybe he thinks that we are one.. me is him.. him is me?.. haha.. sounds ridiculous but in real he thinks about that already.. so how's my master do for now? i dont really have an idea.. so the important is what are my doings right now during lost hour .. so what i have doing during lost hour? guest what?? i am writing and writing .. filling my diary.. but a little secret is .. he dont know that i have my diary!! .. that's our secret ok? dont tell him please.. ^^

#12 Qamarul1991

Qamarul1991

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:27 AM

In-Game Name : DarknessValco

Story Name : The time is change

Story text :

in the evening at the top of Izlude Hill, Prontera....

"hhhhaahhhhhhhh!!!"...... i was awoke from my sleep...

i see a beautiful beach far away from my eyes. And i talk to myself  "i wan to go there."

the i walk my self to that beach... i walk around that beach and i see a big crab at a junction...

wew... i hit that crab whit my scythe... huh.. and then i see time.. it change.. the server time is fast 1 hour.. not like normally...

hmmmmm......

#13 ShacawBR

ShacawBR

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 01:59 AM

Portuguese-Brazil
In-Game Nome
 :  Shacaw

História Título  : LOSE HOURA Verdade Escondida

História Texto  :

Dias atrás, estávamos andando pelas ruas de Prontera quando meu mestre decidiu fazer alguns tecidos para ajudar um amigo em uma Quest de guardião. Não lembrávamos ao certo onde pegar os itens, então fomos a East Mt. Mjolnir derrotar alguns monstros para averiguar os itens. Mas assim que entramos no portal algo estranho aconteceu, houve um tempo de carregamento maior do que o de costume, como se estivéssemos com lag no servidor. Quando finalmente o carregamento foi concluído notei que algo estranho estava acontecendo, não tinha mais o meu mestre ao meu lado, parecia que o servidor teria entrado em manutenção mas não haviamos visto nenhum aviso. De repente, passaram correndo três Viajantes de MrMjolnir desesperados avisando para sairmos dalí o mais rapido possível. O tempo escureceu como se a noite tivesse caído, sussurros, gritos e sons de correntes podiam ser ouvidos. Decidí ver o que estava acontecendo.

Ao me aproximar da floresta próxima ao portal vi algo assustador, O BAPHOMET !!!  Fora de seu covil, empunhando sua foice para cima e prestes para atacar alguém. Era Kairchof o Mercador Geral!

Sorrindo, Baphomet falou:

-" Enfim! O momento que eu tanto esperei! O momento em que eu vou dominar Rune-Midgard!"

A instantes de conseguir atacar, Kairchof consegue teleportar usando uma asa de borboleta.

Saí mediatamente dali a caminho do castelo para avisar aos soldados o que estava prestes a acontecer, mas para meu alívio todos os soldados de Prontera juntamente com o Rei Reinhart já estavam próximo ao portal preparando-se para a batalha. Rei Reinhard gritando, falou:

- "ESTUTEM TODOS! O MOMENTO PELO QUAL TEMIAMOS CHEGOU! A HORA DA PROFECIA! UMA HORA EM QUE APENAS POR UM PERIODO DE TEMPO BAPHOMET CONSEGUIRIA SAIR DE SEU COVIL PARA TENTAR DOMINAR O REINO! É NOSSO DEVER PROTEGER A TODOS! AGUENTEM FIRMES!"

Instantes depois todos estávamos lutando. Lutávamos como nunca havíamos lutado antes! Todos, todos juntos! Durante uma hora! incessantemente! E ao completar 60 minutos de batalha, conseguimos defender Prontera! Baphomet havia caído, e em poucos instantes reapareceria em seu covil.Aviamos conseguido! Ao me aproximar de seus drops uma surpresa, a Capa de Baphomet Especial! No instante em que eu a peguei, o dia voltou a clariar. E num piscar de olhos eu estava novamente naquele estranho carregamento de mapa e meu mestre estava lá novamente. Ao atravessar o portal tudo estava “ normal ”, como se nada tivesse acontecido, mas notava-se no rosto dos NPCs que aquilo realmente havia acontecido, e apenas aqueles que estavam online em Prontera naquele momento o qual ficou conhecido como LOSE HOUR saberão a verdade!

Ainda hoje quando eu tenho dúvidas sobre aquele dia, quando meu mestre desconecta, eu pego a única prova de que aquele momento realmente aconteceu, a Capa de Baphomet Especial. Talvez um dia todos possam saber a verdade, e eu use a Capa para provar a todos que duvidarem, que aquela momento realmente aconteceu, e que conseguimos proteger Rune-Midgart!

Edited by Idun, 11 April 2016 - 11:13 AM.

#14 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 31 March 2016 - 02:16 AM

In-game Name: Maxscha

Story Name: Three mistakes & a one way ticket

Story Text:

Part 1

I sit in a pub where drinks are expensive, talk is cheap and names are unspoken. I wait, in dreary darkness, for a sign; a beacon of hope amidst the dire news

of Nifelheim. A Clock-tower nearby erupts in a single lonely hollow clang. Good; I am on time. I would know my contact by the ring he wore; a rare signet bearing

the mark of a priest. Not many true healers in these parts, so I hear...

Somehow, time seems to hold it's breath in these moments between one frey and the next. Tugging my dull grey cloak further over my brow with gloved fingers,

I stare into my cup of vivid carmine tea, hoping to not be noticed. Much. Who would notice innocuous me in a room this crowded with the drinking and the

stinking? Well..... Anyone that noticed I wasn't Drinking, or Stinking, of course. THAT was my first mistake.

The Freyjan grabbed my wrist, and loosed my cup, spilling the steaming toddy onto the dusty floor. Then twisting my arm around and forcing me to look into
his deep-set golden eyes, he growled,"Whet ye be doin 'ere, Lass?" Wincing from the morodona stench on his breath, and the inhuman strength of his grip...
I jolted. My cloak hood fell from my head, revealing my sun-touched skin; there was no longer hope of going unnoticed. Or was there?

"Whet's dis?" he boomed, "A lass from Midgard? Luks like da night might be intrestin' after all....." and with that he threw me on the ground and spat in
disgust, uttering cruel profanities. "I gots me a sweet lil spot fer da likes o' yew." He threw me such that I landed right where I needed to be; next to my pack.
I rolled a bit to conceal the fact that I was really pulling trinkets from my bag... and...

There! With a quick flick and a twist, the traps were sprung! A snare binding his feet, a claymore flash blinding his eyes, and frost, filling the room with a haze
so thick that my flash had been refracted into all unshielded eyes. The room, now a hazy blur, no longer filled with the sights of drunken dirty Freyjans; too bad
I didn't have a remedy for the smell...

Before anyone could single me out in the ensuing chaos, I grabbed my stuff and somersaulted away. In the blink of an eye, I was out the window and on the roof.
A long sigh of relief and despair filled me. That was too close for comfort, yet it led me too far from hope. How will I ever find my contact now?

Even in my moment of uncertainty, there is a hint of triumph permeating. It seems I left quite the mess of disoriented drunks behind. Why bother fighting when
I am so good at tumbling and sneaking away? Surely, they will bruise each other on my behalf. Teehee, I snickered gleefully.

Part 2

From the vantage of the Tavern roof, much of the town can be seen and heard. Oh, and smelled. Wrinkling my nose again, I melt into the shadows, wrapping
myself in the embrace of the unseen. There are few passers by in the night, but more than I have seen in any small farm town since the shady happenings in
Maple... Something other than farming must be going on here...

My eyes, keen as an owl, spy a trio of scarlet-clad priests; none wearing a notable ring, however. They came from the alley behind the tavern, and went into
the temple nearby; a 4th, large incapacitated fellow in tow. Hmm... He looks familiar somehow? Could he be the same Freyjan that accosted me? This may be
as good a lead to follow as any, perhaps. It should be easy enough to track that smell...

Skillfully, I dart like a circus acrobat from rooftop to rooftop, barely making more noise than a night-critter on the prowl. The temple walls are easy to scale, so
heavily covered with entablature on every level. There was a time when climbing was fun sport, and not a necessity of survival. Oh, how I miss the days of
jovial Hide & Seek... But now is not the time for a nostalgic reverie!

Now is the time to focus on the task at hand. I need to find my contact; an agent within the Freyjan ranks. I have to take his collection of intel back to Trade
Master Onasis, so we can prepare for the impending threat from Nifelheim. The fog of war is thick. Without more specifics from our undercover operative, we
won't know what to prepare for, or when. We need to know. Now.

Thru an open window on the top floor I could hear a tense exchange. "He handled her in the tavern, but she got away, my Lord."  There was a momentary
pause, laden with disappointed silence and trembling nerves. A deep commanding voice replied,"Find her," and nothing more. Peering into the room, I could
barely see thru the lush damask curtains. A single figure stood cowering in the dim candlelight: no notable ring upon him.

His thick heavy robes whiffled as he backed away, retreating from the office, to the stairwell beyond. The man still seated at the desk could be heard
opening

a drawer, closing it, then scratching at parchment with a newly forged quill. In a few short sentences, his note was done. The crinkling of the note,

and unclasping of a cage, made it evident that the letter was bound for imminent flight. Uh oh, I thought, I best make haste from this window perch.

Scampering down and around the corner as quietly as I could, I was not a moment too soon! I stifled a gasp as the Lord sent his familiar into the night, carrying
a missive of urgent import to a destination unknown. He stood at the window, watching it fade into the distance, thus making it unwise for me to reveal myself

by sending any arrow after his pet. I spied him discreetly from my sly niche, and noted a jewel encrusted hand; but alas, no signet.

It's a shame I couldn't intercept that message; I can only imagine what it might have said. No doubt, the ruckus I caused at the tavern was the trigger for
tonight's concern. Hopefully I can make it thru the night without triggering any further concern amongst these most inhospitable of neighbors. Ah well...

Part 3

Pressed against the side of the fourth floor, pausing to catch my breath, a familiar scent (er... stench) found it's way to my senses. It must be wafting from the
nearest window, I surmised. Finding my footing gingerly onto the balcony next to me, I came to view him, The Freyjan. Or so I thought... For there, upon his
hand, was what I had failed to see before. The signet I had been looking for! THAT was my second mistake.

I must have been too distracted by the spilling of my tea, that I didn't notice the hand that had grabbed me. Oh, woe! I blundered the rendezvous! How was I
supposed to know that he would approach me thusly? I suppose it makes sense; it would be hard for him to explain a polite exchange with someone like me
amidst such raucous revelry... He DOES have a barbarian image to maintain, after all. With this realization, my inward sigh stretched deep and long.

Gazing about the temple room, I am surprised to see that nothing therein resembles a house of healing and recovery. Nay. This chamber is more akin to
an interrogation room. These are the instruments of torture, tools to dismantle one's will. To damage a person in body and mind, not all at once, but over
time. Why would they hold him here? Surely his cover is intact? Other than our brief and explosive exchange, we had no other contact.

He is still breathing; not dead. If he bears the heart of Ymir, he won't simply die, but be renewed elsewhere. However, I fear he does not, for he is older than I;
perhaps a generation before me? Even so, he is no weakling. I have only known a few humans so burly and buff. Hmmm... He reminds me of... No, wait...
Can it be? But I see it now... The resemblance to Master Jehoon is striking! Is this, perhaps, his long lost brother? Not lost at all, but incognito? He's our spy?!

I thought, frantically, of the situation he was in, and how I might get him out... I can't leave him here to be tortured; especially since it was my blunder that
landed him in this dreadful chamber... Just then, a heavy knock upon the old oaken door echoed within the stone-walled room. Reacting instinctively, I folded
myself into the shadows once again, breath baited, arrow poised.

The Freyjan, er, I mean... My contact stirred slightly and mumbled groggily as the door creaked open. "Hmmm, I see," uttered the looming priest in the
doorway, "The sod's still waylaid with morodona, hm? I'll get my answers, tomorrow then." And with that, he shut the door behind him, which thoroughly

stifled any ambient sounds from bleeding thru. Now's my chance! Time to get him out of here, and scram! Before the morning torture session begins...

Silently sifting thru my pack, I grab a spinel potion for him. Cradling his head in my lap, I let the potion slowly trickle down his throat. Soon, his pallor fades,
his breathing softens, and finally, his eyes flutter open. For half a heartbeat, his eyes seem a world away; somewhere sublime. His mind finds reality faster
than I can introduce myself; suddenly, I am pinned against the wall, his strong arms crushing my shoulders, my toes barely brushing the ground.

Unearthly growls emanate from deep within him as he looks me up and down, eyes narrowed, brow furrowed. "Lass! Ye came!" His gaze and grip slowly
easing as he let my feet find the floor. "But how..." His voice faded as he looked around the room nervously. "Shhh..." He placed his finger softly on my lip,
hushing my explanation for the nonce. Then he sauntered to the door and latched it, with an uncanny familiarity.

"Wait..." I whispered urgenty,"We have to get out of here, follow me..." I motioned him to step towards the balcony, and began unraveling rope from my pack.
A clear look of calculated concern on my face as I pondered the strength of the rope relative to our respective weights. Just then, he let fourth a bellowed snort

of a laugh. The look on his face was both amused and unconcerned. He clearly had no intention of following me. Apparently THAT was my third mistake?

Part 4

"Funni lass," shaking his head, and taking a seat upon the same bench that he was previously draped across,"ye don't know whet's whet, n'do ye?"
He patted the bench next to him invitingly,"Let me try t' tell ye. Sit ye down for a spell."  Hesitant and wary, I sat at his side, nodded, and quietly repacked
my rope (but poised to grab my bow in a trice).

"Ye see, dis 's MY room; fer MY werk," he explained. "I'm da Torture Maester." My eyes widened, and I shuddered where I sat. "Fear not, young lass; it's a
perfect plan fer me ta be 'ere as da Torture Maester. For as such, I can pick whet infermation gets to da Temple Lord, and whet don't. I can also give mercy
when no other Torture Maester would. Do ye see, lass? It's perfect fer me. Perfect for a collector of infermation, ya see?"

Wide eyed, I nodded again, unable to utter a word. With that, he nodded also, and solemnly marched across the room. He bent forward and grabbed at the
base of a cupboard with his calloused bare hands. The wood splinters too weak to phase his skin, the nails too rusty to creak, the wooden frame gave way to
a cleverly concealed compartment. He pulled a small book from the slick; bland and shabby as anything else in this room, save for the vivid red bookmarks.

I stood, ready for departure, as he returned to my side. A grim expression on his face, the weight of woe in his eyes; when he placed the book in my hands,
I could feel the disproportionate heft of emotion that it contained. Our hearts heavy, and our souls somber, he opened his arms invitingly. "Come 'ere lass,
Let us share a hug before ye flit away." I folded myself into his embrace, trustingly,"Tis too long since a fellow kinsman's agreed to come this way."

As we held eachother gently, he stifled a sob, but I felt an unmistakable aqua-tear land on my cheek. It seemed the hug should end, but a foreboding came
over me. "I'm sorry it  had to be dis way, Lass." My blood began to surge, panic setting in; I had been stunned. "But dis is the fastest 'n surest way home."
He began to squeeze me so tight that air ceased to cycle within me."Yer scroll-trinkets won't werk 'ere; not in MY werk-room."

His prayers sent waves of holy light around me, and rays of genesis cycling thru me. Reality dissolved into chaos; Ymir beat in my heart loud and clear. Then
, with

a familiar carillon pealing once in a distant belfry, entropy gave way to order once again. My breath returned to me, my body renewed for me, my sight restored to

see the cerulean eyes of Kafra Ivory. She smiled with a flustered but friendly relief. "Hi There! The Kafra location... um... location  save service is always with you!"

(Apologies if my attempt at capturing an accent was too hard to read. Thanks for reading!) :archer:

Edited by Idun, 11 April 2016 - 11:14 AM.

#15 Vampqua

Vampqua

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAlberta 7

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:27 AM

In-game name: Miolda

Story Title: Pukui’s Wings

Story Text:

Groggy and at half health I pushed up from the sand and dusted myself off. Around me were the bodies of my fallen Pukuties in various states of disarray. I looked around and spotted a glorious green Pukui, dead on the sand. "Jawaii? What are we doing on jawaii?" A master level 3 ressed beside me, several others following suit.

"You took us on a field trip," he said.

"To Jawaii?!?"

"You gave us all morodona too," another complained. Oh yea, we were all definitely drinking. My head was pounding like a drum.

"I can't feel my tongue." Someone complained.

"My body hurts..."

"I think my gear broke... does my mace look funny to you?" a priest muttered poking the cutie beside him with his stick.

"I think I heard colors when that kuikui hit me..." a level 27 murmured sitting next to me, a blank look on his face.

"I’m pretty sure I thought a field trip to our ancestors would be fun.” I defended.

“My poor MP…” a master level 3 whined.

"See... this is why I vote we all be potatoes from now on!" Peachy piped in waving her handle around.

"Can I be a unicorn instead?" Kai protested.

"Porings... we should all be porings," Toni interjected.

“No one is being anything but Pukuis! Lest the Pukui Lords strike ye!” I yelled.

“Again…?”

“Anyone have repair kit?”

“Can we do something different the next lost hour? We didn’t even find any wings…”

“Wings?” I was confused.

“Yea you said to go to Morroc and buy bottles of morodona then jump in the beach at Alberta.”

“But you’re all so low… omg I’m so sorry. I have no idea what I was thinking.”

“I think Avec drowned… his body is still floating in Alberta somewhere.”

“And you all just followed me?!” I asked incredulously laughing a little.

“You started crying when nobody wanted to come and I felt bad,” Erycia said, her leg twisted all funny.

“New guild rule: the next time we drink we don’t go Pukui hunting! If we lose an hour just sit and AFK instead!”

“We never did fly either… or find any Pukui wings,” Missy mused.

“Anyone up for round two then?” I grinned getting my scythe out as my members groaned out loud. All in all I'd say our lost hour was a success~

Edited by Idun, 11 April 2016 - 11:14 AM.

#16 gittipong

gittipong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:25 PM

In-game name:Gitti

Story Title:Pokemon.

Story Text:

Oh my god. I forgot to check item sell in auctionhouse .Hmm never mind ! Gitti just start on his journey to finding pet like pokemon hunter.

He wear Bard dress go to Road of Blees.

Sunny shine on him so sweat .He no fillng want to play perform music on here

Oh sand storm come!

Gitti call Pecopeco and run out.By now he was thirsty. So he cast spell Deluge.

Mermaid is come and told him.

Arista: This is your gold staff that fall in my pond ?

Gitti:No is not my staff .

Arista:You are good boy . I will give you Serenia Staff+20.

Gitti: !!! He think about this story......( I'm just ML lv20 it can not equip on this time) and he hand forward.

Arista: Sorry I have to go now.

Gitti:Why not?

Arista:Time over .I have time for 10 sec.See you at jawaii.bye

Gitti: oh my god.!!!

And then gitti saw something gleam on.He see a heavy piece of metal throw on he.

Ersssss..

He ridding pecopeco buzz to dodge.

(Digital sound) Shock wave!!

Gitti cast Land Recovery.And throw Varetyr Spear on head of RSX-0806.Digital machine stop.

He pick up DNA piece for study.

Gitti open and see. T fragment.I collect 7 piece but got T and C.

OH my fantastic pet. T-T

Edited by Idun, 11 April 2016 - 11:15 AM.

#17 Axtar

Axtar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:17 PM

In-game name: Akelos

Story Title: Beyond

Story Text:
Izaak looked up as a shadow fell over where he was sitting on the stairs, eating his lunch. Shovelling the last spoonful of Dayr Nirvana Snake soup down his throat, he beamed at the assassin. "Hey, Ake! Didn't expect to see you here this early. You don't usually come until about five in the evening."

The assassin didn't answer him as he dropped into a crouching position beside the quest master. Upon closer inspection, Akelos' eyes were glazed, pupils blown wide and there was a sunken hollowness to his cheekbones. Izaak frowned, peering at the assassin harder. "Whoa, you don't look too good. Looks like you'd be better off catching up on some sleep than questing at the moment."

"I found it." Akelos' voice was hoarse and grating, but full of wonder. "Where the diamonds are from."

"Wha- how even?" Izaak's own eyes widened and he put down his bowl, hands reflexively curling around the pouch of diamonds sent anonymously to him daily. None of the assigned quest givers - not himself, Victoria, Lloyd, or Valencia - knew where the sparking stones came from, but none of them felt inclined to question the schematics of their jobs. "You didn't, you used the Lost Hour to-"

Akelos turned to look at him, grim satisfaction in every line of his face. Wordlessly, he lifted a fist and uncurled it. Within, the roughly cut rocks were nowhere as shiny as the ones Izaak doled out for successful quest completion, but their undeniable quality was enough to cause the other man to gasp. Slightly shaky fingers reached out to prod the gemstones, but Akelos snatched them back before Izaak could touch them. It was then that the quest giver noticed the cuts and scrapes littering his arms, the clothing shredded around the edges and stained. 

"I think it was a mistake," Akelos was saying, when Izaak refocused his attention on the assassin, his usually dry tone alive with excitement. "I don't think the gateway was supposed to be open yet. If I hadn't been there - and to think I had been just about to give up and leave. And - and the monsters! Thank Odin I have the ability to hide-"

"The 25th hour." Izaak had heard the rumors, hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary himself. But perhaps the rumors about the past, present and future overlapping during that imaginary hour were true, the time lines between the three blurring and merging together, opening up glimpses, perhaps even entry into places that had not yet come into being.

"Yup. I don't know who does it, who sends you this stuff, but we have a concrete location now."  

Izaak almost dreaded asking, but compulsion and obligation forced his mouth open. "Where?"

Akelos' eyes had a gleam in them. "Why, Niflheim, of course." 

Edited by Idun, 11 April 2016 - 11:15 AM.

#18 Newbermore

Newbermore

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 April 2016 - 10:56 PM

IGN: Lenuxe

Title: Void

Story:

Another mundane start of the day, I groggily force my eyes open, only wide enough as my eastern-bred body would only let me-- not much. 7:33 AM. I feel my body ache as I twist and turn under my sheets, stretching ever so gracefully-- and by gracefully, i mean clumsily waddling and flailing my little limbs in an effort to wake my unwilling self. I moan and groan and whine to see another boring day ahead of me.

'For the love of THOR when will this ennui END?'

Dull, dull, dull... everything is DULL. It doesn't help that I was born with not much emotion to express. Every night I pray for at least SOMETHING to happen-- ANYTHING  really. I left the city-- not really, i'm still there, just at the coast of Alberta; I need food y'know-- and built myself a little cottage just at the shore in hopes that some potentially huge critters would ambush me. Oh, I don't know-- KRAKEN, maybe? I mean, come on, anything would be bigger than me; just COME AT ME.

And every day came with not much ado. Pretty much like today. I wake myself up, ranting in my head about the adventures I could have already had by now. It's been two months since I moved here. To be honest, it's been so long that I might've already lost track of time, because boredom's just basically eating away at my existence.

Oh, there we go. Here we go again. Existential crisis commences. I need my coffee.

I take my stool from under the bed, and sluggishly dragged it towards the kitchen sink. It's been one of my kind -- and only -- friend since I got here. It helps the four-foot-odd me reach my good old beans in the cupboard.

I'm going to admit that I'm not one of gratitude; I barely see anything to be thankful about. I think that's why I'm out here alone with nothing but my daily cup of coffee, and the company of myself. Not a particularly exciting kind of life, nor am i one of excitement either. I came out to venture for it. I crank my water filter contraption on-- as salt water isn't really my type of bean solvent, thank you very much-- it whizzes and hisses and cracks at my fingers; that means it's working.

I turn the tap on and holster my contraption around it, ready to gobble up the yucky mineral-- honestly, who likes salt-water? I heard a couple of plops and dangles from the tap, yet a half a minute later, no water came dripping out. Odd, I thought. Have the crab-critters clogged my pipes up again? My life sucks, I thought.

I went to check my hoary clock at the bedside table, 7:33 AM. Still? I could've sworn an hour has passed since I awoke. Is my life that unbelievably dreary? I ask myself all too often. I let out a heavy sigh; might as well check the clock tower whilst I fix my drainage; feel the hot sun against my skin, why don't I? I grunt and moan, took my rusty rabbit-doll with me-- just in case-- and dredged myself toward the front door.

I begrudgingly open the wooden barricade, wholly expecting the light to strike my reluctant eyes-- not a morning person, lest you couldn't tell-- only to be met by a deafening force, as though a vacuum came at me and tried to hoover my soul from out of my own home. Many a curses escaped my mouth as, shock and confusion stunted me, with only a sober millisecond left before i could fall to my demise, I latched on to my already collapsing flooring. From beneath me, a screaming pile of cosmic dust scrambles for debris, a multitude of scattered ruin spirals around its orbit.

Floorboards were creaking loudly, and didn't take long before my dwindling door gave in to the pulling force with only a  few inches far from my head; it could have dragged me along with it. My wooden abode was giving in; I only had a couple of minutes or less. With force, I threw my handle along the edge of a floating boulder, hooking itself upon a ledge.

'SOUL LINK!' I cast a spell with my doll, rappelling myself toward the stony platform. I managed to pull myself away from the seemingly demonic portal, and landed on my knees, scraping them. I bled through my trousers, but was relieved to have survived whatever the hell that was.

I took a breather, only for it to be taken away again the moment I turned my back. Hosted in front of me was dust, rock, and multiple malformation of vague material, all heading violently towards the murky spiraling void. Trees uprooted, shells cracked, glass shattered... it was only then when I saw the face of the clocktower that I finally was able to conclude that I was indeed amidst the ruin of Alberta.

The clockface gradually made its way pass me, and on it I could see the minute-hand spinning wildly, pointlessly; the hour-hand seemed to be stuck at eight. Confusion never left, and all I could ask myself was:

'What in Hel's name is going on--'

*CRASHHHCKKGGGSSHH!*

I fell on my face, as an even larger boulder collided against the one I was standing on, eating away what was left of it. I unhooked my handle, and looked for another temporary safe haven. And there it was, four meters away, another drifting platform which had a crooked lamppost standing rather stiffly on it. I threw my handle once again, and was relieved to see it successfully grapple onto the fairly sturdy metal post. Despite my fatigue, I coped with accumulating sufficient mana to cast the same spell and propel myself at just the right distance. I fell on my side, exasperated.

'I just wanted... coffee,' I heaved. 'What... do I do?'

I turned towards the nonexistent sky and saw a multitude of hovering geological formations clash against one another, eventually eroding and withdrawing into the void. The clockface joined the chaos, and was ultimately slewed at quick pace to my direction. My chest tightens, and my body weakens; I grimace and close my eyes, accepting my fate and preparing for impact.

'Is this the end?'

With one fell swoop, there was nothingness. It was done. I was gone. All was.

It seemed like forever.

Then, after 'forever', a flicker of light came and blinded me; and light tittering and crashing waves ended the deafening silence. Above me was wooden ceiling, and beneath was wet cloth. I was sweating myself dry. I flail myself awake, eyes wide, body in pain, and ran towards the door. I was met with blazing sun against my skin, and sand between my toes; humidity with a touch of confusion coursing through my head. I fall to my knees in awe.

In the distance, I saw men hoistering themselves at the clocktower, repairing it, it seems-- it's hands are gone. That moment, something clicked in my head; I remembered. I ran back in to the kitchen, and turned the tap. Fortunately enough, water dripped-- the same disgusting salt-water. I sighed in relief.

Then at the table, I saw my filter huddled up neatly, and my morning coffee made. Weird. I felt the sweat trickling down my face; one thing should not have been there. I raised my brow in suspicion, as beside my cup was my rusty clock, which said...

'8:33 AM.'

(alternate title: the things i do for coffee)

#19 Kenaz870

Kenaz870

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:41 AM

In-game name: MiraSitri

Story Title: LFP OSI CH1

Story Text:

The usual routine is to check the request board for the ingredients that I need for my runes. As usual, it was a hot day in Morroc, luckily, I am wearing the sexy pirate costume that shows all of my curves.  It has been like this since I reached Master Level two weeks ago. Facing the ruthless Dayr Scorpions and waltzing together with the Stone Golems. Murdering the Red Fang workers and going head-to-head with the Musphels just to get the Loaf of Evil.

After doing the run, I decided to drop by at the Tomb of Osiris to see if I can join a party and grind before the end of the extra XP. Time seems to have adjusted and left me with only a short time left.

At first, the entrance of the tomb looks empty but suddenly two petite figures came to view; two soulmakers who are trying to hitch a tour inside. Well of course, I ignored them, I’m a sorcerer and I need a tank to survive the ordeal inside the tomb.

Nobody seems to have noticed my presence as I kept on shouting “LFP”. But alas, an invite came. Without a doubt, I accepted the invite and hurriedly stepped into the portal.

Something was a bit off when I entered the tomb; the two low level soulmakers are there, and one priest in the party, and after a few seconds, someone joined, another low-level priest. Nothing could be more disastrous than a party of support.  But I told myself; I gotta go to sleep soon, so this better be fast. With this in mind, I decided to be the tank, DPS and lurer. It was a crazy idea being a tank, DPS, and lurer for a sorcerer.

The first chamber seemed easy, heal buffs are stacking and I just keep on going with LOV. Then came the skeleton mobs, which were easy peasy. Then the ghouls, zerom and requiem. I was about to enter another chamber when I remembered that the next one are for the executers. I was not prepared for it, they weren’t called executers for nothing, they really execute, along with the precious MP! The MP that you worked hard for. But nonetheless, we have to proceed. Transforming to my Nightmare form and with deluge and LOR at ready, I circled the chamber, gracefully treading and luring each and every executer. Time became slow, as my HP dwindled like it’s gradually disappearing. I can see flashes everywhere but I must not give up. I hurriedly used rejuvenation and I instantly healed myself. After getting a hold of myself, I whipped a thunderstorm and fired LOV aimlessly. The executers are being held back, most of them are thrashing like they’re being hit by lightning. After 5 shots of LOV, bodies were all piled up on the floor, toasted from the bolts of lightning.

I have never felt this feeling before. This feeling of sheer excitement, the feeling of experiencing something insane.

We passed the other chambers with ease and finally, every body shouted with courage and pride for themselves “1”.

Who would have thought that a group of support can pull through such a situation!

Edited by Idun, 11 April 2016 - 11:17 AM.

#20 wasabisam126

wasabisam126

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 01:14 AM

In-game name: Eiffelina

Story Title: PF 00:00

Story Text:

*Beep*

"Please proceed to prontera battlefield, we need your assistance." the purple text pop up in front of me.

Crossing my fingers, I said a little prayer "Everything will be fine..." as I stepped inside the eerie battleground. There's been an ongoing war here ever since the declaration of guild wars were made centuries ago. The atmosphere stale, giving out an air of melancholy, constantly with a distant sinister giggle and quiet but distinctive noise made by the stealther eager for the taste of blood.

It is exceptionally peaceful today, with a few guards intensely scanning for potential stealthers. Out of nowhere, there were several loud bangs followed by flashes and blinking. "Oh well, Speed hackers again" I murmured as I checked on the time so as to proceed to make a report against them.

Prontera battlefield revert to its eerily silent atmosphere again. I managed to do my daily quest for some wind pot since it is still peaceful. Another 6 hours to go before my next shift, my mind wandered off to the time where guilds are amicable towards each others... it was peaceful but boring.

*Thud* 
I catch something falling to the ground from the corner of my eyes.
A lifeless body. A cold blooded murder.

"Shadow Armour!" said the assailant as he proceed to make his sweet escape.

"Hey you, help me catch him, don't let him get away!!!" yelled one of the crecentia.

Still stunned from what just happened, I hurried my steps to catch up with him. "Earth Worm!!!" he yelled again, this time the stealther movement speed seemed to be impeded, yet we still find it hard to catch up. "Sacrifice!!!!" someone yelled and it managed to knock him down for a few seconds as we continue to delay his movement. We can't kill him. yet. There's information that we need from him. Just as we reach the exit, the stealther blink and disappeared into the darkness. 

There's a familiar voice that seems to come from a distant place. I manage to catch a glimpse of her as I turn around ; a soulmaker clad in blue robe with a funny looking mushroom. 

"It's 12am" she whispered...

Edited by Idun, 11 April 2016 - 11:17 AM.

#21 Misfit1

Misfit1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dark and scary D:

Posted 04 April 2016 - 06:20 PM

In game name: Adrenaline9
Story title: Ah I forgot again

Story text:

It was only one hour but all i could think of was Pukuis, Pukuis were everywhere. They hit so hard. Why do they come in threes? Why did i decide to come in my only free hour? Ahhhh dammit, she's gonna get annoyed at me for forgetting something again. Sigh. Why does my memory suck so much?
I scrambled myself up off the floor trying not to be noticed by the pukuis only a few metres away from me. Tch. This sucks. I'm in pain, have no idea what I'm doing and my shoes are full of sand. This sand is still somehow going to show up in my shoes in 4 months, no matter how many times I clean it, I know it. I don't know why people wonder why I choose my safe easy life of sitting in Alberta all day.
Oh well, as I'm already here, maybe I'll just stay for a bit to see if I'm lucky enough for a card or something. I dust myself off while drinking all the drop rate potions and buffs that I need. Time for an hour of farming or torture (they're interchangeable words in my opinion). After 10 minutes of torture, I remembered. We were meant to take lots of cute pictures with these pukuis! That's what we were planning on doing! I say as I see a kuikui collapse to the floor. I look around the whole area. Oops.....I killed them all...
I don't think she'd want her album full of dead pukuis. Oh no, what do I do? Maybe I'll be lucky, maybe they'll respawn before she gets here. Wait, when was she meant to be here? Didn't we come here together? Ack! My head starts to throb as I try to remember what happened. I'll just wait here I guess, I'm sure she'll be here soon. I probably asked her to meet up at midnight judging by the time on the clock. 23:55 it shows. As I gaze at the perfectly blue sky, it doesn't take me long to be fast asleep.

As my eyes open I see large buildings. Huh? This isn't jawaii, where am I now? As I look around I notice that it's alberta. Phew, I'm back in familiar territory. Maybe that means that time in jawaii was a dream. As I turn my shoes upside down no sand fell out. Oh hey! It must've been a dream then! I jump up off the ground only to be smacked in the stomach by a huge arm mid air. Something annoying happens one after another doesn't it? I murmur as I slide down the auction house building wall. As I open my eyes I catch a glimpse of some bosses. Eddga?...Northern Dancer?....what, why are they here? This is Alberta right? I look around again. There are more. Like. A lot more.
Well, first thing's first. I'm going to have to search for my guild, I'm sure they'll know what's happening. It didn't take me long to find them, they told me this was just an event. The guild leader told us all to fly down to the beach, the bosses weren't too crowded there, so we could pick them off one by one. As promised, we were able to pick the bosses off one by one till we got to the ships. We were in the middle of tackling one of the northern dancers when a swarm of jawaii bosses spawned right next to us. In sync, everyone in the guild's face turned blank white in shock. This was it. We're all going to die. I say my prayers telling myself I've had my share of laziness while in this world, time to let others have a chance at it too. But then she comes along and pushes me off the edge into the water.
"I'll see you 30 minutes past midnight. I promi-" is what I heard she said before I get engulfed by the water.
I get pulled in to the water by something and start struggling for air. Swimming would've been a reaaaaally good skill to have learnt. I started losing my strength, after a few seconds I couldn't try anymore, I let the water take me wherever it wanted.

I wake up in panic and gasping for breath. What. Just. Happened? I look at my buffs, my thief potion still has 40 minutes left. I'm so confused. Which one was a dream? Were either a dream? I glance at the clock. 1:05 it shows. That's weird, my thief potion still had 50 minutes left before I went to sleep. 00:30 she said didn't she. She's not here it seems, I'll wait a bit longer. I'm sure she'll keep her promise. So I went back to laying on my back, gazing at the sky.
I never did see her again.

#22 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:24 AM

Voting!

Google Forms wouldn't let me preserve your formatting and emotes, so I've added an entry number to each post. Please note the number of your favorite entry, and vote for it using this form:

http://goo.gl/forms/VnXkJOW7K4

You may vote for more than one, but if you vote for all of them you will make my life very difficult (and I will take all the prizes for myself). 

#23 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:57 PM

The votes have been counted!

Our People's Choice Winners:

Maxscha

Miolda

Staff Favorite Winners:

Lenuxe

PeachyLove

Shacaw

Prizes will be sent this week to your temporary storage. Everyone is receiving the same Baphomet Cloak, so if you need it exchanged, please send your cape to Idun in-game through the mail system (IGN: idun ). 

#24 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 21 April 2016 - 11:13 PM

~ OMGolly!!! ~

*blush again*

:p_laugh: :thx: :p_smile: