What skills to max out first? New archer here. - Page 2 - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What skills to max out first? New archer here.

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:01 PM

Don't use Mesmerist for trans class.

Mesmerist (at Chaos anyway) will only give 2 free stat/skill resets, and you may use him even at 3rd class.

For the free and unlimited version of skill reset (not stat reset, mind), use Hypnotist at Izlude or Prontera. This one you can do as often as you like, as long as you're lv 99 and below.

http://irowiki.org/w...lls#Skill_Reset

Hmm.. so Mesmerist only does 2 free skill/stat reset per character regardless of job and/or class status? :(

#27 NaILza

NaILza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:17 PM

Thanks. I was also looking at Sidewinder but maybe he's too much for me? I hope it does give lots of exp and that the iRO wiki info isn't outdated.

Any strategies for hunting sidewinder? Any ideas what map would be safest? I have the poorest of gears:

Eden 3-4 Gear

+0 Hunter's Bow

Hunting Arrows

No accessories

Hehe. I tried lower TI when I was 73 and no one was talking to me. I was requesting to be joined in the party but no one replies... and I also realized that I was still in an old, inactive party and forgot to do a /leave :P

For the TI quest, might it be better for me to go high dex and no luck for Arrow Shower or is Auto Blitzer still good?

for sidewinder it is easy for agi hunter just careful for too many mob(normally just shower then form distance) you can find a lot of it at mjolnir_3

eden gear+hunting set is far enough just bring as many pot as you can(for me 300+ fresh fish per round) and don't fight too many monster at once when you want to shower them(for me 6-7 at once is fine but must make sure that you can kill them all in 2 arrow shower)

for TI as this is too much mob for your auto attak you must AOE them with arrow shower and careful for mob coming your way, For hunter let other do most of work since they have more powerful aoe ,arrow shower is good for mob control so use it well (don't use it to send mob to center of your party LOL) we can Arrow strom for them later when we are ranger

#28 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:38 PM

for sidewinder it is easy for agi hunter just careful for too many mob(normally just shower then form distance) you can find a lot of it at mjolnir_3

eden gear+hunting set is far enough just bring as many pot as you can(for me 300+ fresh fish per round) and don't fight too many monster at once when you want to shower them(for me 6-7 at once is fine but must make sure that you can kill them all in 2 arrow shower)

for TI as this is too much mob for your auto attak you must AOE them with arrow shower and careful for mob coming your way, For hunter let other do most of work since they have more powerful aoe ,arrow shower is good for mob control so use it well (don't use it to send mob to center of your party LOL) we can Arrow strom for them later when we are ranger

Thanks. I may try side winder soon. Maybe 1 more round of Pasana, Marduk and Requiem xD

#29 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 01:10 PM

Thanks again for Fresh Fish and Sidewinder suggestion. Someone even lent me a Fish in Mouth!

I'm already 86 and feeling the sidewinder location aren't giving that much anymore.

Any other, relatively easy, suggestions for maps or quests?

#30 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:52 PM

Anyway, tried Anthell and LOL.

3 pet owners camping and more are coming.

Basically, no Ant Eggs for me (High Archer) :P

#31 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:56 PM

Keep on roaming. Ant eggs are good exp

#32 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:00 AM

Keep on roaming. Ant eggs are good exp

Just did. Thanks! Looks like there are some spots that don't have Genes yet lmao

#33 NaILza

NaILza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:11 AM

For my Bounty board is faster than ant egg

#34 jemisback

jemisback

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:30 AM

So far, as having an archer character in Chaos, it is important to make Vulture's Eye level 10 so you can hit enemies as far as possible. Also, concentrate on building dex, agi and int if you're going for DS type, which for me is the easiest build for the archer class. The only disadvantage is it is only best strategy for one-on-one confrontation and takes some sp. This is why I am making my DS level 5 for now and focus on Owl's eye to level 10. Arrow Shower is a great skill in dealing with multiple enemies approaching you. 

I find the Bounty Hunting quests very effective when training. It sure takes a lot of monsters to take down but the rewards are great as it includes some random amount zeny, too. Eden's quests are good, too and it gives you decent amount of experience depending on the monster you are going to fight. 

Edited by jemisback, 24 April 2016 - 03:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users