• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 8848160103090840487

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 March 2016 - 02:49 AM

Hello, i'm actually leveling a Ninja and i don't know a lot about this class. I'm actually level 48 and want later to do more PVE than PVP (just for fun).

I have few questions about it :

1. Which stats should I optimize ? (agi, evade rate, MS, AS, ATK or MATK... ?)

2. Wich items I should buy at level 60 to be "optimised" to PVE ? I mean wich sets, earings, belt etc. In fact I saw few Ninja who were increasing MS buy belts, earings... but don't know if it's worth.

3. Is the ninja transformation (don't remember the skill name sorry) is useful ? Are you using it a lot or only often ?

I suppose some of these questions have already been posted there but am always finding skill build but nothing that i wanted about items...

So, thanks to people who will answer me and sorry for my noob knowing about the game !

#2 Zackx23

Zackx23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 03:11 AM

Hello, i'm actually leveling a Ninja and i don't know a lot about this class. I'm actually level 48 and want later to do more PVE than PVP (just for fun).

I have few questions about it :

1. Which stats should I optimize ? (agi, evade rate, MS, AS, ATK or MATK... ?)

2. Wich items I should buy at level 60 to be "optimised" to PVE ? I mean wich sets, earings, belt etc. In fact I saw few Ninja who were increasing MS buy belts, earings... but don't know if it's worth.

3. Is the ninja transformation (don't remember the skill name sorry) is useful ? Are you using it a lot or only often ?

I suppose some of these questions have already been posted there but am always finding skill build but nothing that i wanted about items...

So, thanks to people who will answer me and sorry for my noob knowing about the game !

1. Health for surviving enemy attacks, agi for crit rate, crit rate in general, movespeed and ATK for sure by upgrading your weapon.

2. 2 set combo of Rare VC for movespeed, 2 Set combo of Aram perseverance for movespeed, Kazeura necklace for stat boost. If you want to stick to lvl 60 then the Hero Bone top for health, shoes for movespeed and the signus backpack maybe.

3. the Ninja mode gives a movespeed bonus while in it. Also Mist Vanish is doing quite good Dmg on 5/5 and Sky Penetration on 5/5 has a low cooldown, good range and launches enemies into the air.

depending on the fact that you mentioned lvl 60, here would be a more or less good skill build including that you don't really want to PvP: http://irowiki.org/~...051115501100001

#3 8848160103090840487

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:05 AM

Man, you seems to be an helpful member of this forum !

Thanks a lot for your quick answer and your tips aswell, it's more clear for me now !

#4 Zackx23

Zackx23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:38 AM

Man, you seems to be an helpful member of this forum !

Thanks a lot for your quick answer and your tips aswell, it's more clear for me now !

you're welcome. If you have any further questions, just ask.

#5 Turpi

Turpi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • LocationPvP Ranking Mode
  • Server:God's Sanctuary

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:04 AM

Well, better put mist vanish at 3 and sky penetration can stay at 5 -> therefor max woodrush and that second awakening skill (forgot the name.. where 4 ninjas are rushing forward).

And buy 2 monstercards to get ambush at level 6/5 for safe 6?! hits every time. Very usefull in pve and pvp tho.

Edited by Turpi, 06 April 2016 - 12:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users