4 replies to this topic

#1 hannspree

hannspree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 03:25 AM

Hi All

I think it would be a good idea to be able to save prices that you have set in your shop for selling & buying, gets annoying when you log off and have to put all the prices in again :( , also it would be good if you could have multiple shops (shop 1 ,2 ,3,4) so you can have different things in each one and change it to whatever you are buying / selling that day(Or pages to the shop like the back :) ).

Hope that make sense  :)

Edited by hannspree, 20 March 2016 - 03:28 AM.

#2 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:14 AM

something like this was actually proposed long time ago and repeated many times. I don't think its in the main priority list that's why its keeping so long for them to do something about it.

Well this is in hopes we see something happen in the future.

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 20 March 2016 - 05:14 AM.

#3 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:14 AM

something like this was actually proposed long time ago and repeated many times. I don't think its in the main priority list that's why its keeping so long for them to do something about it.
Well this is in hopes we see something happen in the future.

Or they just wanna change it to auctionhouse later

#4 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:02 PM

Or they just wanna change it to auctionhouse later

i dont think they will bring a auctionhouse. without all the shops in junon.. this game will look pretty dead/empty.

All the shops are the only way to let new player think there are a good population in rose.

And i think its good that way ;)

but..i also think it would help if we get a simple button to save the shop. there are many player having a account just to sell / buy items in shop.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:32 PM

The amount of shops miss-represents ROSE's population because they're all ALT accounts. Aside from the very novice player, no one I know runs a vendor on their main account.

And it's been proposed many many times to have a 'save' feature [with many variations on how to do it] as well as other things. But the fact of the matter is there is considerations for an Auction House, in fact, possibly even tentative plans. This is the reason I typically leave these types of propositions alone, as well as why I stopped all design concepts on vendor shop coupons. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users